Right Wing Round-Up - 3/8/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 3/8/2012 6:52 pm
- Right Wing Watch In Focus: The Mythical Martyrdom of Jerry Boykin.
- Mark Potok @ Intelligence Report: The 'Patriot' Movement Explodes.
- Steve Benen @ Maddow Blog: What Bachmann thinks 'isn't far-fetched.'
- James Crugnale @ Mediaite: Joe The Plumber Rips CNN’s Zoraida Sambolin For ‘Gotcha’ Questions: ‘This Is TMZ, Not CNN!’
- Good As You: Today in NC: @Vote4MarriageNC rallies the 'gay men lodge cellphones in their anuses' vote.
- Cathy Young @ Reason: What really happened in the Pennsylvania "zombie Mohammed" case?
- Amanda Peterson Beadle @ Think Progress: RushLimbaugh.com Removes Offensive Attacks On Sandra Fluke From Transcript Archives.
Share this post
Michele Bachmann: Gays Want To Let Adults 'Freely Prey On Little Children Sexually'
7/25/14 @ 11:30am
Benham Group Disrupts 'Synagogue Of Satan' Unitarian Universalist Worship Services, Receives Proclamation From Mayor
7/22/14 @ 12:35pm
Gays Are Possessed By 'Putrid Smelling' Demons That Even Pigs Won't Tolerate
7/22/14 @ 11:36am
Top Anti-Immigrant 'Expert' Says 'Being Hung, Drawn And Quartered' Is 'Too Good' For Obama
7/21/14 @ 4:35pm
Larry Pratt Doubles Down On Telling Congresswoman She Should Fear Being Shot
7/25/14 @ 10:18am