Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 10/27/2010 6:02 pm
- PFAW President Michael Keegan @ Huffington Post: The Corporate Money Denial Game.
- Brian @ PFAW Blog: Web Videos Show GOP Extremists In Their Own Words.
- Igor Volsky @ Wonk Room: Wisconsin’s Lt. Governor Candidate Calls Same-Sex Marriage A ‘Fiscal Back Breaker.’
- Alvin McEwen: Right-wing group wants to reinstate Florida's gay adoption ban to 'save' children from catching AIDS.
- Steve Benen: No Wonder Miller Wants To Avoid His Record.
- Ryan J. Reilly @ TPM: Kentucky Stomper Wants An Apology From Woman He Assaulted.
- Crooks and Liars: Abortion doctor: New 'wanted' posters are bait for murder.
- Joe.My.God: Texas NBC Station Asks Viewers: Will Acceptance Of Gays Destroy America?
- Neal Broverman @ The Advocate: Antigay School Official May Keep Job.
- Steven K. Green @ Cardozo Law Review: Understanding the "Christian Nation" Myth.
Share this post
Michael Bresciani Says The 'Ghosts Of Millions Of Aborted Children' Will Haunt Obama's Presidential Library
5/15/14 @ 5:00
7/11/13 @ 3:27
6/12/13 @ 12:33
5/24/13 @ 2:26
5/23/13 @ 12:48
5/15/13 @ 4:49
Bachmann: Rapture Imminent Thanks To Gay Marriage & Obama
4/20/15 @ 12:30pm
Bachmann: End Times Are Here, Thanks Obama
4/13/15 @ 1:25pm
Bachmann: God Punishing US With 'Economic Disasters, Natural Disasters' Due To Obama Presidency
4/13/15 @ 12:25pm
Franklin Graham Furious That Marvel's Iceman Is Gay
4/23/15 @ 2:00pm
James Dobson Does Not Understand Bisexuality: 'That's Orgies!'
4/17/15 @ 1:39pm