Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 10/27/2010 6:02 pm
- PFAW President Michael Keegan @ Huffington Post: The Corporate Money Denial Game.
- Brian @ PFAW Blog: Web Videos Show GOP Extremists In Their Own Words.
- Igor Volsky @ Wonk Room: Wisconsin’s Lt. Governor Candidate Calls Same-Sex Marriage A ‘Fiscal Back Breaker.’
- Alvin McEwen: Right-wing group wants to reinstate Florida's gay adoption ban to 'save' children from catching AIDS.
- Steve Benen: No Wonder Miller Wants To Avoid His Record.
- Ryan J. Reilly @ TPM: Kentucky Stomper Wants An Apology From Woman He Assaulted.
- Crooks and Liars: Abortion doctor: New 'wanted' posters are bait for murder.
- Joe.My.God: Texas NBC Station Asks Viewers: Will Acceptance Of Gays Destroy America?
- Neal Broverman @ The Advocate: Antigay School Official May Keep Job.
- Steven K. Green @ Cardozo Law Review: Understanding the "Christian Nation" Myth.
Michael Bresciani Says The 'Ghosts Of Millions Of Aborted Children' Will Haunt Obama's Presidential Library
5/15/14 @ 5:00
7/11/13 @ 3:27
6/12/13 @ 12:33
5/24/13 @ 2:26
5/23/13 @ 12:48
5/15/13 @ 4:49
Chuck Norris Gets Behind The Chemtrails Conspiracy Theory
4/25/16 @ 12:05pm
Louie Gohmert: 'The Hippies And The Troublemakers' Are Taking Over
4/20/16 @ 10:39am
Pat Boone: God Will Punish Saturday Night Live For 'Taking Satan's Side'
4/20/16 @ 11:00am
Utah GOPer Says Access To Pornography Violates His 'Right To Not View It'
4/21/16 @ 3:05pm
Pat Boone: The Government Should Outlaw Blasphemy And Punish Saturday Night Live If It Blasphemes Again
4/22/16 @ 2:05pm