Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 10/27/2010 6:02 pm
- PFAW President Michael Keegan @ Huffington Post: The Corporate Money Denial Game.
- Brian @ PFAW Blog: Web Videos Show GOP Extremists In Their Own Words.
- Igor Volsky @ Wonk Room: Wisconsin’s Lt. Governor Candidate Calls Same-Sex Marriage A ‘Fiscal Back Breaker.’
- Alvin McEwen: Right-wing group wants to reinstate Florida's gay adoption ban to 'save' children from catching AIDS.
- Steve Benen: No Wonder Miller Wants To Avoid His Record.
- Ryan J. Reilly @ TPM: Kentucky Stomper Wants An Apology From Woman He Assaulted.
- Crooks and Liars: Abortion doctor: New 'wanted' posters are bait for murder.
- Joe.My.God: Texas NBC Station Asks Viewers: Will Acceptance Of Gays Destroy America?
- Neal Broverman @ The Advocate: Antigay School Official May Keep Job.
- Steven K. Green @ Cardozo Law Review: Understanding the "Christian Nation" Myth.
Share this post
Michael Bresciani Says The 'Ghosts Of Millions Of Aborted Children' Will Haunt Obama's Presidential Library
5/15/14 @ 5:00
7/11/13 @ 3:27
6/12/13 @ 12:33
5/24/13 @ 2:26
5/23/13 @ 12:48
5/15/13 @ 4:49
Ben Stein: Michael Brown 'Wasn't Unarmed. He Was Armed With His Incredibly Strong, Scary Self'
8/27/14 @ 12:14pm
Kevin Sorbo And Rick Wiles Agree: Atheists Are Angry Because They Know God Exists
8/26/14 @ 3:08pm
Why Isn't The US Mentioned In The Bible? Because So Many Americans Will Be Raptured In The End Times
8/29/14 @ 1:00pm
Phyllis Schlafly: Women Can Avoid Sexual Assault By Focusing on Marriage, Not Career
8/29/14 @ 3:20pm
GOP Committeewoman Warns Child Migrants 'Highly Trained As Warriors,' Could 'Rise Up Against Us As Americans'
8/22/14 @ 9:54am