Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 10/27/2010 6:02 pm
- PFAW President Michael Keegan @ Huffington Post: The Corporate Money Denial Game.
- Brian @ PFAW Blog: Web Videos Show GOP Extremists In Their Own Words.
- Igor Volsky @ Wonk Room: Wisconsin’s Lt. Governor Candidate Calls Same-Sex Marriage A ‘Fiscal Back Breaker.’
- Alvin McEwen: Right-wing group wants to reinstate Florida's gay adoption ban to 'save' children from catching AIDS.
- Steve Benen: No Wonder Miller Wants To Avoid His Record.
- Ryan J. Reilly @ TPM: Kentucky Stomper Wants An Apology From Woman He Assaulted.
- Crooks and Liars: Abortion doctor: New 'wanted' posters are bait for murder.
- Joe.My.God: Texas NBC Station Asks Viewers: Will Acceptance Of Gays Destroy America?
- Neal Broverman @ The Advocate: Antigay School Official May Keep Job.
- Steven K. Green @ Cardozo Law Review: Understanding the "Christian Nation" Myth.
5/19/16 @ 6:27
Michael Bresciani Says The 'Ghosts Of Millions Of Aborted Children' Will Haunt Obama's Presidential Library
5/15/14 @ 5:00
7/11/13 @ 3:27
6/12/13 @ 12:33
5/24/13 @ 2:26
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Louie Gohmert: No Gay Space Colonies!
5/26/16 @ 5:20pm
'Michelle Obama Is A Transvestite! Why Can't People Get The Facts?'
5/16/16 @ 3:45pm