Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 10/7/2010 5:56 pm
- Isabel Macdonald @ The Nation: Lou Dobbs, American Hypocrite.
- Alex Pareene @ Salon: Sharron Angle's pastor on Harry Reid: "His religion's a cult."
- Laura Conaway @ The Maddow Blog: That 'hicky blue collar look.'
- Andy Birkey @ Minnesota Independent: Anti-Muslim group calls for Ellison’s removal from committee.
- Jonathan Chait: Karl Rove Outdoes Himself.
- Tim Heffernan @ Esquire: The Most Boring Man in Politics.
Share this post
Phyllis Schlafly Implores Tea Partiers to 'Save America' From Karl Rove, Federal Takeover of Toddlers
3/27/13 @ 10:58
3/12/13 @ 5:36
2/19/13 @ 6:35
2/11/13 @ 6:33
12/5/12 @ 6:30
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Rick Wiles Warns Adolf Hitler's 'Race Of Super Gay Male Soldiers' Is Taking Over America
4/7/14 @ 4:15pm
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Pat Robertson Prays For Obama's Removal, Asks God To 'Deliver Us From This President'
4/8/14 @ 11:50am