Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 10/7/2010 5:56 pm
- Isabel Macdonald @ The Nation: Lou Dobbs, American Hypocrite.
- Alex Pareene @ Salon: Sharron Angle's pastor on Harry Reid: "His religion's a cult."
- Laura Conaway @ The Maddow Blog: That 'hicky blue collar look.'
- Andy Birkey @ Minnesota Independent: Anti-Muslim group calls for Ellison’s removal from committee.
- Jonathan Chait: Karl Rove Outdoes Himself.
- Tim Heffernan @ Esquire: The Most Boring Man in Politics.
Share this post
5/16/14 @ 5:35
5/13/14 @ 5:33
Phyllis Schlafly Implores Tea Partiers to 'Save America' From Karl Rove, Federal Takeover of Toddlers
3/27/13 @ 10:58
3/12/13 @ 5:36
2/19/13 @ 6:35
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm