Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 9/10/2010 5:30 pm
- PFAW Statement: Court Rejects “Don’t Ask Don’t Tell”.
- PFAW President Michael B. Keegan @ Huffington Post: Forget the Pastor. Let's Talk About the Extremists to Worry About.
- Ryan J. Reilly @ TPM: Alan Keyes: Both 'Ground Zero Mosque' And Koran Burning Can Be Stopped.
- Joe.My.God: NOM Supports DADT Repeal?
- Towleroad: Maryland Governor Will Sign Gay Marriage Bill If He Gets One.
- Bruce Wilson @ Talk To Action: Mormon Candidate For Governor Of Hawaii Tied To Movement That Burns Books of Mormon.
- Tanya Somanader @ Think Progress: Self-Described ‘Christian Counterpart To Osama Bin Laden’ Arrested In Plot To Bomb Abortion Clinic.
- Andy Kroll @ Mother Jones: The Right's Geriatric GOTV Gameplan.
Share this post
4/1/15 @ 3:00
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41
10/1/14 @ 11:00
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Mike Huckabee: Duggar Family The Victim Of An 'Insensitive Bloodthirst'
5/22/15 @ 12:00pm
Marco Rubio: Gay Rights 'A Real And Present Danger' To Freedom
5/26/15 @ 11:50am
Scott Walker: Ultrasounds Should Be Mandatory Since They're 'A Cool Thing'
5/26/15 @ 1:16pm