Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 9/10/2010 5:30 pm
- PFAW Statement: Court Rejects “Don’t Ask Don’t Tell”.
- PFAW President Michael B. Keegan @ Huffington Post: Forget the Pastor. Let's Talk About the Extremists to Worry About.
- Ryan J. Reilly @ TPM: Alan Keyes: Both 'Ground Zero Mosque' And Koran Burning Can Be Stopped.
- Joe.My.God: NOM Supports DADT Repeal?
- Towleroad: Maryland Governor Will Sign Gay Marriage Bill If He Gets One.
- Bruce Wilson @ Talk To Action: Mormon Candidate For Governor Of Hawaii Tied To Movement That Burns Books of Mormon.
- Tanya Somanader @ Think Progress: Self-Described ‘Christian Counterpart To Osama Bin Laden’ Arrested In Plot To Bomb Abortion Clinic.
- Andy Kroll @ Mother Jones: The Right's Geriatric GOTV Gameplan.
Share this post
6/11/15 @ 11:50
4/1/15 @ 3:00
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41
10/1/14 @ 11:00
GOP Congressman: Planned Parenthood Unnecessary Because 'As A Guy' I Have Plenty Of Options
9/29/15 @ 3:20pm
Mike Huckabee: Boycott Rainbow Doritos! But Chick-Fil-A Boycott Was 'Economic Terrorism'
10/5/15 @ 11:00am
Michele Bachmann: Carolina Flooding Is God's Wrath For U.S. Israel Policy
10/6/15 @ 10:30am
Michael Savage: Bernie Sanders Is A 'Liberal Weasel Jew' Who 'Hates America'
9/30/15 @ 3:15pm
The Vatican Contradicts Liberty Counsel's Claims About Kim Davis' Meeting With Pope Francis
10/2/15 @ 11:00am