Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 9/10/2010 5:30 pm
- PFAW Statement: Court Rejects “Don’t Ask Don’t Tell”.
- PFAW President Michael B. Keegan @ Huffington Post: Forget the Pastor. Let's Talk About the Extremists to Worry About.
- Ryan J. Reilly @ TPM: Alan Keyes: Both 'Ground Zero Mosque' And Koran Burning Can Be Stopped.
- Joe.My.God: NOM Supports DADT Repeal?
- Towleroad: Maryland Governor Will Sign Gay Marriage Bill If He Gets One.
- Bruce Wilson @ Talk To Action: Mormon Candidate For Governor Of Hawaii Tied To Movement That Burns Books of Mormon.
- Tanya Somanader @ Think Progress: Self-Described ‘Christian Counterpart To Osama Bin Laden’ Arrested In Plot To Bomb Abortion Clinic.
- Andy Kroll @ Mother Jones: The Right's Geriatric GOTV Gameplan.
Share this post
4/1/15 @ 3:00
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41
10/1/14 @ 11:00
Revolution! Anti-Gay Activists Threaten Uprising If Supreme Court Approves Marriage Equality
4/24/15 @ 1:25pm
Franklin Graham Furious That Marvel's Iceman Is Gay
4/23/15 @ 2:00pm
Rick Wiles Warns Of 'Fireball From Space' If Supreme Court Strikes Down Gay Marriage Bans
5/1/15 @ 1:20pm
Mike Huckabee Defends Ex-Gay Therapy, Warns Gay Rights Will Outlaw Christianity: 'God Help Us All'
4/23/15 @ 1:15pm
Right-Wing Pundits: Obama Persecuting Bachmann With 'End Times' Joke
4/28/15 @ 10:50am