Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 9/10/2010 5:30 pm
- PFAW Statement: Court Rejects “Don’t Ask Don’t Tell”.
- PFAW President Michael B. Keegan @ Huffington Post: Forget the Pastor. Let's Talk About the Extremists to Worry About.
- Ryan J. Reilly @ TPM: Alan Keyes: Both 'Ground Zero Mosque' And Koran Burning Can Be Stopped.
- Joe.My.God: NOM Supports DADT Repeal?
- Towleroad: Maryland Governor Will Sign Gay Marriage Bill If He Gets One.
- Bruce Wilson @ Talk To Action: Mormon Candidate For Governor Of Hawaii Tied To Movement That Burns Books of Mormon.
- Tanya Somanader @ Think Progress: Self-Described ‘Christian Counterpart To Osama Bin Laden’ Arrested In Plot To Bomb Abortion Clinic.
- Andy Kroll @ Mother Jones: The Right's Geriatric GOTV Gameplan.
5/19/16 @ 6:27
12/17/15 @ 1:45
6/11/15 @ 11:50
4/1/15 @ 3:00
Pat Buchanan: If Trump Loses, There Could Be A Revolution
8/12/16 @ 3:45pm
Trump: Church Attendance Will Rise When I'm President
8/11/16 @ 4:55pm
Rudy Giuliani: No Terrorist Attacks Occurred During The Bush Administration
8/15/16 @ 3:05pm
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm