Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 9/10/2010 5:30 pm
- PFAW Statement: Court Rejects “Don’t Ask Don’t Tell”.
- PFAW President Michael B. Keegan @ Huffington Post: Forget the Pastor. Let's Talk About the Extremists to Worry About.
- Ryan J. Reilly @ TPM: Alan Keyes: Both 'Ground Zero Mosque' And Koran Burning Can Be Stopped.
- Joe.My.God: NOM Supports DADT Repeal?
- Towleroad: Maryland Governor Will Sign Gay Marriage Bill If He Gets One.
- Bruce Wilson @ Talk To Action: Mormon Candidate For Governor Of Hawaii Tied To Movement That Burns Books of Mormon.
- Tanya Somanader @ Think Progress: Self-Described ‘Christian Counterpart To Osama Bin Laden’ Arrested In Plot To Bomb Abortion Clinic.
- Andy Kroll @ Mother Jones: The Right's Geriatric GOTV Gameplan.
Share this post
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41
10/1/14 @ 11:00
6/18/14 @ 11:20
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am