Right Wing Round-Up - 3/4/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 3/4/2013 6:35 pm
- Peter Montgomery @ The Advocate: Why the Tim Tebow Debacle Was a Culture War Victory.
- Jeremy Hooper: NOM adds new 'March For Marriage' speakers, further connects itself to obvious animus.
- Ed Kilgore @ Political Animal: Empathy For the Devil
- Steve Benen: Jeb Bush backs pathway to failure.
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: Christian Pseudo-Historian David Barton Lied About a Supreme Court Case… So I Spoke to the Case’s Namesake.
Share this post
The Ten Plagues Of Gay Marriage: Conservatives Warn Of Terrorist Attacks, War And Prison Due To SCOTUS Ruling
7/1/15 @ 1:40
6/30/15 @ 5:37
6/29/15 @ 5:32
Far-Right: Flee America Before God Destroys Us For Gay Marriage!
6/26/15 @ 2:15pm
Rick Perry: Charleston Shooting An 'Accident' Due To Drug Use, Manipulated By Obama To Ban Guns
6/19/15 @ 1:50pm
'Satan Dancing With Delight': The Religious Right Reacts To The Legalization Of Gay Marriage
6/26/15 @ 11:36am
Glenn Beck Warns That His Radio Program Could Be Shut Down Because Of Gay Marriage Ruling
6/26/15 @ 4:07pm
Mike Huckabee: Charleston Shooting Could've Been Prevented If Church Members Were Armed
6/19/15 @ 2:05pm