Right Wing Round-Up - 3/4/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 3/4/2013 6:35 pm
- Peter Montgomery @ The Advocate: Why the Tim Tebow Debacle Was a Culture War Victory.
- Jeremy Hooper: NOM adds new 'March For Marriage' speakers, further connects itself to obvious animus.
- Ed Kilgore @ Political Animal: Empathy For the Devil
- Steve Benen: Jeb Bush backs pathway to failure.
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: Christian Pseudo-Historian David Barton Lied About a Supreme Court Case… So I Spoke to the Case’s Namesake.
Share this post
5/17/13 @ 5:35
5/16/13 @ 5:36
5/15/13 @ 5:38
5/15/13 @ 2:17
5/14/13 @ 5:37
Pat Robertson, Who Said 'The Lord Told Me' that 'Romney Will Win,' Urges Viewers to Beware False Prophets
5/9/13 @ 1:00pm
Bachmann: 9/11 and Benghazi Were God's Judgment
5/10/13 @ 12:16pm
Rick Perry Urges Boy Scouts to Oppose Gay 'Pop Culture' Like Sam Houston Resisted Slavery
5/6/13 @ 11:00am
Robertson Tells Woman Whose Husband Cheated to Remember 'He's a Man' and be Grateful She Lives in America
5/15/13 @ 12:30pm
Bryan Fischer Won't Answer a Simple 'Yes' or 'No' Question
5/9/13 @ 11:37am
- RT @BryanJFischer 3) This raises questions about the legitimacy of the election. It wasn't won, it was stolen through thuggish intimidation.1 hour ago
- RT @BryanJFischer 2)...conservatives had come out before the election, those 4 million would have voted, and Romney would be president...1 hour ago
- RT @BryanJFischer 1) 4 million conservative voters stayed home because Romney did nothing for them. if this IRS malevolence against...1 hour ago