Right Wing Round-Up - 3/4/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 3/4/2013 5:35 pm
- Peter Montgomery @ The Advocate: Why the Tim Tebow Debacle Was a Culture War Victory.
- Jeremy Hooper: NOM adds new 'March For Marriage' speakers, further connects itself to obvious animus.
- Ed Kilgore @ Political Animal: Empathy For the Devil
- Steve Benen: Jeb Bush backs pathway to failure.
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: Christian Pseudo-Historian David Barton Lied About a Supreme Court Case… So I Spoke to the Case’s Namesake.
Share this post
1/23/15 @ 5:36
1/22/15 @ 5:34
1/21/15 @ 5:34
1/20/15 @ 5:32
1/16/15 @ 5:36
Religious Right Activist Wants National Guard Deployed To Stop Gay Couples' Marriages
1/12/15 @ 12:10pm
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm