Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 8/23/2010 5:46 pm
- Glenn Greenwald: The "mosque" debate is not a "distraction."
- Igor Volsky @ Wonk Room: VA AG Ken Cuccinelli Goes After State Abortion Providers.
- Alex Seitz-Wald @ Think Progress: Ron Paul breaks with GOP on New York mosque: The opposition ‘is all about hate and Islamaphobia.’
- Bil Browning @ Bilerico: Jesus Doesn't Love the Welfare State.
- Alvin McEwen: One News Now and Cliff Kincaid demonstrate homophobia, ability to lie.
- Steve Benen: The reverence for constitutional stone fades away.
- Adam Serwer: The Tea Party Guide To Avoiding Black Neighborhoods.
- Ben Dimiero @ Media Matters: FLASHBACK: In 2006 joint appearance, Beck appeared to call Imam Rauf a "good Muslim".
Share this post
5/15/13 @ 4:49
4/26/13 @ 10:35
American Decency Association: 'God's Wrath' Coming to America Because TV Shows 'Shove Homosexuality Down Our Throats'
4/10/13 @ 12:25
3/14/13 @ 5:42
Pat Robertson, Who Said 'The Lord Told Me' that 'Romney Will Win,' Urges Viewers to Beware False Prophets
5/9/13 @ 1:00pm
Bachmann: 9/11 and Benghazi Were God's Judgment
5/10/13 @ 12:16pm
Robertson Tells Woman Whose Husband Cheated to Remember 'He's a Man' and be Grateful She Lives in America
5/15/13 @ 12:30pm
Radio Host Frequented By Gun Activists Calls For Shooting of Bush Family & Obama, Sexual Violence Against Hillary Clinton
5/17/13 @ 2:37pm
Bryan Fischer Won't Answer a Simple 'Yes' or 'No' Question
5/9/13 @ 11:37am
- .@ChrisRodda1 Fleming was on with End Times radio host Rick Wiles talking about this again today: t.co/NEVBj2nISf14 hours ago
- Round-Up: CSCOPE Witch hunt, Criminalizing miscarriages? & Secret Service looking into Pete Santilli's rant t.co/jhv2V1jYR214 hours ago
- Leftovers: Farah's miraculous prayer event, The Glenn Beck/David Barton museum, & Prophesying the IRS scandal t.co/ocmcauCzwb15 hours ago