Right Wing Round-Up - 3/3/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 3/3/2016 6:36 pm
- Josh Feldman @ Mediaite: David Duke Blows Up at Newsmax Host: Trump ‘Jumped 10 Points in the Polls’ Thanks to Me!
- Travis Gettys @ Raw Story: Trump campaign co-chair arrested for conspiracy to commit an offense against the United States.
- Timothy Johnson @ Media Matters: NRA's Wayne LaPierre Just Called "Gun-Free Zones" The "Worst And Most Dangerous Of All Lies" While Speaking From A "Gun-Free Zone".
- Robby Soave @ Hit & Run: CPAC Features Sheriff Who Likened #BlackLivesMatter to ISIS and Wants to Stop Criminal Justice Reform.
- Sara Jerde @ TPM: Trump Hits Back At Romney: He Would’ve Dropped To His Knees For Me In '12.
- Jose Medina @ TFN Insider: One Less Islamophobe In Office.
Pat Robertson: Gays & Islamists Are Allies So 'Let Them Kill Themselves'
6/14/16 @ 11:40am
Tom DeLay: Obama Is A Communist 'Muslim Sympathizer' Who 'Hates America'
6/15/16 @ 3:30pm
Ted Cruz, Who Attended Event Calling For Gays To Be Put To Death, Delivers Characteristically Smug Response To Orlando Attack
6/13/16 @ 2:00pm
Anti-LGBT Pastor Steven Anderson Applauds Orlando Massacre: 'There's Fifty Less Pedophiles In The World'
6/13/16 @ 11:45am
Walid Shoebat: 'The Only Ones Moaning Over Fifty Gays Slaughtered Are Liberals, Idiots And Gay Lovers'
6/13/16 @ 10:15am