Right Wing Round-Up - 3/25/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 3/25/2013 5:36 pm
- PFAW: PFAW Foundation Releases Report Analyzing Critical Issues To Be Argued In SCOTUS Marriage Cases.
- Michael B. Keegan @ Huffington Post: The Marriage Cases: A Lose-Lose Situation For the Right.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: The return of 'skewed' polls -- marriage-equality edition.
- E.J. Graff @ The Advocate: Dirty Money.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: French Anti-Equality Protesters Challenge Police Barricades Using Children As Shields.
- Charles Johnson @ LGF: Former SC GOP Director Kincannon to Iraq War Vet: “Shame You Didn’t Come Home in a Body Bag.”
Share this post
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Rick Wiles Warns Adolf Hitler's 'Race Of Super Gay Male Soldiers' Is Taking Over America
4/7/14 @ 4:15pm
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Pat Robertson Prays For Obama's Removal, Asks God To 'Deliver Us From This President'
4/8/14 @ 11:50am