Right Wing Round-Up - 3/25/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 3/25/2013 5:36 pm
- PFAW: PFAW Foundation Releases Report Analyzing Critical Issues To Be Argued In SCOTUS Marriage Cases.
- Michael B. Keegan @ Huffington Post: The Marriage Cases: A Lose-Lose Situation For the Right.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: The return of 'skewed' polls -- marriage-equality edition.
- E.J. Graff @ The Advocate: Dirty Money.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: French Anti-Equality Protesters Challenge Police Barricades Using Children As Shields.
- Charles Johnson @ LGF: Former SC GOP Director Kincannon to Iraq War Vet: “Shame You Didn’t Come Home in a Body Bag.”
Share this post
9/29/14 @ 5:35
Gary Bauer: Obama 'More Interested In Defending The Reputation Of Islam' Than 'Saving The Lives Of Christians'
9/26/14 @ 4:15
9/25/14 @ 5:35
9/25/14 @ 5:31
9/24/14 @ 5:33
9/23/14 @ 5:36
Glenn Beck Literally Stands Up And Applauds Parents Who Are Refusing To Have Their Children Vaccinated
9/18/14 @ 11:58am
Robertson: Violence In Bible Different From Quran Because God Commanded It
9/22/14 @ 12:40pm
Rick Joyner Had A Prophetic Dream Of Chaos And Revolution
9/19/14 @ 2:48pm
The GOP's Hate Summit: A Who's Who Of The 2014 Values Voter Summit
9/22/14 @ 11:37am
Fischer: The Sale Of Bacon Proves That America Is A Christian Nation
9/16/14 @ 11:38am