Right Wing Round-Up - 3/25/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 3/25/2013 5:36 pm
- PFAW: PFAW Foundation Releases Report Analyzing Critical Issues To Be Argued In SCOTUS Marriage Cases.
- Michael B. Keegan @ Huffington Post: The Marriage Cases: A Lose-Lose Situation For the Right.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: The return of 'skewed' polls -- marriage-equality edition.
- E.J. Graff @ The Advocate: Dirty Money.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: French Anti-Equality Protesters Challenge Police Barricades Using Children As Shields.
- Charles Johnson @ LGF: Former SC GOP Director Kincannon to Iraq War Vet: “Shame You Didn’t Come Home in a Body Bag.”
Arizona Tea Party Group Defends SB 1062: 'The First Amendment Protects Only The Practice Of The Christian Faith'
2/26/14 @ 1:55pm
Bachmann: American Jews 'Sold Out Israel' To Help Obama; Bible Predicts US Will Turn Against Israel In End Times
3/4/14 @ 4:40pm
Tea Party Nation: Brewer's Veto Imposed 'Slavery,' Mandatory Penis Cakes For 'Homosexual Weddings'
2/27/14 @ 11:15am
5 Tea Party Myths Debunked As Movement Marks 5 Years Of Dysfunction
2/27/14 @ 3:00pm
Derbyshire: 'Future Of The Conservative Movement Is As A Home For White Ethnocentrism'
2/28/14 @ 4:16pm