Right Wing Round-Up - 3/25/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 3/25/2013 5:36 pm
- PFAW: PFAW Foundation Releases Report Analyzing Critical Issues To Be Argued In SCOTUS Marriage Cases.
- Michael B. Keegan @ Huffington Post: The Marriage Cases: A Lose-Lose Situation For the Right.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: The return of 'skewed' polls -- marriage-equality edition.
- E.J. Graff @ The Advocate: Dirty Money.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: French Anti-Equality Protesters Challenge Police Barricades Using Children As Shields.
- Charles Johnson @ LGF: Former SC GOP Director Kincannon to Iraq War Vet: “Shame You Didn’t Come Home in a Body Bag.”
Share this post
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm
Michelle Duggar Joins Smear Campaign Against Fayetteville LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinance
8/19/14 @ 10:35am
Ben Stein: Michael Brown 'Wasn't Unarmed. He Was Armed With His Incredibly Strong, Scary Self'
8/27/14 @ 12:14pm
Pat Robertson: Healing Prayers Sometimes Don't Work Because People 'Enjoy Their Sickness'
8/19/14 @ 11:45am
Kevin Sorbo And Rick Wiles Agree: Atheists Are Angry Because They Know God Exists
8/26/14 @ 3:08pm