Right Wing Round-Up - 3/25/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 3/25/2013 5:36 pm
- PFAW: PFAW Foundation Releases Report Analyzing Critical Issues To Be Argued In SCOTUS Marriage Cases.
- Michael B. Keegan @ Huffington Post: The Marriage Cases: A Lose-Lose Situation For the Right.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: The return of 'skewed' polls -- marriage-equality edition.
- E.J. Graff @ The Advocate: Dirty Money.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: French Anti-Equality Protesters Challenge Police Barricades Using Children As Shields.
- Charles Johnson @ LGF: Former SC GOP Director Kincannon to Iraq War Vet: “Shame You Didn’t Come Home in a Body Bag.”
Share this post
Phil Robertson Hypothesizes About Atheist Family Getting Raped And Killed
3/24/15 @ 12:40pm
Rick Santorum: 'Yes We Can' Put The Bible Back In Public Schools
3/16/15 @ 11:06am
Phil Robertson: Liberals Worse Than Nazis, Led By Satan
3/24/15 @ 1:10pm
Sen. James Lankford And Rep. Randy Forbes Want To Protect 'Corporate Conscience' So Christians Are Free To Discriminate
3/18/15 @ 10:22am
Rick Wiles Warns Christians They Have A Year To 'Get Out' Before Obama Destroys America
3/16/15 @ 4:12pm