Right Wing Round-Up - 3/23/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 3/23/2016 5:34 pm
- Damon Linker @ The Week: How can conservative intellectuals decry Donald Trump and love Dinesh D'Souza?
- Imagine 2050: CIS publishes Jason Richwine, author of racist dissertation and discredited Heritage report.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Watch Louie Gohmert bizarrely oppose bill for women scientists: MLK wouldn’t ‘leave little boys in the ditch’.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Cruz’s ‘patrol and secure’ plan goes from bad to worse.
- Alex Griswold @ Mediaite: Trump Endorses Closing the Border After Brussels, Flip-Flops an Hour Later.
- Rachel Percelay @ Media Matters: Meet The Anti-LGBT Activists Opposing Charlotte's Expanded Nondiscrimination Ordinance.
Kevin Swanson: God Let Orlando Massacre Happen Because The Sins Of Homosexuality And Islam Lead To Murder
6/17/16 @ 1:55pm
Ann Coulter: Donald Trump Is 'Our Only Hope'
6/16/16 @ 4:00pm
Donald Trump Taps Michele Bachmann, James Dobson & Other Far-Right Leaders For Advisory Board
6/21/16 @ 3:20pm
We Now Have 6 Years Of Donald Trump’s Tax History. In 3 Of Them He Paid No Income Taxes
6/17/16 @ 2:55pm
Glenn Beck: 'We're The Civil Rights Leaders Of Today,' Not Those 'Absolute Clowns' Like John Lewis
6/23/16 @ 2:01pm