Right Wing Round-Up - 3/23/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 3/23/2016 5:34 pm
- Damon Linker @ The Week: How can conservative intellectuals decry Donald Trump and love Dinesh D'Souza?
- Imagine 2050: CIS publishes Jason Richwine, author of racist dissertation and discredited Heritage report.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Watch Louie Gohmert bizarrely oppose bill for women scientists: MLK wouldn’t ‘leave little boys in the ditch’.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Cruz’s ‘patrol and secure’ plan goes from bad to worse.
- Alex Griswold @ Mediaite: Trump Endorses Closing the Border After Brussels, Flip-Flops an Hour Later.
- Rachel Percelay @ Media Matters: Meet The Anti-LGBT Activists Opposing Charlotte's Expanded Nondiscrimination Ordinance.
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
'Michelle Obama Is A Transvestite! Why Can't People Get The Facts?'
5/16/16 @ 3:45pm
Franklin Graham: Gays And Lesbians Leading A Wicked, Evil Agenda Taking America Down
5/13/16 @ 12:25pm