Right Wing Round-Up - 3/23/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 3/23/2016 5:34 pm
- Damon Linker @ The Week: How can conservative intellectuals decry Donald Trump and love Dinesh D'Souza?
- Imagine 2050: CIS publishes Jason Richwine, author of racist dissertation and discredited Heritage report.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Watch Louie Gohmert bizarrely oppose bill for women scientists: MLK wouldn’t ‘leave little boys in the ditch’.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Cruz’s ‘patrol and secure’ plan goes from bad to worse.
- Alex Griswold @ Mediaite: Trump Endorses Closing the Border After Brussels, Flip-Flops an Hour Later.
- Rachel Percelay @ Media Matters: Meet The Anti-LGBT Activists Opposing Charlotte's Expanded Nondiscrimination Ordinance.
Pat Buchanan: If Trump Loses, There Could Be A Revolution
8/12/16 @ 3:45pm
Trump: Church Attendance Will Rise When I'm President
8/11/16 @ 4:55pm
Rudy Giuliani: No Terrorist Attacks Occurred During The Bush Administration
8/15/16 @ 3:05pm
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am