Right Wing Round-Up - 3/23/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 3/23/2016 5:34 pm
- Damon Linker @ The Week: How can conservative intellectuals decry Donald Trump and love Dinesh D'Souza?
- Imagine 2050: CIS publishes Jason Richwine, author of racist dissertation and discredited Heritage report.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Watch Louie Gohmert bizarrely oppose bill for women scientists: MLK wouldn’t ‘leave little boys in the ditch’.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Cruz’s ‘patrol and secure’ plan goes from bad to worse.
- Alex Griswold @ Mediaite: Trump Endorses Closing the Border After Brussels, Flip-Flops an Hour Later.
- Rachel Percelay @ Media Matters: Meet The Anti-LGBT Activists Opposing Charlotte's Expanded Nondiscrimination Ordinance.
9/23/16 @ 5:33
9/22/16 @ 5:33
9/21/16 @ 5:50
Louie Gohmert: US Killed Al-Awlaki To Cover Up 'All The Different People He Worked With In The Administration'
9/21/16 @ 10:43
9/20/16 @ 5:42
9/20/16 @ 5:40
Walid Shoebat: Hillary Clinton's Pneumonia Is Really A Sign Of Demonic Possession
9/13/16 @ 12:45pm
Leading Birther Jerome Corsi Now Refuses To Comment On Birtherism
9/16/16 @ 3:42pm
Trump's New 'Pro-Life' Adviser Wants To Ban Abortion Without 'Abominable' Exceptions
9/16/16 @ 10:41am
David Barton: Christians Have A Biblical Responsibility To Vote For Donald Trump
9/16/16 @ 12:50pm
Darrell Scott: Trump Is Under 'Concentrated Satanic Attack'
9/21/16 @ 11:40am