Right Wing Round-Up - 3/22/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 3/22/2013 4:32 pm
- Michael B. Keegan @ Huffington Post: The Politics of Saxby's Inner Child.
- Andrew Kirell @ Mediaite: Mark Levin Goes Off On Bill O’Reilly For His ‘Hit’ On Michele Bachmann.
- Zachary Pleat @ Media Matters: Fox News Continues Pushing Conspiracy Theory That Iraq Hid WMD In Other Countries.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Daily Caller faces new allegations.
- Jeremy Hooper: Audio: FRC's Sprigg will work with gay Republicans (*who hide their 'conduct'); says gays are to 'go and sin no more.'
- Joe.My.God: Christie Denounces "Ex-Gay" Therapy.
Share this post
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm