Right Wing Round-Up - 3/18/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 3/18/2013 5:36 pm
- Michael B. Keegan @ Huffington Post: Why Was Rob Portman's Stroke of Empathy So Shocking?
- Tommy Christopher @ Mediaite: Fox News Runs With ‘King Obama’ Royal Food-Taster Smear.
- Evan McMorris-Santoro @ BuzzFeed: Pamela Geller: CPAC's Muslim Board Member Is 'Worse Than Al-Awlaki.'
- Alex Seitz-Wald @ Salon: Bush AG tells CPAC: “The vast majority” of Muslims want to impose Sharia law.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Hillary Clinton announces support for marriage equality.
- Media Matters: Limbaugh Compares Secretary Of Labor Nominee Tom Perez To "Grand Kleagle Of The Ku Klux Klan."
Share this post
5/1/15 @ 5:35
5/1/15 @ 5:30
4/30/15 @ 5:34
4/29/15 @ 5:32
4/28/15 @ 5:32
4/27/15 @ 5:50
Bachmann: Rapture Imminent Thanks To Gay Marriage & Obama
4/20/15 @ 12:30pm
Revolution! Anti-Gay Activists Threaten Uprising If Supreme Court Approves Marriage Equality
4/24/15 @ 1:25pm
Franklin Graham Furious That Marvel's Iceman Is Gay
4/23/15 @ 2:00pm
Mike Huckabee Defends Ex-Gay Therapy, Warns Gay Rights Will Outlaw Christianity: 'God Help Us All'
4/23/15 @ 1:15pm
Right-Wing Pundits: Obama Persecuting Bachmann With 'End Times' Joke
4/28/15 @ 10:50am