Right Wing Round-Up - 3/18/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 3/18/2013 5:36 pm
- Michael B. Keegan @ Huffington Post: Why Was Rob Portman's Stroke of Empathy So Shocking?
- Tommy Christopher @ Mediaite: Fox News Runs With ‘King Obama’ Royal Food-Taster Smear.
- Evan McMorris-Santoro @ BuzzFeed: Pamela Geller: CPAC's Muslim Board Member Is 'Worse Than Al-Awlaki.'
- Alex Seitz-Wald @ Salon: Bush AG tells CPAC: “The vast majority” of Muslims want to impose Sharia law.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Hillary Clinton announces support for marriage equality.
- Media Matters: Limbaugh Compares Secretary Of Labor Nominee Tom Perez To "Grand Kleagle Of The Ku Klux Klan."
Anti-Gay Kentucky Clerk Defies Court For Third Time, Appeals To SCOTUS
8/27/15 @ 11:00am
Kim Davis' Lawyer Says She's Just Like A Jew Living In Nazi Germany
9/3/15 @ 1:55pm
Kentucky Clerk Says He May Die Fighting Gay Marriage
8/26/15 @ 1:00pm
Kentucky Clerk: It's My Job To Tell Gays They're Going To Hell
8/26/15 @ 1:20pm
Ted Cruz to Jan Mickelson: 'Atheist Taliban' Attacking Religious Liberty
8/21/15 @ 10:53am