Right Wing Round-Up - 3/18/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 3/18/2013 5:36 pm
- Michael B. Keegan @ Huffington Post: Why Was Rob Portman's Stroke of Empathy So Shocking?
- Tommy Christopher @ Mediaite: Fox News Runs With ‘King Obama’ Royal Food-Taster Smear.
- Evan McMorris-Santoro @ BuzzFeed: Pamela Geller: CPAC's Muslim Board Member Is 'Worse Than Al-Awlaki.'
- Alex Seitz-Wald @ Salon: Bush AG tells CPAC: “The vast majority” of Muslims want to impose Sharia law.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Hillary Clinton announces support for marriage equality.
- Media Matters: Limbaugh Compares Secretary Of Labor Nominee Tom Perez To "Grand Kleagle Of The Ku Klux Klan."
Share this post
5/22/15 @ 5:32
5/21/15 @ 5:33
5/20/15 @ 5:32
5/20/15 @ 3:43
5/19/15 @ 5:35
Anti-Gay Pundit: Homosexuality 'A Factor' In Amtrak Crash
5/14/15 @ 12:35pm
Anti-Gay Missouri GOP House Speaker Caught Sexting With Intern
5/13/15 @ 4:00pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Poll: One-Third Of Republicans Think Obama Wants To Invade Texas
5/13/15 @ 12:35pm