Right Wing Round-Up - 3/18/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 3/18/2013 5:36 pm
- Michael B. Keegan @ Huffington Post: Why Was Rob Portman's Stroke of Empathy So Shocking?
- Tommy Christopher @ Mediaite: Fox News Runs With ‘King Obama’ Royal Food-Taster Smear.
- Evan McMorris-Santoro @ BuzzFeed: Pamela Geller: CPAC's Muslim Board Member Is 'Worse Than Al-Awlaki.'
- Alex Seitz-Wald @ Salon: Bush AG tells CPAC: “The vast majority” of Muslims want to impose Sharia law.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Hillary Clinton announces support for marriage equality.
- Media Matters: Limbaugh Compares Secretary Of Labor Nominee Tom Perez To "Grand Kleagle Of The Ku Klux Klan."
Share this post
Rick Perry: Charleston Shooting An 'Accident' Due To Drug Use, Manipulated By Obama To Ban Guns
6/19/15 @ 1:50pm
Far-Right: Flee America Before God Destroys Us For Gay Marriage!
6/26/15 @ 2:15pm
'Satan Dancing With Delight': The Religious Right Reacts To The Legalization Of Gay Marriage
6/26/15 @ 11:36am
Glenn Beck Warns That His Radio Program Could Be Shut Down Because Of Gay Marriage Ruling
6/26/15 @ 4:07pm
Mike Huckabee: Charleston Shooting Could've Been Prevented If Church Members Were Armed
6/19/15 @ 2:05pm