Right Wing Round-Up - 3/17/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 3/17/2014 4:34 pm
- Jeremy Hooper @ GLAAD: The next anti-LGBT export target: Peru.
- Joe.My.God: Scott Lively Marches In Boston Parade.
- Scott Kaufman @ Raw Story: AL Republican outraged at teaching of ‘The Crucible’ because ‘McCarthy was right.’
- Josh Israel @ Think Progress: Wyoming Legislator Stands By His Book Calling For AIDS Quarantine.
- Luke O'Neil @ Mediaite: Ted Cruz Is Now the Tattooed Badass Rock Star of the GOP’s Dreams.
- Igor Bobic @ TPM: Stenographer: 'Assignment' From Holy Spirit Prompted Outburst On House Floor.
Share this post
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Bill Donohue: Non-Religious People Need Therapy Since They Die Prematurely And Are Disproportionately Insane
12/5/14 @ 12:15pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Stan Solomon On Michael Brown: 'I'm Glad He's Dead. He Deserves To Be Dead'
12/5/14 @ 3:10pm