Right Wing Round-Up - 3/17/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 3/17/2014 5:34 pm
- Jeremy Hooper @ GLAAD: The next anti-LGBT export target: Peru.
- Joe.My.God: Scott Lively Marches In Boston Parade.
- Scott Kaufman @ Raw Story: AL Republican outraged at teaching of ‘The Crucible’ because ‘McCarthy was right.’
- Josh Israel @ Think Progress: Wyoming Legislator Stands By His Book Calling For AIDS Quarantine.
- Luke O'Neil @ Mediaite: Ted Cruz Is Now the Tattooed Badass Rock Star of the GOP’s Dreams.
- Igor Bobic @ TPM: Stenographer: 'Assignment' From Holy Spirit Prompted Outburst On House Floor.
Share this post
Glenn Beck Literally Stands Up And Applauds Parents Who Are Refusing To Have Their Children Vaccinated
9/18/14 @ 11:58am
Robertson: Violence In Bible Different From Quran Because God Commanded It
9/22/14 @ 12:40pm
Rick Joyner Had A Prophetic Dream Of Chaos And Revolution
9/19/14 @ 2:48pm
The GOP's Hate Summit: A Who's Who Of The 2014 Values Voter Summit
9/22/14 @ 11:37am
Pat Robertson: 'One Little Jewish Radical' Has 'Terrorized' Our Cowardly Military
9/18/14 @ 12:55pm