Right Wing Round-Up - 3/15/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 3/15/2013 5:50 pm
- Jonathan Chait @ New York Magazine: Rob Portman, Gay Marriage, and Selfishness.
- Jillian Rayfield @ Salon: CPAC panel likens Roe v. Wade to 3/5 compromise.
- Steve Benen @ Maddow Blog: Romney sees ‘jihadists’ as possible global superpower.
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: Climate Denier at CPAC: Trust Me, I’m an Astronaut.
- Benjy Sarlin @ TPM: CPAC Desperately Tries To Square the GOP’s Circle With Latinos.
- Scott Keyes and Zack Beauchamp @ Think Progress: CPAC Participant Defends Slavery At Minority Outreach Panel: It Gave ‘Food And Shelter’ To Blacks.
- Stephen C. Webster @ Raw Story: Coulter on Sen. Feinstein: ‘Liberal women should not be able to hold office.’
- Ed Kilgore @ Washington Monthly: The Anti-Choice Olympics.
Share this post
Phil Robertson Hypothesizes About Atheist Family Getting Raped And Killed
3/24/15 @ 12:40pm
Phil Robertson: Liberals Worse Than Nazis, Led By Satan
3/24/15 @ 1:10pm
Gordon Klingenschmitt Plays The Victim While The Actual Victim Rejects His Donation
3/27/15 @ 2:19pm
Sen. James Lankford And Rep. Randy Forbes Want To Protect 'Corporate Conscience' So Christians Are Free To Discriminate
3/18/15 @ 10:22am
Phil Robertson's Advice To Gay Men: Just Marry A Woman!
3/24/15 @ 2:15pm