Right Wing Round-Up - 3/15/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 3/15/2013 5:50 pm
- Jonathan Chait @ New York Magazine: Rob Portman, Gay Marriage, and Selfishness.
- Jillian Rayfield @ Salon: CPAC panel likens Roe v. Wade to 3/5 compromise.
- Steve Benen @ Maddow Blog: Romney sees ‘jihadists’ as possible global superpower.
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: Climate Denier at CPAC: Trust Me, I’m an Astronaut.
- Benjy Sarlin @ TPM: CPAC Desperately Tries To Square the GOP’s Circle With Latinos.
- Scott Keyes and Zack Beauchamp @ Think Progress: CPAC Participant Defends Slavery At Minority Outreach Panel: It Gave ‘Food And Shelter’ To Blacks.
- Stephen C. Webster @ Raw Story: Coulter on Sen. Feinstein: ‘Liberal women should not be able to hold office.’
- Ed Kilgore @ Washington Monthly: The Anti-Choice Olympics.
Share this post
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm
Ben Stein: Michael Brown 'Wasn't Unarmed. He Was Armed With His Incredibly Strong, Scary Self'
8/27/14 @ 12:14pm
Pat Robertson: Healing Prayers Sometimes Don't Work Because People 'Enjoy Their Sickness'
8/19/14 @ 11:45am
Kevin Sorbo And Rick Wiles Agree: Atheists Are Angry Because They Know God Exists
8/26/14 @ 3:08pm
Why Isn't The US Mentioned In The Bible? Because So Many Americans Will Be Raptured In The End Times
8/29/14 @ 1:00pm