Right Wing Round-Up - 3/15/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 3/15/2013 5:50 pm
- Jonathan Chait @ New York Magazine: Rob Portman, Gay Marriage, and Selfishness.
- Jillian Rayfield @ Salon: CPAC panel likens Roe v. Wade to 3/5 compromise.
- Steve Benen @ Maddow Blog: Romney sees ‘jihadists’ as possible global superpower.
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: Climate Denier at CPAC: Trust Me, I’m an Astronaut.
- Benjy Sarlin @ TPM: CPAC Desperately Tries To Square the GOP’s Circle With Latinos.
- Scott Keyes and Zack Beauchamp @ Think Progress: CPAC Participant Defends Slavery At Minority Outreach Panel: It Gave ‘Food And Shelter’ To Blacks.
- Stephen C. Webster @ Raw Story: Coulter on Sen. Feinstein: ‘Liberal women should not be able to hold office.’
- Ed Kilgore @ Washington Monthly: The Anti-Choice Olympics.
Share this post
GOP Congressman: Planned Parenthood Unnecessary Because 'As A Guy' I Have Plenty Of Options
9/29/15 @ 3:20pm
Michael Savage: Bernie Sanders Is A 'Liberal Weasel Jew' Who 'Hates America'
9/30/15 @ 3:15pm
Mike Huckabee Has The Most Absurd Reaction To Obama's Pope Francis Remarks
9/23/15 @ 2:20pm
Bachmann: God May Destroy America Over Gay Marriage Just Like Sodom
9/28/15 @ 12:35pm
Carly Fiorina Falsely Claims She Never Called Obergefell The 'Law Of The Land'
9/29/15 @ 9:30am