Right Wing Round-Up - 3/15/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 3/15/2013 5:50 pm
- Jonathan Chait @ New York Magazine: Rob Portman, Gay Marriage, and Selfishness.
- Jillian Rayfield @ Salon: CPAC panel likens Roe v. Wade to 3/5 compromise.
- Steve Benen @ Maddow Blog: Romney sees ‘jihadists’ as possible global superpower.
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: Climate Denier at CPAC: Trust Me, I’m an Astronaut.
- Benjy Sarlin @ TPM: CPAC Desperately Tries To Square the GOP’s Circle With Latinos.
- Scott Keyes and Zack Beauchamp @ Think Progress: CPAC Participant Defends Slavery At Minority Outreach Panel: It Gave ‘Food And Shelter’ To Blacks.
- Stephen C. Webster @ Raw Story: Coulter on Sen. Feinstein: ‘Liberal women should not be able to hold office.’
- Ed Kilgore @ Washington Monthly: The Anti-Choice Olympics.
Share this post
Ben Carson: Evolution Is An Absurd Myth, 'Give Me A Break'
9/10/14 @ 11:45am
Two Million Bikers Fall 99.9% Short
9/12/14 @ 2:18pm
Rick Joyner Says Some Christians Can Cure Ebola Simply Through Their Presence
9/12/14 @ 12:18pm
Mike Huckabee Says Conservatives Can't Accept 'Ungodly' Court Rulings On Gay Marriage, Abortion Rights
9/12/14 @ 3:19pm
Tony Perkins: US Constitution Doesn't Protect Muslims
9/12/14 @ 12:30pm