Right Wing Round-Up - 3/15/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 3/15/2013 4:50 pm
- Jonathan Chait @ New York Magazine: Rob Portman, Gay Marriage, and Selfishness.
- Jillian Rayfield @ Salon: CPAC panel likens Roe v. Wade to 3/5 compromise.
- Steve Benen @ Maddow Blog: Romney sees ‘jihadists’ as possible global superpower.
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: Climate Denier at CPAC: Trust Me, I’m an Astronaut.
- Benjy Sarlin @ TPM: CPAC Desperately Tries To Square the GOP’s Circle With Latinos.
- Scott Keyes and Zack Beauchamp @ Think Progress: CPAC Participant Defends Slavery At Minority Outreach Panel: It Gave ‘Food And Shelter’ To Blacks.
- Stephen C. Webster @ Raw Story: Coulter on Sen. Feinstein: ‘Liberal women should not be able to hold office.’
- Ed Kilgore @ Washington Monthly: The Anti-Choice Olympics.
Share this post
12/19/14 @ 5:33
12/18/14 @ 5:34
12/17/14 @ 5:34
12/16/14 @ 5:33
12/16/14 @ 3:55
12/15/14 @ 5:33
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Anti-Immigrant Protests A Bust, Again
12/11/14 @ 1:10pm
Sorry, Glenn Beck: The Apple Logo Is Not A Secret Salute To Alan Turing
12/8/14 @ 2:44pm