Right Wing Round-Up - 3/14/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 3/14/2012 5:45 pm
- PFAW: As Senate Cuts Deal to Move Some Judicial Nominees, PFAW Urges GOP to End Partisan Obstruction.
- GLAAD: GLAAD launches Commentator Accountability Project.
- Good As You: And the 1st misplaced claim of #glaadcap silencing comes from…
- David Taintor @ TPM: Anti-Gay Preacher Defends Performance From ‘Offensive’ Accusations.
- Steve Benen @ Maddow Blog: Romney vows end to Planned Parenthood funding.
- Eric W. Dolan @ Raw Story: Ann Coulter: GOP has a ‘problem with charlatans’ like Sarah Palin.
- Towleroad: Ugandan LGBT Rights Group Sues Anti-Gay Evangelist Scott Lively.
- Warren Throckmorton: Monumental Question: Did Signers of the Declaration and Constitution Finance a Bible for Every American Family?
Share this post
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Religious Right Leader Sued For Sexual Battery, Treating Young Follower Like A 'Personal Sex Object'
4/15/14 @ 12:15pm
Tea Party Nation Now Promoting Operation American Spring
4/18/14 @ 1:10pm
Fischer: The Poor 'Ought To Be Kissing The Ground' Upon Which The Rich Walk
4/16/14 @ 10:23am
Schlafly: Increase The Pay Gap So Women Will Have Better Opportunities To Find A Husband
4/15/14 @ 10:24am