Right Wing Round-Up - 3/14/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 3/14/2012 5:45 pm
- PFAW: As Senate Cuts Deal to Move Some Judicial Nominees, PFAW Urges GOP to End Partisan Obstruction.
- GLAAD: GLAAD launches Commentator Accountability Project.
- Good As You: And the 1st misplaced claim of #glaadcap silencing comes from…
- David Taintor @ TPM: Anti-Gay Preacher Defends Performance From ‘Offensive’ Accusations.
- Steve Benen @ Maddow Blog: Romney vows end to Planned Parenthood funding.
- Eric W. Dolan @ Raw Story: Ann Coulter: GOP has a ‘problem with charlatans’ like Sarah Palin.
- Towleroad: Ugandan LGBT Rights Group Sues Anti-Gay Evangelist Scott Lively.
- Warren Throckmorton: Monumental Question: Did Signers of the Declaration and Constitution Finance a Bible for Every American Family?
Share this post
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Rick Wiles Warns Adolf Hitler's 'Race Of Super Gay Male Soldiers' Is Taking Over America
4/7/14 @ 4:15pm
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Pat Robertson Prays For Obama's Removal, Asks God To 'Deliver Us From This President'
4/8/14 @ 11:50am