Right Wing Round-Up - 3/14/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 3/14/2012 4:45 pm
- PFAW: As Senate Cuts Deal to Move Some Judicial Nominees, PFAW Urges GOP to End Partisan Obstruction.
- GLAAD: GLAAD launches Commentator Accountability Project.
- Good As You: And the 1st misplaced claim of #glaadcap silencing comes from…
- David Taintor @ TPM: Anti-Gay Preacher Defends Performance From ‘Offensive’ Accusations.
- Steve Benen @ Maddow Blog: Romney vows end to Planned Parenthood funding.
- Eric W. Dolan @ Raw Story: Ann Coulter: GOP has a ‘problem with charlatans’ like Sarah Palin.
- Towleroad: Ugandan LGBT Rights Group Sues Anti-Gay Evangelist Scott Lively.
- Warren Throckmorton: Monumental Question: Did Signers of the Declaration and Constitution Finance a Bible for Every American Family?
Share this post
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Bobby Jindal's Extremist Prayer Rally Brings Together Prophets, Bigots And Far-Right Activists
1/22/15 @ 1:00pm
Sarah Palin: Defeat Hillary Clinton By Calling Liberals The Real Racists And Sexists
1/24/15 @ 7:05pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Mike Huckabee Falsely Claims Ted Nugent Changed The Lyrics To Sexually Explicit Song They Performed Together
1/21/15 @ 12:30pm