Right Wing Round-Up - 3/14/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 3/14/2012 5:45 pm
- PFAW: As Senate Cuts Deal to Move Some Judicial Nominees, PFAW Urges GOP to End Partisan Obstruction.
- GLAAD: GLAAD launches Commentator Accountability Project.
- Good As You: And the 1st misplaced claim of #glaadcap silencing comes from…
- David Taintor @ TPM: Anti-Gay Preacher Defends Performance From ‘Offensive’ Accusations.
- Steve Benen @ Maddow Blog: Romney vows end to Planned Parenthood funding.
- Eric W. Dolan @ Raw Story: Ann Coulter: GOP has a ‘problem with charlatans’ like Sarah Palin.
- Towleroad: Ugandan LGBT Rights Group Sues Anti-Gay Evangelist Scott Lively.
- Warren Throckmorton: Monumental Question: Did Signers of the Declaration and Constitution Finance a Bible for Every American Family?
Share this post
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm
Michelle Duggar Joins Smear Campaign Against Fayetteville LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinance
8/19/14 @ 10:35am
Ben Stein: Michael Brown 'Wasn't Unarmed. He Was Armed With His Incredibly Strong, Scary Self'
8/27/14 @ 12:14pm
Pat Robertson: Healing Prayers Sometimes Don't Work Because People 'Enjoy Their Sickness'
8/19/14 @ 11:45am
Kevin Sorbo And Rick Wiles Agree: Atheists Are Angry Because They Know God Exists
8/26/14 @ 3:08pm