Right Wing Round-Up - 3/14/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 3/14/2012 4:45 pm
- PFAW: As Senate Cuts Deal to Move Some Judicial Nominees, PFAW Urges GOP to End Partisan Obstruction.
- GLAAD: GLAAD launches Commentator Accountability Project.
- Good As You: And the 1st misplaced claim of #glaadcap silencing comes from…
- David Taintor @ TPM: Anti-Gay Preacher Defends Performance From ‘Offensive’ Accusations.
- Steve Benen @ Maddow Blog: Romney vows end to Planned Parenthood funding.
- Eric W. Dolan @ Raw Story: Ann Coulter: GOP has a ‘problem with charlatans’ like Sarah Palin.
- Towleroad: Ugandan LGBT Rights Group Sues Anti-Gay Evangelist Scott Lively.
- Warren Throckmorton: Monumental Question: Did Signers of the Declaration and Constitution Finance a Bible for Every American Family?
Share this post
GOP Candidates Really Don't Want To Talk About 'Kill The Gays' Conference
11/18/15 @ 2:50pm
Programming Note: We've Been Suspended on YouTube (For Now)
11/12/15 @ 11:55am
Huckabee Claimed Ignorance About 'Kill The Gays' Pastor's Extremist Views
11/12/15 @ 1:36pm
Michael Savage Threatens To Leave America For Russia Because It's 'The Best Country Left On The Planet'
11/16/15 @ 2:25pm
David Vitter: Gays Have 'Shoved' Same-Sex Marriage 'Down The Throats' Of Christians
11/13/15 @ 1:00pm