Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 7/1/2010 5:57 pm
- Mother Jones: Gay Marriage Foes: 'Til Disclosure Do Us Part?
- Steve Benen: Enough With The Jones Act Talking Point.
- Joe.My.God: ARIZONA GOP Candidate Wants To Cut Off Electricity To Undocumented Immigrants.
- Andy Birkey: Church behind anti-Islam ad to host national anti-gay marriage group.
- Evan Hurst: Lou Engle, Continuing the Delusion, Says SCOTUS Decision May Signal End Times.
- Sam Stein: Lindsey Graham On Tea Party: 'Just Unsustainable,' No 'Coherent Vision,' Will 'Die Out'.
- Ben Dimiero: Dear conservative media: Spare us the hypocritical denunciations of Nazi comparisons.
- Think Progress: Presidential scholars: Bush is the worst president of the modern era, bottom five of all time.
Share this post
Head Of Alabama Christian Coalition Opposes Anti-Sharia Amendment: 'This Is A Tremendous Waste Of Effort'
10/31/14 @ 11:40
10/30/14 @ 5:10
10/29/14 @ 3:55
10/29/14 @ 3:03
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Get Ready, America: Five Extreme GOP Candidates Who Could Be Heading To Congress Next Year
10/20/14 @ 1:00pm