Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 7/1/2010 5:57 pm
- Mother Jones: Gay Marriage Foes: 'Til Disclosure Do Us Part?
- Steve Benen: Enough With The Jones Act Talking Point.
- Joe.My.God: ARIZONA GOP Candidate Wants To Cut Off Electricity To Undocumented Immigrants.
- Andy Birkey: Church behind anti-Islam ad to host national anti-gay marriage group.
- Evan Hurst: Lou Engle, Continuing the Delusion, Says SCOTUS Decision May Signal End Times.
- Sam Stein: Lindsey Graham On Tea Party: 'Just Unsustainable,' No 'Coherent Vision,' Will 'Die Out'.
- Ben Dimiero: Dear conservative media: Spare us the hypocritical denunciations of Nazi comparisons.
- Think Progress: Presidential scholars: Bush is the worst president of the modern era, bottom five of all time.
Share this post
4/18/14 @ 11:15
Cal Thomas Warns Gay Marriage Is A Bigger Threat Than Islamic Extremists, Will Lead To Child Marriage
4/17/14 @ 4:10
4/17/14 @ 3:15
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Rick Wiles Warns Adolf Hitler's 'Race Of Super Gay Male Soldiers' Is Taking Over America
4/7/14 @ 4:15pm
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Pat Robertson Prays For Obama's Removal, Asks God To 'Deliver Us From This President'
4/8/14 @ 11:50am