Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 7/1/2010 5:57 pm
- Mother Jones: Gay Marriage Foes: 'Til Disclosure Do Us Part?
- Steve Benen: Enough With The Jones Act Talking Point.
- Joe.My.God: ARIZONA GOP Candidate Wants To Cut Off Electricity To Undocumented Immigrants.
- Andy Birkey: Church behind anti-Islam ad to host national anti-gay marriage group.
- Evan Hurst: Lou Engle, Continuing the Delusion, Says SCOTUS Decision May Signal End Times.
- Sam Stein: Lindsey Graham On Tea Party: 'Just Unsustainable,' No 'Coherent Vision,' Will 'Die Out'.
- Ben Dimiero: Dear conservative media: Spare us the hypocritical denunciations of Nazi comparisons.
- Think Progress: Presidential scholars: Bush is the worst president of the modern era, bottom five of all time.
Share this post
7/28/14 @ 2:31
7/28/14 @ 12:23
7/25/14 @ 10:20
7/25/14 @ 9:43
Michele Bachmann: Gays Want To Let Adults 'Freely Prey On Little Children Sexually'
7/25/14 @ 11:30am
Benham Group Disrupts 'Synagogue Of Satan' Unitarian Universalist Worship Services, Receives Proclamation From Mayor
7/22/14 @ 12:35pm
Minnesota GOPer: Fossil Record Proves Humans Lived Alongside Dinosaurs
7/15/14 @ 3:00pm
Fox Host Gretchen Carlson Warns Seinfeld's 'Festivus' Promotes Anti-Christian Persecution
7/15/14 @ 11:05am
WorldNetDaily Pundit Thinks Americans Must Dislike America Because They Didn't Elect Sarah Palin
7/16/14 @ 1:15pm