Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 7/1/2010 5:57 pm
- Mother Jones: Gay Marriage Foes: 'Til Disclosure Do Us Part?
- Steve Benen: Enough With The Jones Act Talking Point.
- Joe.My.God: ARIZONA GOP Candidate Wants To Cut Off Electricity To Undocumented Immigrants.
- Andy Birkey: Church behind anti-Islam ad to host national anti-gay marriage group.
- Evan Hurst: Lou Engle, Continuing the Delusion, Says SCOTUS Decision May Signal End Times.
- Sam Stein: Lindsey Graham On Tea Party: 'Just Unsustainable,' No 'Coherent Vision,' Will 'Die Out'.
- Ben Dimiero: Dear conservative media: Spare us the hypocritical denunciations of Nazi comparisons.
- Think Progress: Presidential scholars: Bush is the worst president of the modern era, bottom five of all time.
Share this post
9/28/12 @ 5:35
9/25/12 @ 5:31
4/27/12 @ 2:35
4/11/12 @ 4:10
Phil Robertson Hypothesizes About Atheist Family Getting Raped And Killed
3/24/15 @ 12:40pm
Rick Santorum: 'Yes We Can' Put The Bible Back In Public Schools
3/16/15 @ 11:06am
Phil Robertson: Liberals Worse Than Nazis, Led By Satan
3/24/15 @ 1:10pm
Sen. James Lankford And Rep. Randy Forbes Want To Protect 'Corporate Conscience' So Christians Are Free To Discriminate
3/18/15 @ 10:22am
Rick Wiles Warns Christians They Have A Year To 'Get Out' Before Obama Destroys America
3/16/15 @ 4:12pm