Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 7/1/2010 4:57 pm
- Mother Jones: Gay Marriage Foes: 'Til Disclosure Do Us Part?
- Steve Benen: Enough With The Jones Act Talking Point.
- Joe.My.God: ARIZONA GOP Candidate Wants To Cut Off Electricity To Undocumented Immigrants.
- Andy Birkey: Church behind anti-Islam ad to host national anti-gay marriage group.
- Evan Hurst: Lou Engle, Continuing the Delusion, Says SCOTUS Decision May Signal End Times.
- Sam Stein: Lindsey Graham On Tea Party: 'Just Unsustainable,' No 'Coherent Vision,' Will 'Die Out'.
- Ben Dimiero: Dear conservative media: Spare us the hypocritical denunciations of Nazi comparisons.
- Think Progress: Presidential scholars: Bush is the worst president of the modern era, bottom five of all time.
Share this post
12/19/14 @ 3:00
Jindal Rally Organizers Remove Controversial Prayer Guide, Still Think Gays Are Responsible For Natural Disasters
12/18/14 @ 4:58
12/17/14 @ 11:39
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Ann Coulter: Women Who Say They've Been Raped Are Typically Just 'Girls Trying To Get Attention'
12/16/14 @ 3:55pm
Anti-Immigrant Protests A Bust, Again
12/11/14 @ 1:10pm