Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 3/31/2010 4:52 pm
- Alan Colmes: Tea Partier Tells Mediaite Racist Sign Was Forged; We Have Him On Record Defending Its Use.
- Bill Berkowitz: What the Terri Schiavo Affair Can Teach Us About Today's Right-Wing Zealots.
- Media Matters: Hannity's Conservative Victory: More than 20 falsehoods, smears, and distortions.
- Matthew Yglesias: McCain Tacks Right on Immigration.
- Steve Benen: Don't Encourage Political Road Rage.
- Finally, both Evan Hurst and Jeremy Hooper respond to Peter LaBarbera's latest nonsense.
Share this post
1/24/15 @ 1:30
1/16/15 @ 11:42
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Bobby Jindal's Extremist Prayer Rally Brings Together Prophets, Bigots And Far-Right Activists
1/22/15 @ 1:00pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Sarah Palin: Defeat Hillary Clinton By Calling Liberals The Real Racists And Sexists
1/24/15 @ 7:05pm