Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 3/31/2010 5:52 pm
- Alan Colmes: Tea Partier Tells Mediaite Racist Sign Was Forged; We Have Him On Record Defending Its Use.
- Bill Berkowitz: What the Terri Schiavo Affair Can Teach Us About Today's Right-Wing Zealots.
- Media Matters: Hannity's Conservative Victory: More than 20 falsehoods, smears, and distortions.
- Matthew Yglesias: McCain Tacks Right on Immigration.
- Steve Benen: Don't Encourage Political Road Rage.
- Finally, both Evan Hurst and Jeremy Hooper respond to Peter LaBarbera's latest nonsense.
Share this post
GOP Committeewoman Warns Child Migrants 'Highly Trained As Warriors,' Could 'Rise Up Against Us As Americans'
8/22/14 @ 9:54
8/20/14 @ 10:47
Anti-Gay Marriage Leader's Ex-Wife Left Him For Another Woman
8/12/14 @ 4:40pm
Bryan Fischer Agrees With ISIS That Yazidis Are Devil Worshipers And That's Why Obama Defends Them
8/8/14 @ 3:30pm
Kevin Swanson: Red Tyrant Abraham Lincoln Introduced Communism To America
8/8/14 @ 2:15pm
Steve King: Since Ferguson Rioters Are All Of The Same 'Continental Origin,' Racial Profiling Is Not A Concern
8/14/14 @ 10:48am
Fischer: Michael Brown Attacked Police Officer Because He Was 'Hyped Up On Marijuana'
8/18/14 @ 4:10pm