Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 3/31/2010 5:52 pm
- Alan Colmes: Tea Partier Tells Mediaite Racist Sign Was Forged; We Have Him On Record Defending Its Use.
- Bill Berkowitz: What the Terri Schiavo Affair Can Teach Us About Today's Right-Wing Zealots.
- Media Matters: Hannity's Conservative Victory: More than 20 falsehoods, smears, and distortions.
- Matthew Yglesias: McCain Tacks Right on Immigration.
- Steve Benen: Don't Encourage Political Road Rage.
- Finally, both Evan Hurst and Jeremy Hooper respond to Peter LaBarbera's latest nonsense.
Share this post
Paranoia-Rama: Trump Fights 'War On Christmas,' Beck Stocks Up On Guns, Anti-Gay Clerk Fears Imminent Death
8/28/15 @ 1:32
Fischer: When Deporting Repeat Border Crossers, Make Them 'Migrate Clear Across The Country' Just To Get Back Home
8/26/15 @ 10:35
8/25/15 @ 3:32
5 Times Ashley Madison User Josh Duggar Attacked Gay Marriage As A Threat To Families
8/20/15 @ 12:25pm
Anti-Gay Kentucky Clerk Defies Court For Third Time, Appeals To SCOTUS
8/27/15 @ 11:00am
Kentucky Clerk Says He May Die Fighting Gay Marriage
8/26/15 @ 1:00pm
Kentucky Clerk: It's My Job To Tell Gays They're Going To Hell
8/26/15 @ 1:20pm
Ted Cruz to Jan Mickelson: 'Atheist Taliban' Attacking Religious Liberty
8/21/15 @ 10:53am