Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 3/31/2010 5:52 pm
- Alan Colmes: Tea Partier Tells Mediaite Racist Sign Was Forged; We Have Him On Record Defending Its Use.
- Bill Berkowitz: What the Terri Schiavo Affair Can Teach Us About Today's Right-Wing Zealots.
- Media Matters: Hannity's Conservative Victory: More than 20 falsehoods, smears, and distortions.
- Matthew Yglesias: McCain Tacks Right on Immigration.
- Steve Benen: Don't Encourage Political Road Rage.
- Finally, both Evan Hurst and Jeremy Hooper respond to Peter LaBarbera's latest nonsense.
Share this post
FAIR's Dan Stein Claims Holder, Democrats Encouraging 'Civil Violence' And 'Breakdown Of Civil Order'
4/15/14 @ 2:30
4/15/14 @ 1:04
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Religious Right Leader Sued For Sexual Battery, Treating Young Follower Like A 'Personal Sex Object'
4/15/14 @ 12:15pm
Tea Party Nation Now Promoting Operation American Spring
4/18/14 @ 1:10pm
Fischer: The Poor 'Ought To Be Kissing The Ground' Upon Which The Rich Walk
4/16/14 @ 10:23am
Schlafly: Increase The Pay Gap So Women Will Have Better Opportunities To Find A Husband
4/15/14 @ 10:24am