Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 3/31/2010 4:52 pm
- Alan Colmes: Tea Partier Tells Mediaite Racist Sign Was Forged; We Have Him On Record Defending Its Use.
- Bill Berkowitz: What the Terri Schiavo Affair Can Teach Us About Today's Right-Wing Zealots.
- Media Matters: Hannity's Conservative Victory: More than 20 falsehoods, smears, and distortions.
- Matthew Yglesias: McCain Tacks Right on Immigration.
- Steve Benen: Don't Encourage Political Road Rage.
- Finally, both Evan Hurst and Jeremy Hooper respond to Peter LaBarbera's latest nonsense.
Share this post
11/24/15 @ 12:44
11/23/15 @ 10:20
Right-Wing Pundit: Obama Created Middle East Crisis In Order to 'Inundate This Country With Radicals'
11/19/15 @ 11:56
GOP Candidates Really Don't Want To Talk About 'Kill The Gays' Conference
11/18/15 @ 2:50pm
Marco Rubio: 'Ignore' Gay Marriage Decision Because 'God's Rules Always Win'
11/25/15 @ 11:40am
Michael Savage Threatens To Leave America For Russia Because It's 'The Best Country Left On The Planet'
11/16/15 @ 2:25pm
Texas GOPer Wants Vote On Secession From U.S.
11/25/15 @ 11:15am
Shoebat: Those Killed At Paris Rock Concert Were Devil Worshippers Who Got What They Deserved
11/18/15 @ 2:42pm