Right Wing Round-Up - 2/4/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 2/4/2013 5:34 pm
- Peter Montgomery @ PFAW Blog: The Challenge of “Both-And” Policymaking.
- Andy Kroll @ Mother Jones: Karl Rove's New Super-PAC: Republicans Attacking Republicans!
- Timothy Johnson @ Media Matters: Wallace Rebukes NRA's LaPierre: "That's Ridiculous And You Know It, Sir."
- Jeremy Hooper: Video: IL's leading marriage activist says gays can and should 'change'; claims 'Satan wants to destroy God's creation.'
- John Fea: More Barton Debunking.
- Chris Rodda: Is David Barton Now Getting his ‘History’ from Louis L’Amour Novels?
Share this post
1/28/15 @ 5:32
The Family Leader Is Distributing David Barton's 'Christian Nation' Bible To Every Iowa State Legislator
1/28/15 @ 3:20
1/27/15 @ 5:33
1/27/15 @ 5:31
1/26/15 @ 5:34
1/23/15 @ 5:36
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm