Right Wing Round-Up - 2/26/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 2/26/2016 6:32 pm
- Naveena Sadasivam @ The Texas Observer: Green on Green: A Texas Supreme Court candidate with a checkered past may be betting on confusion at the polls.
- Rachel Ford @ Friendly Atheist: Glenn Beck’s Fast for Ted Cruz Was a Complete Failure.
- Sarah Jones @ Wall of Separation: Undeniable Falsehoods: Religious Right Group Releases New Report On The ‘Persecution’ of American Christians.
- Dylan Matthews @ Vox: Chris Christie endorses Donald Trump for president. Like, of the United States.
- Joe Strupp @ Media Matters: David Duke On His Support For Donald Trump: "On The Crucial Issues ... He's Right".
- Josh Logue @ Inside Higher Education: The Next Ann Coulter.
Pat Buchanan: If Trump Loses, There Could Be A Revolution
8/12/16 @ 3:45pm
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am
Rudy Giuliani: No Terrorist Attacks Occurred During The Bush Administration
8/15/16 @ 3:05pm
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm
Family Security Matters: 'Muslim DNA' Makes Olympic Fencer Prone To 'Attacking Others With Knives'
8/18/16 @ 12:46pm