Right Wing Round-Up - 2/26/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 2/26/2016 6:32 pm
- Naveena Sadasivam @ The Texas Observer: Green on Green: A Texas Supreme Court candidate with a checkered past may be betting on confusion at the polls.
- Rachel Ford @ Friendly Atheist: Glenn Beck’s Fast for Ted Cruz Was a Complete Failure.
- Sarah Jones @ Wall of Separation: Undeniable Falsehoods: Religious Right Group Releases New Report On The ‘Persecution’ of American Christians.
- Dylan Matthews @ Vox: Chris Christie endorses Donald Trump for president. Like, of the United States.
- Joe Strupp @ Media Matters: David Duke On His Support For Donald Trump: "On The Crucial Issues ... He's Right".
- Josh Logue @ Inside Higher Education: The Next Ann Coulter.
Leading Birther Jerome Corsi Now Refuses To Comment On Birtherism
9/16/16 @ 3:42pm
Trump's New 'Pro-Life' Adviser Wants To Ban Abortion Without 'Abominable' Exceptions
9/16/16 @ 10:41am
Darrell Scott: Trump Is Under 'Concentrated Satanic Attack'
9/21/16 @ 11:40am
David Barton: Christians Have A Biblical Responsibility To Vote For Donald Trump
9/16/16 @ 12:50pm
Pat Robertson: 'Radical Socialist' Obama Will Bring 'Death To This Country'
9/20/16 @ 12:25pm