Right Wing Round-Up - 2/26/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 2/26/2016 6:32 pm
- Naveena Sadasivam @ The Texas Observer: Green on Green: A Texas Supreme Court candidate with a checkered past may be betting on confusion at the polls.
- Rachel Ford @ Friendly Atheist: Glenn Beck’s Fast for Ted Cruz Was a Complete Failure.
- Sarah Jones @ Wall of Separation: Undeniable Falsehoods: Religious Right Group Releases New Report On The ‘Persecution’ of American Christians.
- Dylan Matthews @ Vox: Chris Christie endorses Donald Trump for president. Like, of the United States.
- Joe Strupp @ Media Matters: David Duke On His Support For Donald Trump: "On The Crucial Issues ... He's Right".
- Josh Logue @ Inside Higher Education: The Next Ann Coulter.
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Louie Gohmert: No Gay Space Colonies!
5/26/16 @ 5:20pm
'Michelle Obama Is A Transvestite! Why Can't People Get The Facts?'
5/16/16 @ 3:45pm