Right Wing Round-Up - 2/26/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 2/26/2016 6:32 pm
- Naveena Sadasivam @ The Texas Observer: Green on Green: A Texas Supreme Court candidate with a checkered past may be betting on confusion at the polls.
- Rachel Ford @ Friendly Atheist: Glenn Beck’s Fast for Ted Cruz Was a Complete Failure.
- Sarah Jones @ Wall of Separation: Undeniable Falsehoods: Religious Right Group Releases New Report On The ‘Persecution’ of American Christians.
- Dylan Matthews @ Vox: Chris Christie endorses Donald Trump for president. Like, of the United States.
- Joe Strupp @ Media Matters: David Duke On His Support For Donald Trump: "On The Crucial Issues ... He's Right".
- Josh Logue @ Inside Higher Education: The Next Ann Coulter.
Pat Robertson: Gays & Islamists Are Allies So 'Let Them Kill Themselves'
6/14/16 @ 11:40am
Tom DeLay: Obama Is A Communist 'Muslim Sympathizer' Who 'Hates America'
6/15/16 @ 3:30pm
Ted Cruz, Who Attended Event Calling For Gays To Be Put To Death, Delivers Characteristically Smug Response To Orlando Attack
6/13/16 @ 2:00pm
Anti-LGBT Pastor Steven Anderson Applauds Orlando Massacre: 'There's Fifty Less Pedophiles In The World'
6/13/16 @ 11:45am
Walid Shoebat: 'The Only Ones Moaning Over Fifty Gays Slaughtered Are Liberals, Idiots And Gay Lovers'
6/13/16 @ 10:15am