Right Wing Round-Up - 2/26/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 2/26/2016 6:32 pm
- Naveena Sadasivam @ The Texas Observer: Green on Green: A Texas Supreme Court candidate with a checkered past may be betting on confusion at the polls.
- Rachel Ford @ Friendly Atheist: Glenn Beck’s Fast for Ted Cruz Was a Complete Failure.
- Sarah Jones @ Wall of Separation: Undeniable Falsehoods: Religious Right Group Releases New Report On The ‘Persecution’ of American Christians.
- Dylan Matthews @ Vox: Chris Christie endorses Donald Trump for president. Like, of the United States.
- Joe Strupp @ Media Matters: David Duke On His Support For Donald Trump: "On The Crucial Issues ... He's Right".
- Josh Logue @ Inside Higher Education: The Next Ann Coulter.
Phil Robertson: If Donald Trump Loses, I'll Go Into Hiding
7/21/16 @ 11:50am
Marco Rubio To Headline Radical Anti-LGBT Event
7/27/16 @ 3:05pm
Sandy Rios Questions Khizr Khan's Patriotism: 'We're Not Even Sure About You, Sir'
7/29/16 @ 2:53pm
Trump Rally Closes In Prayer Asking Him To Stand Firm Against Satan
7/25/16 @ 5:05pm
RNC Descends Into Chaos When Presiding Chair Blocks Never Trump Delegates
7/18/16 @ 5:30pm