Right Wing Round-Up - 2/26/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 2/26/2013 6:35 pm
- Alex Seitz-Wald @ Salon: Bachmann: ‘I didn’t get anything wrong.’
- Jeremy Hooper: In equality vs. discrimination debate, writing is on the wall; 70+ leading conservatives put it in a brief, too.
- National Jewish Democratic Council: NJDC Demands Huckabee Stop Invoking the Holocaust.
- J. Lester Feder @ BuzzFeed: American Christian Legal Group Exports Anti-LGBT Agenda To Brazil.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: NOM Spokesperson: All Gay Men Are Ashamed Of Being ‘Deeply Wrong.’
- Chris Rodda: Barton Admits Getting Gun-Toting Students Story from Louis L’Amour, but it’s OK Because L’Amour Said it Really Happened.
7/26/16 @ 5:34
David Barton Falsely Claims That 'The Declaration Of Independence Had Two Clauses Condemning Slavery'
7/26/16 @ 11:31
7/25/16 @ 5:33
7/25/16 @ 1:25
Rick Wiles: Satan Using Pokémon Go To Spawn 'Demonic Powers' And Murder Christians
7/13/16 @ 2:35pm
Phil Robertson: If Donald Trump Loses, I'll Go Into Hiding
7/21/16 @ 11:50am
RNC Descends Into Chaos When Presiding Chair Blocks Never Trump Delegates
7/18/16 @ 5:30pm
Rep. Steve King Defends Confederate Flag On Desk: Slavery Just 'Small Part' Of Civil War
7/15/16 @ 11:25am
Former KKK Leader David Duke Is Running For Senate Because Donald Trump Is Championing His Issues
7/22/16 @ 11:45am