Right Wing Round-Up - 2/26/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 2/26/2013 6:35 pm
- Alex Seitz-Wald @ Salon: Bachmann: ‘I didn’t get anything wrong.’
- Jeremy Hooper: In equality vs. discrimination debate, writing is on the wall; 70+ leading conservatives put it in a brief, too.
- National Jewish Democratic Council: NJDC Demands Huckabee Stop Invoking the Holocaust.
- J. Lester Feder @ BuzzFeed: American Christian Legal Group Exports Anti-LGBT Agenda To Brazil.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: NOM Spokesperson: All Gay Men Are Ashamed Of Being ‘Deeply Wrong.’
- Chris Rodda: Barton Admits Getting Gun-Toting Students Story from Louis L’Amour, but it’s OK Because L’Amour Said it Really Happened.
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
'Michelle Obama Is A Transvestite! Why Can't People Get The Facts?'
5/16/16 @ 3:45pm
Franklin Graham: Gays And Lesbians Leading A Wicked, Evil Agenda Taking America Down
5/13/16 @ 12:25pm