Right Wing Round-Up - 2/26/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 2/26/2013 6:35 pm
- Alex Seitz-Wald @ Salon: Bachmann: ‘I didn’t get anything wrong.’
- Jeremy Hooper: In equality vs. discrimination debate, writing is on the wall; 70+ leading conservatives put it in a brief, too.
- National Jewish Democratic Council: NJDC Demands Huckabee Stop Invoking the Holocaust.
- J. Lester Feder @ BuzzFeed: American Christian Legal Group Exports Anti-LGBT Agenda To Brazil.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: NOM Spokesperson: All Gay Men Are Ashamed Of Being ‘Deeply Wrong.’
- Chris Rodda: Barton Admits Getting Gun-Toting Students Story from Louis L’Amour, but it’s OK Because L’Amour Said it Really Happened.
Share this post
4/15/14 @ 5:35
4/14/14 @ 5:33
4/11/14 @ 5:37
4/10/14 @ 5:32
Michele Bachmann Claims Hillary Clinton 'Bought And Paid For' Testimony Undermining Benghazi Conspiracy Theories
4/10/14 @ 10:45
4/9/14 @ 5:36
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
CBN: Sweden Is Just Like North Korea
4/2/14 @ 2:55pm
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Rick Wiles Warns Adolf Hitler's 'Race Of Super Gay Male Soldiers' Is Taking Over America
4/7/14 @ 4:15pm
Glenn Beck Does Not React Well To Obama's Health Care Victory Lap
4/2/14 @ 3:31pm