Right Wing Round-Up - 2/26/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 2/26/2013 6:35 pm
- Alex Seitz-Wald @ Salon: Bachmann: ‘I didn’t get anything wrong.’
- Jeremy Hooper: In equality vs. discrimination debate, writing is on the wall; 70+ leading conservatives put it in a brief, too.
- National Jewish Democratic Council: NJDC Demands Huckabee Stop Invoking the Holocaust.
- J. Lester Feder @ BuzzFeed: American Christian Legal Group Exports Anti-LGBT Agenda To Brazil.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: NOM Spokesperson: All Gay Men Are Ashamed Of Being ‘Deeply Wrong.’
- Chris Rodda: Barton Admits Getting Gun-Toting Students Story from Louis L’Amour, but it’s OK Because L’Amour Said it Really Happened.
Share this post
Anti-Gay Pundit: Homosexuality 'A Factor' In Amtrak Crash
5/14/15 @ 12:35pm
Anti-Gay Missouri GOP House Speaker Caught Sexting With Intern
5/13/15 @ 4:00pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Poll: One-Third Of Republicans Think Obama Wants To Invade Texas
5/13/15 @ 12:35pm