Right Wing Round-Up - 2/26/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 2/26/2013 6:35 pm
- Alex Seitz-Wald @ Salon: Bachmann: ‘I didn’t get anything wrong.’
- Jeremy Hooper: In equality vs. discrimination debate, writing is on the wall; 70+ leading conservatives put it in a brief, too.
- National Jewish Democratic Council: NJDC Demands Huckabee Stop Invoking the Holocaust.
- J. Lester Feder @ BuzzFeed: American Christian Legal Group Exports Anti-LGBT Agenda To Brazil.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: NOM Spokesperson: All Gay Men Are Ashamed Of Being ‘Deeply Wrong.’
- Chris Rodda: Barton Admits Getting Gun-Toting Students Story from Louis L’Amour, but it’s OK Because L’Amour Said it Really Happened.
Share this post
8/29/14 @ 5:34
8/28/14 @ 5:33
8/27/14 @ 5:33
8/26/14 @ 5:32
8/25/14 @ 5:35
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm
Michelle Duggar Joins Smear Campaign Against Fayetteville LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinance
8/19/14 @ 10:35am
Ben Stein: Michael Brown 'Wasn't Unarmed. He Was Armed With His Incredibly Strong, Scary Self'
8/27/14 @ 12:14pm
Pat Robertson: Healing Prayers Sometimes Don't Work Because People 'Enjoy Their Sickness'
8/19/14 @ 11:45am
Kevin Sorbo And Rick Wiles Agree: Atheists Are Angry Because They Know God Exists
8/26/14 @ 3:08pm