Right Wing Round-Up - 2/25/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 2/25/2013 6:35 pm
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Ted Cruz's 'curious' defense.
- Towleroad: MSNBC's Chris Hayes Rejects Invite to Speak at CPAC Because They Discriminate Against GOProud, Gays.
- Jeremy Hooper: Coalition of African-American pastors giving NOM prez an honorary degree.
- Matt Gertz @ Media Matters: Fox News Hosts Breitbart's Shapiro Days After "Friends Of Hamas" Story Implodes.
- TFN Insider: David Barton’s Sidekick Tries His Hand at Promoting Bad History.
Share this post
Radio Host Frequented By Gun Activists Calls For Shooting of Bush Family & Obama, Sexual Violence Against Hillary Clinton
5/17/13 @ 2:37pm
Robertson Tells Woman Whose Husband Cheated to Remember 'He's a Man' and be Grateful She Lives in America
5/15/13 @ 12:30pm
Bradlee Dean Has Epic Meltdown over Minnesota's Gay Marriage Law
5/16/13 @ 2:15pm
Matt Barber Tweets Homophobic Cartoon of Gay Man Tricking Boy Scout into Sex
5/14/13 @ 3:10pm
Swanson & Buehner: New Gonorrhea Strain Sent By God to Punish America; Single Women Have No Rights
5/14/13 @ 2:20pm
- Round-Up: The RR freaks out over BSA vote, Sarah Palin is confused, & E.W. Jackson's excuse t.co/5Ib45WSyZy6 hours ago
- Leftovers: Creating a new anti-gay BSA, Chuck Norris loves Tim Tebow, & "The Eye of Moloch" t.co/phsktRVHdp6 hours ago
- Bryan Fischer says BSA now stands for "Boy Sodomizers of America" & organization leaders will face God's judgment: t.co/Jav2nfU5Wa6 hours ago