Right Wing Round-Up - 2/24/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 2/24/2012 5:42 pm
- Ed Kilgore @ Political Animal: Satan’s Indoctrination Camps.
- John Fea: The Culture Wars Are Real.
- Jillian Rayfield @ TPM: More Internal Strife For The Tea Party Patriots As Co-Founder Resigns.
- Towleroad: Ugandan President Museveni Warns of 'Promotion of Homosexuality' from Western Countries.
- Igor Volsky @ Think Progress LGBT: Arlen Specter: Santorum Is Too Anti-Gay To Be President.
- Stephanie Mencimer @ Mother Jones: Glenn Beck's Favorite Gold Company Forced to Refund $4.5 Million to Customers.
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm