Right Wing Round-Up - 2/20/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 2/20/2014 5:35 pm
- Peter Montgomery @ Religion Dispatches: Global LGBT Recap: Culture War Claims More Victims.
- Andy Towle @ Towleroad: HRC Blasts Brian Brown, Scott Lively, and Paul Cameron Over Anti-Gay Deeds in Russia.
- Kevin Drum: Has Anyone in America Actually Been Harmed by Obamacare?
- Chris Geidner @ BuzzFeed: GOProud Founder Chris Barron Quits Board Over CPAC Flap.
- Carlos Maza @ Equality Matters: Bill O’Reilly Is Worried About “Homosexual Overtones” In The Girl Scouts.
- David Ferguson @ Raw Story: Michele Bachmann: Hillary can’t ride wave of white ‘guilt’ into office like Obama did.
- TFN Insider: Texas Education Board Candidates Say: Government Shouldn’t Be Responsible for Educating Kids!
Share this post
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Bobby Jindal's Extremist Prayer Rally Brings Together Prophets, Bigots And Far-Right Activists
1/22/15 @ 1:00pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Sarah Palin: Defeat Hillary Clinton By Calling Liberals The Real Racists And Sexists
1/24/15 @ 7:05pm
Mike Huckabee Falsely Claims Ted Nugent Changed The Lyrics To Sexually Explicit Song They Performed Together
1/21/15 @ 12:30pm