Right Wing Round-Up - 2/14/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 2/14/2012 6:50 pm
- Miranda @ PFAW Blog: What War on Women?
- Towleroad: Santorum Visits Washington as Marriage Equality Bill is Signed, Tells Anti-Gay Clergy Not to Give Up.
- Ian Millhiser @ Think Progress Justice: Texas Federal Judge Demagogued By Gingrich Fights Back — ‘You Should Be Ashamed.’
- Eric Kleefeld @ TPM: Bob Marshall, George Allen’s Primary Challenger, Argues Health Care Reform ‘Economic Rape.’
- Left In Alabama: Shadrack McGill's No Good, Terrible, Very Bad Public Meeting.
- Nick Sementelli @ Bold Faith Type: Mike Huckabee Falsely Attacks Obama’s Personal Charity; Inadvertently Makes the Case for the Safety Net.
Fischer: Michael Brown Attacked Police Officer Because He Was 'Hyped Up On Marijuana'
8/18/14 @ 4:10pm
Kevin McCarthy's Wife Says She Is Losing Her 'Right To Be A Christian'
8/15/14 @ 2:30pm
Michelle Duggar Joins Smear Campaign Against Fayetteville LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinance
8/19/14 @ 10:35am
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm
Larry Klayman: Obama Wants To Rename The White House 'The Black House,' Start A 'Race War'
8/18/14 @ 11:10am