Right Wing Round-Up - 2/14/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 2/14/2012 6:50 pm
- Miranda @ PFAW Blog: What War on Women?
- Towleroad: Santorum Visits Washington as Marriage Equality Bill is Signed, Tells Anti-Gay Clergy Not to Give Up.
- Ian Millhiser @ Think Progress Justice: Texas Federal Judge Demagogued By Gingrich Fights Back — ‘You Should Be Ashamed.’
- Eric Kleefeld @ TPM: Bob Marshall, George Allen’s Primary Challenger, Argues Health Care Reform ‘Economic Rape.’
- Left In Alabama: Shadrack McGill's No Good, Terrible, Very Bad Public Meeting.
- Nick Sementelli @ Bold Faith Type: Mike Huckabee Falsely Attacks Obama’s Personal Charity; Inadvertently Makes the Case for the Safety Net.
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Get Ready, America: Five Extreme GOP Candidates Who Could Be Heading To Congress Next Year
10/20/14 @ 1:00pm