Right Wing Round-Up - 2/14/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 2/14/2012 6:50 pm
- Miranda @ PFAW Blog: What War on Women?
- Towleroad: Santorum Visits Washington as Marriage Equality Bill is Signed, Tells Anti-Gay Clergy Not to Give Up.
- Ian Millhiser @ Think Progress Justice: Texas Federal Judge Demagogued By Gingrich Fights Back — ‘You Should Be Ashamed.’
- Eric Kleefeld @ TPM: Bob Marshall, George Allen’s Primary Challenger, Argues Health Care Reform ‘Economic Rape.’
- Left In Alabama: Shadrack McGill's No Good, Terrible, Very Bad Public Meeting.
- Nick Sementelli @ Bold Faith Type: Mike Huckabee Falsely Attacks Obama’s Personal Charity; Inadvertently Makes the Case for the Safety Net.
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm
Michelle Duggar Joins Smear Campaign Against Fayetteville LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinance
8/19/14 @ 10:35am
Ben Stein: Michael Brown 'Wasn't Unarmed. He Was Armed With His Incredibly Strong, Scary Self'
8/27/14 @ 12:14pm
Pat Robertson: Healing Prayers Sometimes Don't Work Because People 'Enjoy Their Sickness'
8/19/14 @ 11:45am
Kevin Sorbo And Rick Wiles Agree: Atheists Are Angry Because They Know God Exists
8/26/14 @ 3:08pm