Right Wing Round-Up - 2/14/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 2/14/2012 6:50 pm
- Miranda @ PFAW Blog: What War on Women?
- Towleroad: Santorum Visits Washington as Marriage Equality Bill is Signed, Tells Anti-Gay Clergy Not to Give Up.
- Ian Millhiser @ Think Progress Justice: Texas Federal Judge Demagogued By Gingrich Fights Back — ‘You Should Be Ashamed.’
- Eric Kleefeld @ TPM: Bob Marshall, George Allen’s Primary Challenger, Argues Health Care Reform ‘Economic Rape.’
- Left In Alabama: Shadrack McGill's No Good, Terrible, Very Bad Public Meeting.
- Nick Sementelli @ Bold Faith Type: Mike Huckabee Falsely Attacks Obama’s Personal Charity; Inadvertently Makes the Case for the Safety Net.
Michele Bachmann: Gays Want To Let Adults 'Freely Prey On Little Children Sexually'
7/25/14 @ 11:30am
Benham Group Disrupts 'Synagogue Of Satan' Unitarian Universalist Worship Services, Receives Proclamation From Mayor
7/22/14 @ 12:35pm
WorldNetDaily Pundit Thinks Americans Must Dislike America Because They Didn't Elect Sarah Palin
7/16/14 @ 1:15pm
Top Anti-Immigrant 'Expert' Says 'Being Hung, Drawn And Quartered' Is 'Too Good' For Obama
7/21/14 @ 4:35pm
Gays Are Possessed By 'Putrid Smelling' Demons That Even Pigs Won't Tolerate
7/22/14 @ 11:36am