Right Wing Round-Up - 2/13/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 2/13/2013 6:36 pm
- Peter Montgomery @ Religion Dispatches: Immigration Reform According to Ralph Reed's Bible.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Putting the rube in Rubio.
- Hayes Brown @ Think Progress: Tea Party Senate Hopeful Brags To Donors: ‘I Was The First To Call Obama A Socialist.’
- David Taintor @ TPM: Jon Stewart: Cheney Must Have Forgotten He Was A ‘Shi**y’ VP.
- Chris Rodda: David Barton Claims That Gun Accidents Just Didn’t Happen in the Founding Era — Yeah, Right.
Share this post
5/21/13 @ 5:36
5/20/13 @ 5:32
5/17/13 @ 5:35
5/16/13 @ 5:36
Pat Robertson, Who Said 'The Lord Told Me' that 'Romney Will Win,' Urges Viewers to Beware False Prophets
5/9/13 @ 1:00pm
Radio Host Frequented By Gun Activists Calls For Shooting of Bush Family & Obama, Sexual Violence Against Hillary Clinton
5/17/13 @ 2:37pm
Bachmann: 9/11 and Benghazi Were God's Judgment
5/10/13 @ 12:16pm
Robertson Tells Woman Whose Husband Cheated to Remember 'He's a Man' and be Grateful She Lives in America
5/15/13 @ 12:30pm
Bryan Fischer Won't Answer a Simple 'Yes' or 'No' Question
5/9/13 @ 11:37am
- At a Tea Party rally last year, new GOP star E.W. Jackson called Obama an anti-American dictator t.co/nAGP98HKt512 minutes ago
- FRC, citing no evidence, blames rise in military sexual assault on gays t.co/AICVA1GAXZ21 minutes ago
- Barber says, unlike Nixon, Obama/Clinton don't have the 'character' to resign for their "vicious, horrible cover-up': t.co/J8TDaMQiPJ1 hour ago