Right Wing Round-Up - 2/13/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 2/13/2013 6:36 pm
- Peter Montgomery @ Religion Dispatches: Immigration Reform According to Ralph Reed's Bible.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Putting the rube in Rubio.
- Hayes Brown @ Think Progress: Tea Party Senate Hopeful Brags To Donors: ‘I Was The First To Call Obama A Socialist.’
- David Taintor @ TPM: Jon Stewart: Cheney Must Have Forgotten He Was A ‘Shi**y’ VP.
- Chris Rodda: David Barton Claims That Gun Accidents Just Didn’t Happen in the Founding Era — Yeah, Right.
Share this post
10/24/14 @ 5:34
Barton Says The Founding Fathers 'Tied Religion To The Constitution To Give It Strength' Through Oath Requirements
10/24/14 @ 12:10
10/23/14 @ 5:37
10/22/14 @ 5:33
5 Years After Passage Of Hate Crimes Law, Religious Right's Dire Predictions Still Haven't Come True
10/22/14 @ 1:00
10/21/14 @ 5:32
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm