Right Wing Round-Up - 2/11/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 2/11/2016 6:33 pm
- Timothy Johnson @ Media Matters: Even Far-Right Gun Groups Are Condemning NRA's Ted Nugent For Anti-Semitic Facebook Post.
- Devin Burghart @ IREHR: Oregon Standoff Fuels Growth of the Three Percenters.
- SPLC: 'Religious Liberty' and the Anti-LGBT Right.
- Brantley Hargrove @ Texas Monthly: Ted Cruz Blocks Ambassador Appointments to Make a Point Because He Can.
- Bill Morlin @ Hatewatch: Four Arrests at Oregon Refuge End 41-Day Standoff.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Pat Robertson: Women in combat are ‘masochistic’ sexual deviants acting out ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’.
8/24/16 @ 5:35
8/23/16 @ 5:33
8/22/16 @ 5:33
8/19/16 @ 5:35
8/18/16 @ 5:37
Pat Buchanan: If Trump Loses, There Could Be A Revolution
8/12/16 @ 3:45pm
Trump: Church Attendance Will Rise When I'm President
8/11/16 @ 4:55pm
Rudy Giuliani: No Terrorist Attacks Occurred During The Bush Administration
8/15/16 @ 3:05pm
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm