Right Wing Round-Up - 2/11/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 2/11/2016 6:33 pm
- Timothy Johnson @ Media Matters: Even Far-Right Gun Groups Are Condemning NRA's Ted Nugent For Anti-Semitic Facebook Post.
- Devin Burghart @ IREHR: Oregon Standoff Fuels Growth of the Three Percenters.
- SPLC: 'Religious Liberty' and the Anti-LGBT Right.
- Brantley Hargrove @ Texas Monthly: Ted Cruz Blocks Ambassador Appointments to Make a Point Because He Can.
- Bill Morlin @ Hatewatch: Four Arrests at Oregon Refuge End 41-Day Standoff.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Pat Robertson: Women in combat are ‘masochistic’ sexual deviants acting out ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’.
5/23/16 @ 5:35
5/20/16 @ 5:33
5/19/16 @ 5:33
5/19/16 @ 11:38
5/18/16 @ 5:33
5/17/16 @ 5:33
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
'Michelle Obama Is A Transvestite! Why Can't People Get The Facts?'
5/16/16 @ 3:45pm
Franklin Graham: Gays And Lesbians Leading A Wicked, Evil Agenda Taking America Down
5/13/16 @ 12:25pm