Right Wing Round-Up - 2/11/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 2/11/2016 6:33 pm
- Timothy Johnson @ Media Matters: Even Far-Right Gun Groups Are Condemning NRA's Ted Nugent For Anti-Semitic Facebook Post.
- Devin Burghart @ IREHR: Oregon Standoff Fuels Growth of the Three Percenters.
- SPLC: 'Religious Liberty' and the Anti-LGBT Right.
- Brantley Hargrove @ Texas Monthly: Ted Cruz Blocks Ambassador Appointments to Make a Point Because He Can.
- Bill Morlin @ Hatewatch: Four Arrests at Oregon Refuge End 41-Day Standoff.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Pat Robertson: Women in combat are ‘masochistic’ sexual deviants acting out ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’.
9/23/16 @ 5:33
9/22/16 @ 5:33
9/21/16 @ 5:50
9/20/16 @ 5:42
9/19/16 @ 5:33
Phil Robertson Offers To Baptize Trump On TV So 'We Would Know We Have God On Our Side'
9/12/16 @ 10:40am
KY Gov. Matt Bevin: Election Of Hillary Clinton May Call For Shedding Blood Of 'Tyrants' And 'Patriots'
9/12/16 @ 10:21am
Walid Shoebat: Hillary Clinton's Pneumonia Is Really A Sign Of Demonic Possession
9/13/16 @ 12:45pm
Leading Birther Jerome Corsi Now Refuses To Comment On Birtherism
9/16/16 @ 3:42pm
Trump's New 'Pro-Life' Adviser Wants To Ban Abortion Without 'Abominable' Exceptions
9/16/16 @ 10:41am