Right Wing Round-Up - 2/11/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 2/11/2016 6:33 pm
- Timothy Johnson @ Media Matters: Even Far-Right Gun Groups Are Condemning NRA's Ted Nugent For Anti-Semitic Facebook Post.
- Devin Burghart @ IREHR: Oregon Standoff Fuels Growth of the Three Percenters.
- SPLC: 'Religious Liberty' and the Anti-LGBT Right.
- Brantley Hargrove @ Texas Monthly: Ted Cruz Blocks Ambassador Appointments to Make a Point Because He Can.
- Bill Morlin @ Hatewatch: Four Arrests at Oregon Refuge End 41-Day Standoff.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Pat Robertson: Women in combat are ‘masochistic’ sexual deviants acting out ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’.
6/29/16 @ 6:05
6/28/16 @ 5:34
6/28/16 @ 1:10
6/27/16 @ 5:35
Kevin Swanson: God Let Orlando Massacre Happen Because The Sins Of Homosexuality And Islam Lead To Murder
6/17/16 @ 1:55pm
Ann Coulter: Donald Trump Is 'Our Only Hope'
6/16/16 @ 4:00pm
Donald Trump Taps Michele Bachmann, James Dobson & Other Far-Right Leaders For Advisory Board
6/21/16 @ 3:20pm
We Now Have 6 Years Of Donald Trump’s Tax History. In 3 Of Them He Paid No Income Taxes
6/17/16 @ 2:55pm
Glenn Beck: 'We're The Civil Rights Leaders Of Today,' Not Those 'Absolute Clowns' Like John Lewis
6/23/16 @ 2:01pm