Right Wing Round-Up - 2/11/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 2/11/2016 6:33 pm
- Timothy Johnson @ Media Matters: Even Far-Right Gun Groups Are Condemning NRA's Ted Nugent For Anti-Semitic Facebook Post.
- Devin Burghart @ IREHR: Oregon Standoff Fuels Growth of the Three Percenters.
- SPLC: 'Religious Liberty' and the Anti-LGBT Right.
- Brantley Hargrove @ Texas Monthly: Ted Cruz Blocks Ambassador Appointments to Make a Point Because He Can.
- Bill Morlin @ Hatewatch: Four Arrests at Oregon Refuge End 41-Day Standoff.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Pat Robertson: Women in combat are ‘masochistic’ sexual deviants acting out ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’.
Phil Robertson: If Donald Trump Loses, I'll Go Into Hiding
7/21/16 @ 11:50am
Marco Rubio To Headline Radical Anti-LGBT Event
7/27/16 @ 3:05pm
Trump Rally Closes In Prayer Asking Him To Stand Firm Against Satan
7/25/16 @ 5:05pm
RNC Descends Into Chaos When Presiding Chair Blocks Never Trump Delegates
7/18/16 @ 5:30pm
Rep. Steve King Defends Confederate Flag On Desk: Slavery Just 'Small Part' Of Civil War
7/15/16 @ 11:25am