Right Wing Round-Up - 2/11/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 2/11/2014 5:34 pm
- Scott Keyes @ Think Progress: Senate Candidate Says He’ll Only Consider A Bill If It Fits ‘Judeo-Christian Biblical Principles.’
- Luke Brinker @ Equality Matters: California School Officials Debunk Right-Wing Lies About Transgender Student Law.
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: Alabama Legislator Proposes Bill to Recite Prayer in Public Schools for Up to 15 Minutes a Day.
- Jeremy Hooper: Gays can't have Valentine's Day.
- Hannah Groch-Begley @ Media Matters: WSJ Editor: Intoxicated Sexual Assault Victims Are Just As Guilty As Their Attackers.
- Eric W. Dolan @ Raw Story: Right-wing lawyer: Christian business owners the true victims of anti-LGBT discrimination.
Share this post
1/26/15 @ 5:34
1/23/15 @ 5:36
1/22/15 @ 5:34
1/21/15 @ 5:34
1/21/15 @ 10:45
1/20/15 @ 5:32
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm