Right Wing Round-Up - 2/11/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 2/11/2014 6:34 pm
- Scott Keyes @ Think Progress: Senate Candidate Says He’ll Only Consider A Bill If It Fits ‘Judeo-Christian Biblical Principles.’
- Luke Brinker @ Equality Matters: California School Officials Debunk Right-Wing Lies About Transgender Student Law.
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: Alabama Legislator Proposes Bill to Recite Prayer in Public Schools for Up to 15 Minutes a Day.
- Jeremy Hooper: Gays can't have Valentine's Day.
- Hannah Groch-Begley @ Media Matters: WSJ Editor: Intoxicated Sexual Assault Victims Are Just As Guilty As Their Attackers.
- Eric W. Dolan @ Raw Story: Right-wing lawyer: Christian business owners the true victims of anti-LGBT discrimination.
Pat Robertson: 'Demonic' Dungeons & Dragons 'Captures' Its Players
9/27/16 @ 3:40pm
Darrell Scott: Trump Is Under 'Concentrated Satanic Attack'
9/21/16 @ 11:40am
Pat Robertson: 'Radical Socialist' Obama Will Bring 'Death To This Country'
9/20/16 @ 12:25pm
Pat Robertson: Halloween Is Satan Worship
9/26/16 @ 1:50pm
20 Lies Donald Trump Told At The First Presidential Debate
9/27/16 @ 1:50pm