Right Wing Round-Up - 2/11/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 2/11/2014 6:34 pm
- Scott Keyes @ Think Progress: Senate Candidate Says He’ll Only Consider A Bill If It Fits ‘Judeo-Christian Biblical Principles.’
- Luke Brinker @ Equality Matters: California School Officials Debunk Right-Wing Lies About Transgender Student Law.
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: Alabama Legislator Proposes Bill to Recite Prayer in Public Schools for Up to 15 Minutes a Day.
- Jeremy Hooper: Gays can't have Valentine's Day.
- Hannah Groch-Begley @ Media Matters: WSJ Editor: Intoxicated Sexual Assault Victims Are Just As Guilty As Their Attackers.
- Eric W. Dolan @ Raw Story: Right-wing lawyer: Christian business owners the true victims of anti-LGBT discrimination.
Share this post
Bachmann: Rapture Imminent Thanks To Gay Marriage & Obama
4/20/15 @ 12:30pm
Bachmann: End Times Are Here, Thanks Obama
4/13/15 @ 1:25pm
Bachmann: God Punishing US With 'Economic Disasters, Natural Disasters' Due To Obama Presidency
4/13/15 @ 12:25pm
Franklin Graham Furious That Marvel's Iceman Is Gay
4/23/15 @ 2:00pm
James Dobson Does Not Understand Bisexuality: 'That's Orgies!'
4/17/15 @ 1:39pm