Right Wing Round-Up - 2/11/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 2/11/2014 6:34 pm
- Scott Keyes @ Think Progress: Senate Candidate Says He’ll Only Consider A Bill If It Fits ‘Judeo-Christian Biblical Principles.’
- Luke Brinker @ Equality Matters: California School Officials Debunk Right-Wing Lies About Transgender Student Law.
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: Alabama Legislator Proposes Bill to Recite Prayer in Public Schools for Up to 15 Minutes a Day.
- Jeremy Hooper: Gays can't have Valentine's Day.
- Hannah Groch-Begley @ Media Matters: WSJ Editor: Intoxicated Sexual Assault Victims Are Just As Guilty As Their Attackers.
- Eric W. Dolan @ Raw Story: Right-wing lawyer: Christian business owners the true victims of anti-LGBT discrimination.
Share this post
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
Paranoia-Rama: Obama 'Orchestrating' Ebola Epidemic, ISIS In Arkansas And Obama's Antichrist Secret
10/10/14 @ 4:55pm
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm