Right Wing Round-Up - 2/11/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 2/11/2014 6:34 pm
- Scott Keyes @ Think Progress: Senate Candidate Says He’ll Only Consider A Bill If It Fits ‘Judeo-Christian Biblical Principles.’
- Luke Brinker @ Equality Matters: California School Officials Debunk Right-Wing Lies About Transgender Student Law.
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: Alabama Legislator Proposes Bill to Recite Prayer in Public Schools for Up to 15 Minutes a Day.
- Jeremy Hooper: Gays can't have Valentine's Day.
- Hannah Groch-Begley @ Media Matters: WSJ Editor: Intoxicated Sexual Assault Victims Are Just As Guilty As Their Attackers.
- Eric W. Dolan @ Raw Story: Right-wing lawyer: Christian business owners the true victims of anti-LGBT discrimination.
Share this post
Rick Wiles: 'Ebola Could Solve America's Problems With Atheism And Homosexuality'
8/6/14 @ 4:10pm
Anti-Gay Marriage Leader's Ex-Wife Left Him For Another Woman
8/12/14 @ 4:40pm
Bryan Fischer Agrees With ISIS That Yazidis Are Devil Worshipers And That's Why Obama Defends Them
8/8/14 @ 3:30pm
Kevin Swanson: Red Tyrant Abraham Lincoln Introduced Communism To America
8/8/14 @ 2:15pm
Michele Bachmann Wants To Impeach Obama, Then Calls Impeachment A Democratic Plot
8/7/14 @ 12:45pm