Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 1/28/2010 5:36 pm
- It might help if Rudy Giuliani actually watched the State of the Union Address before he went on television to criticize it.
- Rep. Steve King seems to think that James O'Keefe's arrest is part of some sort of left-wing plot.
- Is Orly Taitz planning on running for office?
- Sometime, when you see things like this, you wonder why people even bother trying to debate the issue of marriage equality.
- Finally, Maggie Gallagher seems to be setting her side up to play the victim should they lose the Prop 8 trial, claiming that a bunch of their witnesses withdrew out of fear of having their testimony televised.
Share this post
11/20/15 @ 2:55
10/23/15 @ 1:30
9/25/15 @ 10:35
GOP Candidates Really Don't Want To Talk About 'Kill The Gays' Conference
11/18/15 @ 2:50pm
Programming Note: We've Been Suspended on YouTube (For Now)
11/12/15 @ 11:55am
Huckabee Claimed Ignorance About 'Kill The Gays' Pastor's Extremist Views
11/12/15 @ 1:36pm
Michael Savage Threatens To Leave America For Russia Because It's 'The Best Country Left On The Planet'
11/16/15 @ 2:25pm
David Vitter: Gays Have 'Shoved' Same-Sex Marriage 'Down The Throats' Of Christians
11/13/15 @ 1:00pm