Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 1/28/2010 6:36 pm
- It might help if Rudy Giuliani actually watched the State of the Union Address before he went on television to criticize it.
- Rep. Steve King seems to think that James O'Keefe's arrest is part of some sort of left-wing plot.
- Is Orly Taitz planning on running for office?
- Sometime, when you see things like this, you wonder why people even bother trying to debate the issue of marriage equality.
- Finally, Maggie Gallagher seems to be setting her side up to play the victim should they lose the Prop 8 trial, claiming that a bunch of their witnesses withdrew out of fear of having their testimony televised.
Phil Robertson Hypothesizes About Atheist Family Getting Raped And Killed
3/24/15 @ 12:40pm
Phil Robertson: Liberals Worse Than Nazis, Led By Satan
3/24/15 @ 1:10pm
Gordon Klingenschmitt Plays The Victim While The Actual Victim Rejects His Donation
3/27/15 @ 2:19pm
Sen. James Lankford And Rep. Randy Forbes Want To Protect 'Corporate Conscience' So Christians Are Free To Discriminate
3/18/15 @ 10:22am
Phil Robertson's Advice To Gay Men: Just Marry A Woman!
3/24/15 @ 2:15pm