Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 1/28/2010 6:36 pm
- It might help if Rudy Giuliani actually watched the State of the Union Address before he went on television to criticize it.
- Rep. Steve King seems to think that James O'Keefe's arrest is part of some sort of left-wing plot.
- Is Orly Taitz planning on running for office?
- Sometime, when you see things like this, you wonder why people even bother trying to debate the issue of marriage equality.
- Finally, Maggie Gallagher seems to be setting her side up to play the victim should they lose the Prop 8 trial, claiming that a bunch of their witnesses withdrew out of fear of having their testimony televised.
Share this post
6/18/13 @ 5:34
6/17/13 @ 5:38
Huckabee Claims Gay Unions Twist Marriage into 'Perversion' and an 'Unholy Pretzel,' Chides Jason Collins
6/12/13 @ 4:45
Within 24 Hours, Glenn Beck Will Break News That Will Rock the Nation and Take Down The Entire Power Structure (UPDATED)
6/12/13 @ 2:03pm
What Happened to Glenn Beck's Scoop That Was Going to Rock the Nation?
6/13/13 @ 1:42pm
Swanson: Star Trek Promotes Bestiality, Children's Show Superhero 'Probably Fighting Christians'
6/7/13 @ 3:15pm
One Million Moms Protests 'The Fosters' For Trying to 'Desensitize America and Our Children by Promoting Inappropriate Behavior'
6/7/13 @ 12:30pm
Citing the Book of Mormon, Glenn Beck Warns That 'We Are at the End'
6/14/13 @ 4:41pm