Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 1/28/2010 6:36 pm
- It might help if Rudy Giuliani actually watched the State of the Union Address before he went on television to criticize it.
- Rep. Steve King seems to think that James O'Keefe's arrest is part of some sort of left-wing plot.
- Is Orly Taitz planning on running for office?
- Sometime, when you see things like this, you wonder why people even bother trying to debate the issue of marriage equality.
- Finally, Maggie Gallagher seems to be setting her side up to play the victim should they lose the Prop 8 trial, claiming that a bunch of their witnesses withdrew out of fear of having their testimony televised.
Share this post
5/28/15 @ 12:25
5/26/15 @ 11:50
Tony Perkins: Gay Rights Encouraging ISIS, Pastors Will Be Dragged 'Kicking And Screaming' Out Of Church
5/22/15 @ 1:43
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Mike Huckabee: Duggar Family The Victim Of An 'Insensitive Bloodthirst'
5/22/15 @ 12:00pm
Marco Rubio: Gay Rights 'A Real And Present Danger' To Freedom
5/26/15 @ 11:50am
Scott Walker: Ultrasounds Should Be Mandatory Since They're 'A Cool Thing'
5/26/15 @ 1:16pm