Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 1/28/2010 5:36 pm
- It might help if Rudy Giuliani actually watched the State of the Union Address before he went on television to criticize it.
- Rep. Steve King seems to think that James O'Keefe's arrest is part of some sort of left-wing plot.
- Is Orly Taitz planning on running for office?
- Sometime, when you see things like this, you wonder why people even bother trying to debate the issue of marriage equality.
- Finally, Maggie Gallagher seems to be setting her side up to play the victim should they lose the Prop 8 trial, claiming that a bunch of their witnesses withdrew out of fear of having their testimony televised.
Share this post
11/26/14 @ 2:20
11/26/14 @ 11:58
11/25/14 @ 1:05
11/21/14 @ 1:22
11/20/14 @ 4:32
Five Conservatives Who Don't Understand Net Neutrality…But Are Definitely Against It!
11/14/14 @ 10:57am
Texas Approves Textbooks With Moses As Honorary Founding Father
11/21/14 @ 3:35pm
Kobach Wonders If Hispanic Majority Would Conduct 'Ethnic Cleansing' In U.S.
11/20/14 @ 12:53pm
Conservative Pundit: Gays Sleep With Up To 20,000 Partners In Their 'Short, Miserable Lives'
11/24/14 @ 11:50am
Rick Santorum Wishes Obama Would Be A Racial Uniter Like Segregationists Jerry Falwell and Jesse Helms
11/17/14 @ 11:44am