Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 12/29/2009 6:34 pm
- For some reason, Focus on the Family thought it appropriate to ask Matt Barber and Robert Knight what they think about domestic partnership benefits. Guess what, they don't like it.
- Stay classy, Pete Hoekstra.
- Has the Right completely forgotten about "shoe-bomber" Richard Reid? Apparently.
- It seems that just about every day, everything related to Orly Taitz just keeps getting more bizarre.
- Finally, Newt Gingrich has a great suggestion: we should be profiling dangerous people instead of harassing innocent people. Why didn't somebody think of that before? Maybe next Gingrich could come up with some way of actually telling them apart, since that is kind of the problem.
Matt Barber: 'We Shouldn't Be Surprised' That Gay People Commit Suicide Because 'The Wages Of Sin Is Death'
8/24/16 @ 10:35
8/5/16 @ 5:33
7/20/16 @ 6:30
7/15/16 @ 5:30
Pat Buchanan: If Trump Loses, There Could Be A Revolution
8/12/16 @ 3:45pm
Rudy Giuliani: No Terrorist Attacks Occurred During The Bush Administration
8/15/16 @ 3:05pm
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm
Family Security Matters: 'Muslim DNA' Makes Olympic Fencer Prone To 'Attacking Others With Knives'
8/18/16 @ 12:46pm