Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 12/29/2009 6:34 pm
- For some reason, Focus on the Family thought it appropriate to ask Matt Barber and Robert Knight what they think about domestic partnership benefits. Guess what, they don't like it.
- Stay classy, Pete Hoekstra.
- Has the Right completely forgotten about "shoe-bomber" Richard Reid? Apparently.
- It seems that just about every day, everything related to Orly Taitz just keeps getting more bizarre.
- Finally, Newt Gingrich has a great suggestion: we should be profiling dangerous people instead of harassing innocent people. Why didn't somebody think of that before? Maybe next Gingrich could come up with some way of actually telling them apart, since that is kind of the problem.
Share this post
9/28/12 @ 5:35
9/25/12 @ 5:31
4/27/12 @ 2:35
4/11/12 @ 4:10
Phil Robertson Hypothesizes About Atheist Family Getting Raped And Killed
3/24/15 @ 12:40pm
Phil Robertson: Liberals Worse Than Nazis, Led By Satan
3/24/15 @ 1:10pm
Gordon Klingenschmitt Plays The Victim While The Actual Victim Rejects His Donation
3/27/15 @ 2:19pm
Phil Robertson's Advice To Gay Men: Just Marry A Woman!
3/24/15 @ 2:15pm
Arizona Lawmaker Who Floated Mandatory Church Attendance Has A History Of Extremism
3/27/15 @ 12:20pm