Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 12/29/2009 6:34 pm
- For some reason, Focus on the Family thought it appropriate to ask Matt Barber and Robert Knight what they think about domestic partnership benefits. Guess what, they don't like it.
- Stay classy, Pete Hoekstra.
- Has the Right completely forgotten about "shoe-bomber" Richard Reid? Apparently.
- It seems that just about every day, everything related to Orly Taitz just keeps getting more bizarre.
- Finally, Newt Gingrich has a great suggestion: we should be profiling dangerous people instead of harassing innocent people. Why didn't somebody think of that before? Maybe next Gingrich could come up with some way of actually telling them apart, since that is kind of the problem.
9/19/16 @ 5:31
9/16/16 @ 11:04
Pat Robertson: 'Demonic' Dungeons & Dragons 'Captures' Its Players
9/27/16 @ 3:40pm
Leading Birther Jerome Corsi Now Refuses To Comment On Birtherism
9/16/16 @ 3:42pm
Trump's New 'Pro-Life' Adviser Wants To Ban Abortion Without 'Abominable' Exceptions
9/16/16 @ 10:41am
Darrell Scott: Trump Is Under 'Concentrated Satanic Attack'
9/21/16 @ 11:40am
David Barton: Christians Have A Biblical Responsibility To Vote For Donald Trump
9/16/16 @ 12:50pm