Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 12/29/2009 6:34 pm
- For some reason, Focus on the Family thought it appropriate to ask Matt Barber and Robert Knight what they think about domestic partnership benefits. Guess what, they don't like it.
- Stay classy, Pete Hoekstra.
- Has the Right completely forgotten about "shoe-bomber" Richard Reid? Apparently.
- It seems that just about every day, everything related to Orly Taitz just keeps getting more bizarre.
- Finally, Newt Gingrich has a great suggestion: we should be profiling dangerous people instead of harassing innocent people. Why didn't somebody think of that before? Maybe next Gingrich could come up with some way of actually telling them apart, since that is kind of the problem.
Share this post
Martyrdom And Dominion: Religious Right Conference Prepares For A 'Spiritual Battle' Against Gay Marriage
6/22/15 @ 6:25
5/12/15 @ 12:00
Robert Knight: Obama 'Trying To Replace The American Electorate With Illegal Aliens Who Are Easily Bribed'
5/4/15 @ 10:44
4/24/15 @ 2:05
Far-Right: Flee America Before God Destroys Us For Gay Marriage!
6/26/15 @ 2:15pm
Rick Perry: Charleston Shooting An 'Accident' Due To Drug Use, Manipulated By Obama To Ban Guns
6/19/15 @ 1:50pm
'Satan Dancing With Delight': The Religious Right Reacts To The Legalization Of Gay Marriage
6/26/15 @ 11:36am
Glenn Beck Warns That His Radio Program Could Be Shut Down Because Of Gay Marriage Ruling
6/26/15 @ 4:07pm
Mike Huckabee: Charleston Shooting Could've Been Prevented If Church Members Were Armed
6/19/15 @ 2:05pm