Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 12/29/2009 5:34 pm
- For some reason, Focus on the Family thought it appropriate to ask Matt Barber and Robert Knight what they think about domestic partnership benefits. Guess what, they don't like it.
- Stay classy, Pete Hoekstra.
- Has the Right completely forgotten about "shoe-bomber" Richard Reid? Apparently.
- It seems that just about every day, everything related to Orly Taitz just keeps getting more bizarre.
- Finally, Newt Gingrich has a great suggestion: we should be profiling dangerous people instead of harassing innocent people. Why didn't somebody think of that before? Maybe next Gingrich could come up with some way of actually telling them apart, since that is kind of the problem.
Anti-Planned Parenthood Activist David Daleiden Gets Indicted, But The Anti-Choice Movement Still Feels Like It's Winning
1/26/16 @ 1:08
1/22/16 @ 3:25
1/12/16 @ 5:30
1/5/16 @ 2:15
1/5/16 @ 12:46
Phil Robertson: 'Rid The Earth Of' Gay Marriage Supporters
2/1/16 @ 10:20am
Michele Bachmann: Obama Seeks Global Domination As Battle Of Armageddon Approaches
2/1/16 @ 2:00pm
Sandy Rios: Beyoncé Ushering In The Antichrist With Her 'Black Racism' And 'Lawlessness'
2/9/16 @ 1:25pm
Nearly Everything Ted Cruz Said At Saturday's Debate Was A Lie
2/8/16 @ 12:40pm
Rick Joyner: A Carolina Panthers Super Bowl Win Will Be A Prophetic Sign Of The Third Great Awakening
2/1/16 @ 11:42am