Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 11/30/2009 6:59 pm
- Think Progress: Pastor Rick Warren Refuses To Condemn Ugandan Law Making Homosexual Acts Punishable By Death.
- Hanna Rosin: Did Christianity Cause the Crash?
- Mother Jones: Palin's Latest Error. Also, why is Palin seemingly incapable of finishing anything she starts?
- Queerty: Why Is Chase Bank Willing to Give NOM Some Of Its $5 Million Charity Prize?
- David Weigel: Randall Terry Capitalizes on Tea Party Movement.
- Jamison Foser: The other right-wing media mogul you should worry about.
Share this post
American Decency Association: 'God's Wrath' Coming to America Because TV Shows 'Shove Homosexuality Down Our Throats'
4/10/13 @ 12:25
2/22/13 @ 6:45
11/28/12 @ 6:34
11/1/12 @ 5:44
10/19/12 @ 5:32
10/19/12 @ 12:03
Pat Robertson, Who Said 'The Lord Told Me' that 'Romney Will Win,' Urges Viewers to Beware False Prophets
5/9/13 @ 1:00pm
Radio Host Frequented By Gun Activists Calls For Shooting of Bush Family & Obama, Sexual Violence Against Hillary Clinton
5/17/13 @ 2:37pm
Bachmann: 9/11 and Benghazi Were God's Judgment
5/10/13 @ 12:16pm
Robertson Tells Woman Whose Husband Cheated to Remember 'He's a Man' and be Grateful She Lives in America
5/15/13 @ 12:30pm
Bryan Fischer Won't Answer a Simple 'Yes' or 'No' Question
5/9/13 @ 11:37am
- At a Tea Party rally last year, new GOP star E.W. Jackson called Obama an anti-American dictator t.co/nAGP98HKt519 minutes ago
- FRC, citing no evidence, blames rise in military sexual assault on gays t.co/AICVA1GAXZ27 minutes ago
- Barber says, unlike Nixon, Obama/Clinton don't have the 'character' to resign for their "vicious, horrible cover-up': t.co/J8TDaMQiPJ1 hour ago