Right Wing Round-Up - 1/5/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 1/5/2016 6:33 pm
- Warren Throckmorton: Wrong Again: Bryan Fischer Says There Are No Muslims in Japan.
- Lauren Kelley @ Rolling Stone: Nearly 400 Anti-Abortion Bills Were Introduced Last Year.
- Andy Towle @ Towleroad: Ben Carson: I Would Consider Banning Gays from Military Service.
- Libby Nelson @ Vox: An expert on right-wing terrorism explains the militia movement behind the Oregon takeover.
- Alan Colmes: Is Obama abusing executive powers?
- Joe Jervis: Breitbart Editor: Obama Put Something On His “Fascist Finger” To Fake “Fascist Tears” For Dead Kids.
7/21/16 @ 6:30
7/21/16 @ 12:50
7/20/16 @ 6:30
7/18/16 @ 6:20
Rick Wiles: Satan Using Pokémon Go To Spawn 'Demonic Powers' And Murder Christians
7/13/16 @ 2:35pm
Phil Robertson: If Donald Trump Loses, I'll Go Into Hiding
7/21/16 @ 11:50am
Larry Klayman Suing Obama For Endangering His Life As A White Man
7/12/16 @ 4:52pm
Ray Comfort: 'You Can't Trust An Atheist In A Position Of Authority'
7/11/16 @ 10:53am
RNC Descends Into Chaos When Presiding Chair Blocks Never Trump Delegates
7/18/16 @ 5:30pm