Right Wing Round-Up - 1/5/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 1/5/2016 6:33 pm
- Warren Throckmorton: Wrong Again: Bryan Fischer Says There Are No Muslims in Japan.
- Lauren Kelley @ Rolling Stone: Nearly 400 Anti-Abortion Bills Were Introduced Last Year.
- Andy Towle @ Towleroad: Ben Carson: I Would Consider Banning Gays from Military Service.
- Libby Nelson @ Vox: An expert on right-wing terrorism explains the militia movement behind the Oregon takeover.
- Alan Colmes: Is Obama abusing executive powers?
- Joe Jervis: Breitbart Editor: Obama Put Something On His “Fascist Finger” To Fake “Fascist Tears” For Dead Kids.
6/24/16 @ 5:32
6/23/16 @ 5:32
6/22/16 @ 5:32
6/21/16 @ 5:34
6/20/16 @ 5:32
Pat Robertson: Gays & Islamists Are Allies So 'Let Them Kill Themselves'
6/14/16 @ 11:40am
Tom DeLay: Obama Is A Communist 'Muslim Sympathizer' Who 'Hates America'
6/15/16 @ 3:30pm
Ted Cruz, Who Attended Event Calling For Gays To Be Put To Death, Delivers Characteristically Smug Response To Orlando Attack
6/13/16 @ 2:00pm
Anti-LGBT Pastor Steven Anderson Applauds Orlando Massacre: 'There's Fifty Less Pedophiles In The World'
6/13/16 @ 11:45am
Walid Shoebat: 'The Only Ones Moaning Over Fifty Gays Slaughtered Are Liberals, Idiots And Gay Lovers'
6/13/16 @ 10:15am