Right Wing Round-Up - 1/5/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 1/5/2016 6:33 pm
- Warren Throckmorton: Wrong Again: Bryan Fischer Says There Are No Muslims in Japan.
- Lauren Kelley @ Rolling Stone: Nearly 400 Anti-Abortion Bills Were Introduced Last Year.
- Andy Towle @ Towleroad: Ben Carson: I Would Consider Banning Gays from Military Service.
- Libby Nelson @ Vox: An expert on right-wing terrorism explains the militia movement behind the Oregon takeover.
- Alan Colmes: Is Obama abusing executive powers?
- Joe Jervis: Breitbart Editor: Obama Put Something On His “Fascist Finger” To Fake “Fascist Tears” For Dead Kids.
8/26/16 @ 4:45
8/26/16 @ 4:40
8/26/16 @ 10:28
8/25/16 @ 5:34
Ben Carson: Choosing Between Trump And Clinton Like Picking A Paper Cut Or 'Having Both Legs Chopped Off'
8/25/16 @ 11:23
8/24/16 @ 5:35
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm
Trump Supporter Tells Glenn Beck That If Trump Doesn't Build A Wall, 'We're Going To Come After Him Personally'
8/24/16 @ 2:09pm
Family Security Matters: 'Muslim DNA' Makes Olympic Fencer Prone To 'Attacking Others With Knives'
8/18/16 @ 12:46pm
'It's Going To Be A Bloodbath': Glenn Beck Calls On Republicans Supporting Trump To 'Jump Ship'
8/17/16 @ 4:38pm