Right Wing Round-Up - 1/5/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 1/5/2016 6:33 pm
- Warren Throckmorton: Wrong Again: Bryan Fischer Says There Are No Muslims in Japan.
- Lauren Kelley @ Rolling Stone: Nearly 400 Anti-Abortion Bills Were Introduced Last Year.
- Andy Towle @ Towleroad: Ben Carson: I Would Consider Banning Gays from Military Service.
- Libby Nelson @ Vox: An expert on right-wing terrorism explains the militia movement behind the Oregon takeover.
- Alan Colmes: Is Obama abusing executive powers?
- Joe Jervis: Breitbart Editor: Obama Put Something On His “Fascist Finger” To Fake “Fascist Tears” For Dead Kids.
9/29/16 @ 5:33
9/28/16 @ 5:32
9/27/16 @ 5:33
9/26/16 @ 5:33
9/23/16 @ 5:33
Pat Robertson: 'Demonic' Dungeons & Dragons 'Captures' Its Players
9/27/16 @ 3:40pm
Leading Birther Jerome Corsi Now Refuses To Comment On Birtherism
9/16/16 @ 3:42pm
Trump's New 'Pro-Life' Adviser Wants To Ban Abortion Without 'Abominable' Exceptions
9/16/16 @ 10:41am
Darrell Scott: Trump Is Under 'Concentrated Satanic Attack'
9/21/16 @ 11:40am
David Barton: Christians Have A Biblical Responsibility To Vote For Donald Trump
9/16/16 @ 12:50pm