Right Wing Round-Up - 1/5/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 1/5/2016 6:33 pm
- Warren Throckmorton: Wrong Again: Bryan Fischer Says There Are No Muslims in Japan.
- Lauren Kelley @ Rolling Stone: Nearly 400 Anti-Abortion Bills Were Introduced Last Year.
- Andy Towle @ Towleroad: Ben Carson: I Would Consider Banning Gays from Military Service.
- Libby Nelson @ Vox: An expert on right-wing terrorism explains the militia movement behind the Oregon takeover.
- Alan Colmes: Is Obama abusing executive powers?
- Joe Jervis: Breitbart Editor: Obama Put Something On His “Fascist Finger” To Fake “Fascist Tears” For Dead Kids.
5/27/16 @ 3:05
5/26/16 @ 5:34
5/25/16 @ 5:33
5/25/16 @ 5:30
5/24/16 @ 5:32
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Louie Gohmert: No Gay Space Colonies!
5/26/16 @ 5:20pm
'Michelle Obama Is A Transvestite! Why Can't People Get The Facts?'
5/16/16 @ 3:45pm