Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 3/5/2009 7:18 pm
Today's best reporting on the Right from around the web:
- If there is anything more absurd that the calls to "go Galt," I can't imagine what it could be.
- HRC unveiled "End the Lies," an effort to fight back against those who use deception and fear to oppose equality.
- Speaking of HRC, its president Joe Solmonese has an op-ed in Politico saying it is "time for a new direction, not more of the same old, same old when it comes to lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgendered America and the Republican Party."
- Rep. Michelle Bachmann continues to amaze and amuse.
- TPM says David Ogden's nomination is being held up by "GOPers as conservative activists plot strategy," which is exactly what we warned was going to happen.
- Since everyone else is linking to the Daily Show's take down of CNBC and Rick Santelli, I guess we should do so as well.
- Ta-Nehisi Coates provides some insightful off the cuff analysis.
- Finally, this post from Pam is quite possibly the most ridiculous thing I have seen it a long time. All salt is kosher - kosher salt gets its name because it is used in making meats kosher.
Share this post
8/15/14 @ 1:18
8/11/14 @ 5:24
8/11/14 @ 12:02
Michele Bachmann Proposes 100% Tax On Money Sent Home By Immigrants To Stop 'War That Is Being Waged Against Us'
8/5/14 @ 10:53
8/1/14 @ 4:19
Anti-Gay Marriage Leader's Ex-Wife Left Him For Another Woman
8/12/14 @ 4:40pm
Bryan Fischer Agrees With ISIS That Yazidis Are Devil Worshipers And That's Why Obama Defends Them
8/8/14 @ 3:30pm
Kevin Swanson: Red Tyrant Abraham Lincoln Introduced Communism To America
8/8/14 @ 2:15pm
Michele Bachmann Wants To Impeach Obama, Then Calls Impeachment A Democratic Plot
8/7/14 @ 12:45pm
Steve King: Since Ferguson Rioters Are All Of The Same 'Continental Origin,' Racial Profiling Is Not A Concern
8/14/14 @ 10:48am