Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 3/5/2009 7:18 pm
Today's best reporting on the Right from around the web:
- If there is anything more absurd that the calls to "go Galt," I can't imagine what it could be.
- HRC unveiled "End the Lies," an effort to fight back against those who use deception and fear to oppose equality.
- Speaking of HRC, its president Joe Solmonese has an op-ed in Politico saying it is "time for a new direction, not more of the same old, same old when it comes to lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgendered America and the Republican Party."
- Rep. Michelle Bachmann continues to amaze and amuse.
- TPM says David Ogden's nomination is being held up by "GOPers as conservative activists plot strategy," which is exactly what we warned was going to happen.
- Since everyone else is linking to the Daily Show's take down of CNBC and Rick Santelli, I guess we should do so as well.
- Ta-Nehisi Coates provides some insightful off the cuff analysis.
- Finally, this post from Pam is quite possibly the most ridiculous thing I have seen it a long time. All salt is kosher - kosher salt gets its name because it is used in making meats kosher.
Phyllis Schlafly Almost Picked Michele Bachmann To Succeed Her 'But She Knew Nothing About Politics Outside Of Her Own Domain'
4/21/16 @ 1:45
4/19/16 @ 5:30
4/11/16 @ 3:10
4/6/16 @ 11:18
4/5/16 @ 3:37
Chuck Norris Gets Behind The Chemtrails Conspiracy Theory
4/25/16 @ 12:05pm
Louie Gohmert: 'The Hippies And The Troublemakers' Are Taking Over
4/20/16 @ 10:39am
Pat Boone: God Will Punish Saturday Night Live For 'Taking Satan's Side'
4/20/16 @ 11:00am
Anti-LGBT Activists 'Testing' Target By Sending Men Into Women's Rooms
5/2/16 @ 10:53am
Utah GOPer Says Access To Pornography Violates His 'Right To Not View It'
4/21/16 @ 3:05pm