Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 3/5/2009 7:18 pm
Today's best reporting on the Right from around the web:
- If there is anything more absurd that the calls to "go Galt," I can't imagine what it could be.
- HRC unveiled "End the Lies," an effort to fight back against those who use deception and fear to oppose equality.
- Speaking of HRC, its president Joe Solmonese has an op-ed in Politico saying it is "time for a new direction, not more of the same old, same old when it comes to lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgendered America and the Republican Party."
- Rep. Michelle Bachmann continues to amaze and amuse.
- TPM says David Ogden's nomination is being held up by "GOPers as conservative activists plot strategy," which is exactly what we warned was going to happen.
- Since everyone else is linking to the Daily Show's take down of CNBC and Rick Santelli, I guess we should do so as well.
- Ta-Nehisi Coates provides some insightful off the cuff analysis.
- Finally, this post from Pam is quite possibly the most ridiculous thing I have seen it a long time. All salt is kosher - kosher salt gets its name because it is used in making meats kosher.
6/21/16 @ 3:20
5/11/16 @ 1:20
Donald Trump Taps Michele Bachmann, James Dobson & Other Far-Right Leaders For Advisory Board
6/21/16 @ 3:20pm
Michael Savage: 'Trey Gowdy Should Be Impeached For Wasting My Time' On Benghazi
6/29/16 @ 4:35pm
Gordon Klingenschmitt, Colorado's Most Famous Anti-Gay, Demon-Hunting Legislator, Loses His Bid For Higher Office
6/29/16 @ 10:29am
Glenn Beck: 'We're The Civil Rights Leaders Of Today,' Not Those 'Absolute Clowns' Like John Lewis
6/23/16 @ 2:01pm
Five Right-Wing Predictions About Marriage Equality That Still Haven't Come True
6/27/16 @ 5:35pm