Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 3/5/2009 7:18 pm
Today's best reporting on the Right from around the web:
- If there is anything more absurd that the calls to "go Galt," I can't imagine what it could be.
- HRC unveiled "End the Lies," an effort to fight back against those who use deception and fear to oppose equality.
- Speaking of HRC, its president Joe Solmonese has an op-ed in Politico saying it is "time for a new direction, not more of the same old, same old when it comes to lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgendered America and the Republican Party."
- Rep. Michelle Bachmann continues to amaze and amuse.
- TPM says David Ogden's nomination is being held up by "GOPers as conservative activists plot strategy," which is exactly what we warned was going to happen.
- Since everyone else is linking to the Daily Show's take down of CNBC and Rick Santelli, I guess we should do so as well.
- Ta-Nehisi Coates provides some insightful off the cuff analysis.
- Finally, this post from Pam is quite possibly the most ridiculous thing I have seen it a long time. All salt is kosher - kosher salt gets its name because it is used in making meats kosher.
Share this post
Michele Bachmann Has Big Plans For Her Future: 'I Intend To Have My Voice And My Thoughts As Far And Wide As I Possibly Can'
10/31/14 @ 3:18
10/31/14 @ 3:14
10/2/14 @ 11:30
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Flip Benham Crashes Gay Weddings In North Carolina
10/20/14 @ 10:45am