Right Wing Round-Up - 1/3/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 1/3/2014 6:35 pm
- Matt Gertz @ Media Matters: Fox's Benghazi Expert Endorsed Assassinating Obama Last Week.
- Josh Marshall @ TPM: Right Facing New Unskewing Crisis?
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: The scourge of the ‘wingnut hole.’
- Josh Israel @ Think Progress: Former Florida Governor Apologizes For Anti-Gay Record.
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: Yep, I Read Sarah Palin’s Christmas Book. Yep, It’s Even Worse Than You Thought.
- Amanda Marcotte @ Slate: Maine GOP Primary Challenger Cites Domestic Violence Conviction as a Reason to Trust Him.
Share this post
Phyllis Schlafly: Obama Intentionally Bringing In Ebola To Make America More Like Africa
10/9/14 @ 11:12am
WorldNetDaily Pundit: Obama Using Ebola To Put Us In FEMA Coffins, Impose Martial Law
10/8/14 @ 1:15pm
An 'Utterly Exasperated' Mike Huckabee Threatens To Leave The GOP Over Gay Marriage
10/7/14 @ 3:34pm
The Religious Right Reacts To SCOTUS Gay Marriage Decision: 'Unconscionable, Unconstitutional, And Un-American'
10/6/14 @ 3:38pm
The Bible Code Definitively Proves Obama Is The Antichrist!
10/7/14 @ 12:55pm