Right Wing Round-Up - 1/3/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 1/3/2014 5:35 pm
- Matt Gertz @ Media Matters: Fox's Benghazi Expert Endorsed Assassinating Obama Last Week.
- Josh Marshall @ TPM: Right Facing New Unskewing Crisis?
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: The scourge of the ‘wingnut hole.’
- Josh Israel @ Think Progress: Former Florida Governor Apologizes For Anti-Gay Record.
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: Yep, I Read Sarah Palin’s Christmas Book. Yep, It’s Even Worse Than You Thought.
- Amanda Marcotte @ Slate: Maine GOP Primary Challenger Cites Domestic Violence Conviction as a Reason to Trust Him.
Share this post
1/24/15 @ 6:50
1/23/15 @ 5:36
1/22/15 @ 5:34
1/21/15 @ 5:34
1/20/15 @ 5:32
Religious Right Activist Wants National Guard Deployed To Stop Gay Couples' Marriages
1/12/15 @ 12:10pm
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm