Right Wing Round-Up - 1/29/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 1/29/2016 6:33 pm
- Jon Ward @ Yahoo: Ted Cruz’s controversial super-PAC leader divides evangelicals.
- Patricia Murphy @ The Daily Beast: The Evangelical Power Broker Behind Ted Cruz.
- David Neiwert @ Hatewatch: Antigovernment Movement's Rank and File Want Retaliation for Arrests, Death in Oregon, But Their Leaders Are Reluctant.
- Sean Mandell @ Towleroad: Harlem Hate Pastor’s Church Put Up For Public Auction Over Unpaid Debts.
- Ezra Klein @ Vox: Trump: “My whole life I've been greedy … Now I want to be greedy for the United States”.
- Claire Landsbaum @ New York Magazine: ‘Black Americans for a Better Future’ Super-Pac Funded Entirely by Rich White Guys.
- Dan @ TFN Insider: Jared Woodfill: An Extremist’s Extremist.
Pat Robertson: Gays & Islamists Are Allies So 'Let Them Kill Themselves'
6/14/16 @ 11:40am
Tom DeLay: Obama Is A Communist 'Muslim Sympathizer' Who 'Hates America'
6/15/16 @ 3:30pm
Ted Cruz, Who Attended Event Calling For Gays To Be Put To Death, Delivers Characteristically Smug Response To Orlando Attack
6/13/16 @ 2:00pm
Anti-LGBT Pastor Steven Anderson Applauds Orlando Massacre: 'There's Fifty Less Pedophiles In The World'
6/13/16 @ 11:45am
Walid Shoebat: 'The Only Ones Moaning Over Fifty Gays Slaughtered Are Liberals, Idiots And Gay Lovers'
6/13/16 @ 10:15am