Right Wing Round-Up - 1/29/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 1/29/2016 6:33 pm
- Jon Ward @ Yahoo: Ted Cruz’s controversial super-PAC leader divides evangelicals.
- Patricia Murphy @ The Daily Beast: The Evangelical Power Broker Behind Ted Cruz.
- David Neiwert @ Hatewatch: Antigovernment Movement's Rank and File Want Retaliation for Arrests, Death in Oregon, But Their Leaders Are Reluctant.
- Sean Mandell @ Towleroad: Harlem Hate Pastor’s Church Put Up For Public Auction Over Unpaid Debts.
- Ezra Klein @ Vox: Trump: “My whole life I've been greedy … Now I want to be greedy for the United States”.
- Claire Landsbaum @ New York Magazine: ‘Black Americans for a Better Future’ Super-Pac Funded Entirely by Rich White Guys.
- Dan @ TFN Insider: Jared Woodfill: An Extremist’s Extremist.
9/27/16 @ 5:33
9/26/16 @ 5:33
Religious Right Leaders Vow To Defy Laws On Abortion, 'Sexual Perversion' In 'Declaration Of Dependence Upon God'
9/26/16 @ 11:00
9/23/16 @ 5:33
9/22/16 @ 5:33
9/21/16 @ 5:50
Leading Birther Jerome Corsi Now Refuses To Comment On Birtherism
9/16/16 @ 3:42pm
Trump's New 'Pro-Life' Adviser Wants To Ban Abortion Without 'Abominable' Exceptions
9/16/16 @ 10:41am
Darrell Scott: Trump Is Under 'Concentrated Satanic Attack'
9/21/16 @ 11:40am
David Barton: Christians Have A Biblical Responsibility To Vote For Donald Trump
9/16/16 @ 12:50pm
Pat Robertson: 'Radical Socialist' Obama Will Bring 'Death To This Country'
9/20/16 @ 12:25pm