Right Wing Round-Up - 1/29/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 1/29/2016 6:33 pm
- Jon Ward @ Yahoo: Ted Cruz’s controversial super-PAC leader divides evangelicals.
- Patricia Murphy @ The Daily Beast: The Evangelical Power Broker Behind Ted Cruz.
- David Neiwert @ Hatewatch: Antigovernment Movement's Rank and File Want Retaliation for Arrests, Death in Oregon, But Their Leaders Are Reluctant.
- Sean Mandell @ Towleroad: Harlem Hate Pastor’s Church Put Up For Public Auction Over Unpaid Debts.
- Ezra Klein @ Vox: Trump: “My whole life I've been greedy … Now I want to be greedy for the United States”.
- Claire Landsbaum @ New York Magazine: ‘Black Americans for a Better Future’ Super-Pac Funded Entirely by Rich White Guys.
- Dan @ TFN Insider: Jared Woodfill: An Extremist’s Extremist.
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Louie Gohmert: No Gay Space Colonies!
5/26/16 @ 5:20pm
'Pro-Life' Activist: Not Our Fault 'If Women Wind Up Dying' From Coat Hanger Abortions
5/25/16 @ 11:30am
Donald Trump To Court Anti-LGBT Hate Groups, 'Prophets' And Televangelists
5/24/16 @ 3:10pm
58 Donald Trump Conspiracy Theories (And Counting!): The Definitive Trump Conspiracy Guide
5/27/16 @ 1:35pm