Right Wing Round-Up - 1/29/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 1/29/2016 6:33 pm
- Jon Ward @ Yahoo: Ted Cruz’s controversial super-PAC leader divides evangelicals.
- Patricia Murphy @ The Daily Beast: The Evangelical Power Broker Behind Ted Cruz.
- David Neiwert @ Hatewatch: Antigovernment Movement's Rank and File Want Retaliation for Arrests, Death in Oregon, But Their Leaders Are Reluctant.
- Sean Mandell @ Towleroad: Harlem Hate Pastor’s Church Put Up For Public Auction Over Unpaid Debts.
- Ezra Klein @ Vox: Trump: “My whole life I've been greedy … Now I want to be greedy for the United States”.
- Claire Landsbaum @ New York Magazine: ‘Black Americans for a Better Future’ Super-Pac Funded Entirely by Rich White Guys.
- Dan @ TFN Insider: Jared Woodfill: An Extremist’s Extremist.
7/29/16 @ 5:32
David Barton Falsely Claims U.S. Warned Japan 'Exactly Which Cities We Were Going To Bomb And When' Before Using Atomic Weapons
7/29/16 @ 12:23
7/28/16 @ 5:33
7/27/16 @ 5:34
7/27/16 @ 3:05
Phil Robertson: If Donald Trump Loses, I'll Go Into Hiding
7/21/16 @ 11:50am
Marco Rubio To Headline Radical Anti-LGBT Event
7/27/16 @ 3:05pm
Trump Rally Closes In Prayer Asking Him To Stand Firm Against Satan
7/25/16 @ 5:05pm
RNC Descends Into Chaos When Presiding Chair Blocks Never Trump Delegates
7/18/16 @ 5:30pm
Sandy Rios Questions Khizr Khan's Patriotism: 'We're Not Even Sure About You, Sir'
7/29/16 @ 2:53pm