Right Wing Round-Up - 1/29/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 1/29/2016 6:33 pm
- Jon Ward @ Yahoo: Ted Cruz’s controversial super-PAC leader divides evangelicals.
- Patricia Murphy @ The Daily Beast: The Evangelical Power Broker Behind Ted Cruz.
- David Neiwert @ Hatewatch: Antigovernment Movement's Rank and File Want Retaliation for Arrests, Death in Oregon, But Their Leaders Are Reluctant.
- Sean Mandell @ Towleroad: Harlem Hate Pastor’s Church Put Up For Public Auction Over Unpaid Debts.
- Ezra Klein @ Vox: Trump: “My whole life I've been greedy … Now I want to be greedy for the United States”.
- Claire Landsbaum @ New York Magazine: ‘Black Americans for a Better Future’ Super-Pac Funded Entirely by Rich White Guys.
- Dan @ TFN Insider: Jared Woodfill: An Extremist’s Extremist.
8/26/16 @ 4:45
8/25/16 @ 5:34
8/25/16 @ 5:31
8/24/16 @ 5:35
8/23/16 @ 5:33
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am
Rudy Giuliani: No Terrorist Attacks Occurred During The Bush Administration
8/15/16 @ 3:05pm
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm
Trump Supporter Tells Glenn Beck That If Trump Doesn't Build A Wall, 'We're Going To Come After Him Personally'
8/24/16 @ 2:09pm
Family Security Matters: 'Muslim DNA' Makes Olympic Fencer Prone To 'Attacking Others With Knives'
8/18/16 @ 12:46pm