Right Wing Round-Up - 12/9/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 12/9/2013 6:35 pm
- J. Lester Feder @ BuzzFeed: U.S., U.K. Activists Urge Jamaicans To Keep Same-Sex Intercourse Illegal.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: Rick Warren: Marriage Is Not ‘Equally Valid’ For Same-Sex Couples.
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: Todd Starnes of Fox News Lies Again: A Texas School Did Not Ban Christmas Trees and the Colors Red & Green.
- Jeremy Hooper: Protecting vulnerable people from discrimination makes you non-Christian?
- Luke Brinker @ Equality Matters: Fox's Erickson: Gay Rights Activists Are Intolerant For Seeking Protection From Discrimination.
- Mariah Blake @ Mother Jones: Meet the Love Child Rev. Sun Myung Moon Desperately Tried to Hide.
Share this post
5/27/15 @ 5:34
5/26/15 @ 5:33
5/22/15 @ 5:32
Sandy Rios & Todd Starnes: Hide Your Kids, Hide Your Wife, The Radical Gay Left Is Indoctrinating Everyone, Everywhere
5/22/15 @ 11:49
5/21/15 @ 5:33
5/20/15 @ 5:32
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Takeover! Jade Helm 15 And Eight Other Obama Plots That Keep The Right Up at Night
5/14/15 @ 3:30pm
Fringe Pastor: Obama Will Declare Himself President For Life, Take All Guns
5/14/15 @ 5:20pm
Mike Huckabee: Duggar Family The Victim Of An 'Insensitive Bloodthirst'
5/22/15 @ 12:00pm