Right Wing Round-Up - 12/9/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 12/9/2013 6:35 pm
- J. Lester Feder @ BuzzFeed: U.S., U.K. Activists Urge Jamaicans To Keep Same-Sex Intercourse Illegal.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: Rick Warren: Marriage Is Not ‘Equally Valid’ For Same-Sex Couples.
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: Todd Starnes of Fox News Lies Again: A Texas School Did Not Ban Christmas Trees and the Colors Red & Green.
- Jeremy Hooper: Protecting vulnerable people from discrimination makes you non-Christian?
- Luke Brinker @ Equality Matters: Fox's Erickson: Gay Rights Activists Are Intolerant For Seeking Protection From Discrimination.
- Mariah Blake @ Mother Jones: Meet the Love Child Rev. Sun Myung Moon Desperately Tried to Hide.
Pat Robertson: Gays & Islamists Are Allies So 'Let Them Kill Themselves'
6/14/16 @ 11:40am
Tom DeLay: Obama Is A Communist 'Muslim Sympathizer' Who 'Hates America'
6/15/16 @ 3:30pm
Ted Cruz, Who Attended Event Calling For Gays To Be Put To Death, Delivers Characteristically Smug Response To Orlando Attack
6/13/16 @ 2:00pm
Anti-LGBT Pastor Steven Anderson Applauds Orlando Massacre: 'There's Fifty Less Pedophiles In The World'
6/13/16 @ 11:45am
Walid Shoebat: 'The Only Ones Moaning Over Fifty Gays Slaughtered Are Liberals, Idiots And Gay Lovers'
6/13/16 @ 10:15am