Right Wing Round-Up - 1/29/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Tuesday, 1/29/2013 6:40 pm
- Steve Benen @ Maddow Blog: Sen. Rand ‘I don’t have any proof’ Paul.
- Kate Sheppard @ Mother Jones: Anti-Abortion Group to Lawmakers: Please, Let’s Talk About Rape!
- Eric Dolan @ Raw Story: Father of Newtown victim heckled by gun advocates at legislative hearing.
- Ilya Gerner @ Indecision Forever: Tennessee May Starve Children Until Their Grades Improve.
- Ed Kilgore @ Washington Monthly: The Purge.
- Katie McDonough @ Salon: Gay marriage opponents use “Knocked Up” defense in Supreme Court case.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: Inside Ex-Gay Therapy: Homosexual Behavior Is A Fantasy Addiction To A Wounded Gender Identity.
- Jeremy Hooper @ Good As You: Birds of a feather Barber & Fischer show Boy Scouts what extremism looks like.
- Dan Quinn @ Texas Freedom Network: Texas Public School Bible Courses: Christian Nationalism and Phony Quotations.
6/29/16 @ 6:05
6/28/16 @ 5:34
Steve Crampton Mocks The Idea That Having To Travel Hundreds Of Miles To Obtain An Abortion Is An 'Undue Burden'
6/28/16 @ 11:12
6/27/16 @ 5:35
Kevin Swanson: God Let Orlando Massacre Happen Because The Sins Of Homosexuality And Islam Lead To Murder
6/17/16 @ 1:55pm
Ann Coulter: Donald Trump Is 'Our Only Hope'
6/16/16 @ 4:00pm
Donald Trump Taps Michele Bachmann, James Dobson & Other Far-Right Leaders For Advisory Board
6/21/16 @ 3:20pm
We Now Have 6 Years Of Donald Trump’s Tax History. In 3 Of Them He Paid No Income Taxes
6/17/16 @ 2:55pm
Glenn Beck: 'We're The Civil Rights Leaders Of Today,' Not Those 'Absolute Clowns' Like John Lewis
6/23/16 @ 2:01pm