Right Wing Round-Up - 1/29/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Tuesday, 1/29/2013 6:40 pm
- Steve Benen @ Maddow Blog: Sen. Rand ‘I don’t have any proof’ Paul.
- Kate Sheppard @ Mother Jones: Anti-Abortion Group to Lawmakers: Please, Let’s Talk About Rape!
- Eric Dolan @ Raw Story: Father of Newtown victim heckled by gun advocates at legislative hearing.
- Ilya Gerner @ Indecision Forever: Tennessee May Starve Children Until Their Grades Improve.
- Ed Kilgore @ Washington Monthly: The Purge.
- Katie McDonough @ Salon: Gay marriage opponents use “Knocked Up” defense in Supreme Court case.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: Inside Ex-Gay Therapy: Homosexual Behavior Is A Fantasy Addiction To A Wounded Gender Identity.
- Jeremy Hooper @ Good As You: Birds of a feather Barber & Fischer show Boy Scouts what extremism looks like.
- Dan Quinn @ Texas Freedom Network: Texas Public School Bible Courses: Christian Nationalism and Phony Quotations.
Share this post
5/21/15 @ 5:33
5/21/15 @ 3:32
5/20/15 @ 5:32
5/20/15 @ 4:33
5/19/15 @ 5:35
5/18/15 @ 5:32
Anti-Gay Pundit: Homosexuality 'A Factor' In Amtrak Crash
5/14/15 @ 12:35pm
Anti-Gay Missouri GOP House Speaker Caught Sexting With Intern
5/13/15 @ 4:00pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Poll: One-Third Of Republicans Think Obama Wants To Invade Texas
5/13/15 @ 12:35pm
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm