Right Wing Round-Up - 1/29/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Tuesday, 1/29/2013 6:40 pm
- Steve Benen @ Maddow Blog: Sen. Rand ‘I don’t have any proof’ Paul.
- Kate Sheppard @ Mother Jones: Anti-Abortion Group to Lawmakers: Please, Let’s Talk About Rape!
- Eric Dolan @ Raw Story: Father of Newtown victim heckled by gun advocates at legislative hearing.
- Ilya Gerner @ Indecision Forever: Tennessee May Starve Children Until Their Grades Improve.
- Ed Kilgore @ Washington Monthly: The Purge.
- Katie McDonough @ Salon: Gay marriage opponents use “Knocked Up” defense in Supreme Court case.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: Inside Ex-Gay Therapy: Homosexual Behavior Is A Fantasy Addiction To A Wounded Gender Identity.
- Jeremy Hooper @ Good As You: Birds of a feather Barber & Fischer show Boy Scouts what extremism looks like.
- Dan Quinn @ Texas Freedom Network: Texas Public School Bible Courses: Christian Nationalism and Phony Quotations.
Share this post
4/16/14 @ 5:34
4/15/14 @ 5:35
4/15/14 @ 5:30
4/14/14 @ 5:33
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Rick Wiles Warns Adolf Hitler's 'Race Of Super Gay Male Soldiers' Is Taking Over America
4/7/14 @ 4:15pm
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Pat Robertson Prays For Obama's Removal, Asks God To 'Deliver Us From This President'
4/8/14 @ 11:50am