Right Wing Round-Up - 1/29/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Tuesday, 1/29/2013 5:40 pm
- Steve Benen @ Maddow Blog: Sen. Rand ‘I don’t have any proof’ Paul.
- Kate Sheppard @ Mother Jones: Anti-Abortion Group to Lawmakers: Please, Let’s Talk About Rape!
- Eric Dolan @ Raw Story: Father of Newtown victim heckled by gun advocates at legislative hearing.
- Ilya Gerner @ Indecision Forever: Tennessee May Starve Children Until Their Grades Improve.
- Ed Kilgore @ Washington Monthly: The Purge.
- Katie McDonough @ Salon: Gay marriage opponents use “Knocked Up” defense in Supreme Court case.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: Inside Ex-Gay Therapy: Homosexual Behavior Is A Fantasy Addiction To A Wounded Gender Identity.
- Jeremy Hooper @ Good As You: Birds of a feather Barber & Fischer show Boy Scouts what extremism looks like.
- Dan Quinn @ Texas Freedom Network: Texas Public School Bible Courses: Christian Nationalism and Phony Quotations.
Share this post
11/26/14 @ 3:03
11/26/14 @ 10:27
11/25/14 @ 5:32
11/24/14 @ 5:34
11/24/14 @ 5:20
Texas Approves Textbooks With Moses As Honorary Founding Father
11/21/14 @ 3:35pm
Kobach Wonders If Hispanic Majority Would Conduct 'Ethnic Cleansing' In U.S.
11/20/14 @ 12:53pm
Conservative Pundit: Gays Sleep With Up To 20,000 Partners In Their 'Short, Miserable Lives'
11/24/14 @ 11:50am
Rick Santorum Wishes Obama Would Be A Racial Uniter Like Segregationists Jerry Falwell and Jesse Helms
11/17/14 @ 11:44am
Josh Duggar To Lead Rally Against Marriage Equality in Arkansas
11/18/14 @ 12:35pm