Right Wing Round-Up - 1/29/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Tuesday, 1/29/2013 6:40 pm
- Steve Benen @ Maddow Blog: Sen. Rand ‘I don’t have any proof’ Paul.
- Kate Sheppard @ Mother Jones: Anti-Abortion Group to Lawmakers: Please, Let’s Talk About Rape!
- Eric Dolan @ Raw Story: Father of Newtown victim heckled by gun advocates at legislative hearing.
- Ilya Gerner @ Indecision Forever: Tennessee May Starve Children Until Their Grades Improve.
- Ed Kilgore @ Washington Monthly: The Purge.
- Katie McDonough @ Salon: Gay marriage opponents use “Knocked Up” defense in Supreme Court case.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: Inside Ex-Gay Therapy: Homosexual Behavior Is A Fantasy Addiction To A Wounded Gender Identity.
- Jeremy Hooper @ Good As You: Birds of a feather Barber & Fischer show Boy Scouts what extremism looks like.
- Dan Quinn @ Texas Freedom Network: Texas Public School Bible Courses: Christian Nationalism and Phony Quotations.
Share this post
3/26/15 @ 5:33
3/25/15 @ 5:33
3/25/15 @ 11:04
3/24/15 @ 5:32
The Modern-Day Prophets At AFA Warn SCOTUS That Legalizing Gay Marriage Will Be 'A Fist In The Face Of God Almighty'
3/24/15 @ 4:44
3/23/15 @ 5:33
Phil Robertson Hypothesizes About Atheist Family Getting Raped And Killed
3/24/15 @ 12:40pm
After Beck Threatens To Cancel His Membership, NRA Launches Ethics Investigation Into Grover Norquist
3/13/15 @ 1:53pm
Rick Santorum: 'Yes We Can' Put The Bible Back In Public Schools
3/16/15 @ 11:06am
Sen. James Lankford And Rep. Randy Forbes Want To Protect 'Corporate Conscience' So Christians Are Free To Discriminate
3/18/15 @ 10:22am
Why Are GOP Hopefuls Speaking At An Event With An 'Ex-Terrorist' Who Allegedly Threw Jews Off Buildings?
3/13/15 @ 12:07pm