Right Wing Round-Up - 1/23/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 1/23/2014 5:34 pm
- Dan Rafter @ HRC: Utah Special Attorney General Cites “Religious Duty” in Decision to Take Anti-Marriage Equality Case.
- Andy Towle @ Towleroad: Virginia Attorney General Says He Won't Defend State's Gay Marriage Ban in Court.
- Jeremy Hooper: Audio: Rep. Randy Weber says anti-gay groups came to him to draft State Marriage Defense Act.
- Terry Firma @ Friendly Atheist: Illinois GOP Candidate Says God Put Autism and Dementia on Earth as Punishment for Marriage Equality and Abortion.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: ‘The wife is to voluntarily submit.’
- Molly Redden @ Mother Jones: How Oil Drilling Is Like the "Civil Rights Revolution," and Other Gems From the Tea Party's Rising Star.
Share this post
Texas Approves Textbooks With Moses As Honorary Founding Father
11/21/14 @ 3:35pm
Kobach Wonders If Hispanic Majority Would Conduct 'Ethnic Cleansing' In U.S.
11/20/14 @ 12:53pm
Conservative Pundit: Gays Sleep With Up To 20,000 Partners In Their 'Short, Miserable Lives'
11/24/14 @ 11:50am
Rick Santorum Wishes Obama Would Be A Racial Uniter Like Segregationists Jerry Falwell and Jesse Helms
11/17/14 @ 11:44am
Josh Duggar To Lead Rally Against Marriage Equality in Arkansas
11/18/14 @ 12:35pm