Right Wing Round-Up - 1/23/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 1/23/2014 5:34 pm
- Dan Rafter @ HRC: Utah Special Attorney General Cites “Religious Duty” in Decision to Take Anti-Marriage Equality Case.
- Andy Towle @ Towleroad: Virginia Attorney General Says He Won't Defend State's Gay Marriage Ban in Court.
- Jeremy Hooper: Audio: Rep. Randy Weber says anti-gay groups came to him to draft State Marriage Defense Act.
- Terry Firma @ Friendly Atheist: Illinois GOP Candidate Says God Put Autism and Dementia on Earth as Punishment for Marriage Equality and Abortion.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: ‘The wife is to voluntarily submit.’
- Molly Redden @ Mother Jones: How Oil Drilling Is Like the "Civil Rights Revolution," and Other Gems From the Tea Party's Rising Star.
Share this post
GOP Candidates Really Don't Want To Talk About 'Kill The Gays' Conference
11/18/15 @ 2:50pm
Marco Rubio: 'Ignore' Gay Marriage Decision Because 'God's Rules Always Win'
11/25/15 @ 11:40am
Michael Savage Threatens To Leave America For Russia Because It's 'The Best Country Left On The Planet'
11/16/15 @ 2:25pm
Texas GOPer Wants Vote On Secession From U.S.
11/25/15 @ 11:15am
Shoebat: Those Killed At Paris Rock Concert Were Devil Worshippers Who Got What They Deserved
11/18/15 @ 2:42pm