Right Wing Round-Up - 12/3/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 12/3/2013 6:35 pm
- TFN Insider: The Mythical ‘War on Christmas’ in Texas Schools.
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: We Raised More Than $3,000 for the Morton Grove Park District and They Rejected It.
- Josh Israel @ Think Progress: Ex-Senator Who Accused Teachers Of Spreading Homosexuality Wants His Old Job Back.
- Andrew Kirell @ Mediaite: The Very Best of ‘Right-Wing Art.’
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Michele Bachmann: President Obama ‘has rewritten the Constitution for himself.’
- Emily Arrowood @ Equality Matters: O'Reilly Praises Anti-Gay Group In His Fake War On Christmas.
- Ed Pilkington & Suzanne Goldenberg @ The Guardian: ALEC facing funding crisis from donor exodus in wake of Trayvon Martin row.
Share this post
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Rick Wiles Warns Adolf Hitler's 'Race Of Super Gay Male Soldiers' Is Taking Over America
4/7/14 @ 4:15pm
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Pat Robertson Prays For Obama's Removal, Asks God To 'Deliver Us From This President'
4/8/14 @ 11:50am