Right Wing Round-Up - 12/3/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 12/3/2013 6:35 pm
- TFN Insider: The Mythical ‘War on Christmas’ in Texas Schools.
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: We Raised More Than $3,000 for the Morton Grove Park District and They Rejected It.
- Josh Israel @ Think Progress: Ex-Senator Who Accused Teachers Of Spreading Homosexuality Wants His Old Job Back.
- Andrew Kirell @ Mediaite: The Very Best of ‘Right-Wing Art.’
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Michele Bachmann: President Obama ‘has rewritten the Constitution for himself.’
- Emily Arrowood @ Equality Matters: O'Reilly Praises Anti-Gay Group In His Fake War On Christmas.
- Ed Pilkington & Suzanne Goldenberg @ The Guardian: ALEC facing funding crisis from donor exodus in wake of Trayvon Martin row.
Share this post
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Mike Huckabee: Duggar Family The Victim Of An 'Insensitive Bloodthirst'
5/22/15 @ 12:00pm
Marco Rubio: Gay Rights 'A Real And Present Danger' To Freedom
5/26/15 @ 11:50am
Scott Walker: Ultrasounds Should Be Mandatory Since They're 'A Cool Thing'
5/26/15 @ 1:16pm