Right Wing Round-Up - 12/3/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 12/3/2013 6:35 pm
- TFN Insider: The Mythical ‘War on Christmas’ in Texas Schools.
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: We Raised More Than $3,000 for the Morton Grove Park District and They Rejected It.
- Josh Israel @ Think Progress: Ex-Senator Who Accused Teachers Of Spreading Homosexuality Wants His Old Job Back.
- Andrew Kirell @ Mediaite: The Very Best of ‘Right-Wing Art.’
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Michele Bachmann: President Obama ‘has rewritten the Constitution for himself.’
- Emily Arrowood @ Equality Matters: O'Reilly Praises Anti-Gay Group In His Fake War On Christmas.
- Ed Pilkington & Suzanne Goldenberg @ The Guardian: ALEC facing funding crisis from donor exodus in wake of Trayvon Martin row.
Share this post
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Religious Right Leader Sued For Sexual Battery, Treating Young Follower Like A 'Personal Sex Object'
4/15/14 @ 12:15pm
Tea Party Nation Now Promoting Operation American Spring
4/18/14 @ 1:10pm
Fischer: The Poor 'Ought To Be Kissing The Ground' Upon Which The Rich Walk
4/16/14 @ 10:23am
Schlafly: Increase The Pay Gap So Women Will Have Better Opportunities To Find A Husband
4/15/14 @ 10:24am