Right Wing Round-Up - 12/3/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 12/3/2013 6:35 pm
- TFN Insider: The Mythical ‘War on Christmas’ in Texas Schools.
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: We Raised More Than $3,000 for the Morton Grove Park District and They Rejected It.
- Josh Israel @ Think Progress: Ex-Senator Who Accused Teachers Of Spreading Homosexuality Wants His Old Job Back.
- Andrew Kirell @ Mediaite: The Very Best of ‘Right-Wing Art.’
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Michele Bachmann: President Obama ‘has rewritten the Constitution for himself.’
- Emily Arrowood @ Equality Matters: O'Reilly Praises Anti-Gay Group In His Fake War On Christmas.
- Ed Pilkington & Suzanne Goldenberg @ The Guardian: ALEC facing funding crisis from donor exodus in wake of Trayvon Martin row.
Share this post
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm
Michelle Duggar Joins Smear Campaign Against Fayetteville LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinance
8/19/14 @ 10:35am
Ben Stein: Michael Brown 'Wasn't Unarmed. He Was Armed With His Incredibly Strong, Scary Self'
8/27/14 @ 12:14pm
Pat Robertson: Healing Prayers Sometimes Don't Work Because People 'Enjoy Their Sickness'
8/19/14 @ 11:45am
Kevin Sorbo And Rick Wiles Agree: Atheists Are Angry Because They Know God Exists
8/26/14 @ 3:08pm