Right Wing Round-Up - 12/3/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 12/3/2013 6:35 pm
- TFN Insider: The Mythical ‘War on Christmas’ in Texas Schools.
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: We Raised More Than $3,000 for the Morton Grove Park District and They Rejected It.
- Josh Israel @ Think Progress: Ex-Senator Who Accused Teachers Of Spreading Homosexuality Wants His Old Job Back.
- Andrew Kirell @ Mediaite: The Very Best of ‘Right-Wing Art.’
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Michele Bachmann: President Obama ‘has rewritten the Constitution for himself.’
- Emily Arrowood @ Equality Matters: O'Reilly Praises Anti-Gay Group In His Fake War On Christmas.
- Ed Pilkington & Suzanne Goldenberg @ The Guardian: ALEC facing funding crisis from donor exodus in wake of Trayvon Martin row.
Share this post
9/29/14 @ 5:35
9/29/14 @ 4:40
9/25/14 @ 5:35
Glenn Beck Literally Stands Up And Applauds Parents Who Are Refusing To Have Their Children Vaccinated
9/18/14 @ 11:58am
Robertson: Violence In Bible Different From Quran Because God Commanded It
9/22/14 @ 12:40pm
Rick Joyner Had A Prophetic Dream Of Chaos And Revolution
9/19/14 @ 2:48pm
The GOP's Hate Summit: A Who's Who Of The 2014 Values Voter Summit
9/22/14 @ 11:37am
Fischer: The Sale Of Bacon Proves That America Is A Christian Nation
9/16/14 @ 11:38am