Right Wing Round-Up - 12/30/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Monday, 12/30/2013 6:18 pm
- David D. Kirkpatrick @ New York Times: A Deadly Mix in Benghazi.
- Steve Benen @ Maddow: One misguided theory deserves another.
- Sarah Jones @ Americans United: Presidential Piety: Obama’s Faith Is In The Public Eye Again.
- Stpehen Marche @ Esquire: No, Viral Media, President Obama Didn’t Make An Offensive Hand Gesture. Take A Deep Breath.
- Jeremy Hooper @ Good As You: Peter LaBarbera back to using screen cap from my wedding video to attack marriage equality.
Share this post
Minnesota GOPer: Fossil Record Proves Humans Lived Alongside Dinosaurs
7/15/14 @ 3:00pm
Bryan Fischer Is Not A Fan Of Burger King's Proud Whopper
7/11/14 @ 3:35pm
Fox Host Gretchen Carlson Warns Seinfeld's 'Festivus' Promotes Anti-Christian Persecution
7/15/14 @ 11:05am
Benham Group Disrupts 'Synagogue Of Satan' Unitarian Universalist Worship Services, Receives Proclamation From Mayor
7/22/14 @ 12:35pm
WorldNetDaily Pundit Thinks Americans Must Dislike America Because They Didn't Elect Sarah Palin
7/16/14 @ 1:15pm