Right Wing Round-Up - 12/30/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Monday, 12/30/2013 6:18 pm
- David D. Kirkpatrick @ New York Times: A Deadly Mix in Benghazi.
- Steve Benen @ Maddow: One misguided theory deserves another.
- Sarah Jones @ Americans United: Presidential Piety: Obama’s Faith Is In The Public Eye Again.
- Stpehen Marche @ Esquire: No, Viral Media, President Obama Didn’t Make An Offensive Hand Gesture. Take A Deep Breath.
- Jeremy Hooper @ Good As You: Peter LaBarbera back to using screen cap from my wedding video to attack marriage equality.
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am
Rudy Giuliani: No Terrorist Attacks Occurred During The Bush Administration
8/15/16 @ 3:05pm
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm
Trump Supporter Tells Glenn Beck That If Trump Doesn't Build A Wall, 'We're Going To Come After Him Personally'
8/24/16 @ 2:09pm
Family Security Matters: 'Muslim DNA' Makes Olympic Fencer Prone To 'Attacking Others With Knives'
8/18/16 @ 12:46pm