Right Wing Round-Up - 12/30/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Monday, 12/30/2013 5:18 pm
- David D. Kirkpatrick @ New York Times: A Deadly Mix in Benghazi.
- Steve Benen @ Maddow: One misguided theory deserves another.
- Sarah Jones @ Americans United: Presidential Piety: Obama’s Faith Is In The Public Eye Again.
- Stpehen Marche @ Esquire: No, Viral Media, President Obama Didn’t Make An Offensive Hand Gesture. Take A Deep Breath.
- Jeremy Hooper @ Good As You: Peter LaBarbera back to using screen cap from my wedding video to attack marriage equality.
Share this post
Five Conservatives Who Don't Understand Net Neutrality…But Are Definitely Against It!
11/14/14 @ 10:57am
Solomon: Obama Is 'A Homosexual Muslim Married To A Man'
11/10/14 @ 3:50pm
Beck: 'Revolutionaries Will Come And They Will Pull You Out Of Your Car And Shoot You'
11/13/14 @ 2:42pm
Alex Jones Has Net Neutrality Meltdown: This Is What The Nazis Did!
11/13/14 @ 5:00pm
Ben Carson Will Crack Down On Non-Citizens Committing Voter Fraud By Revoking Their Citizenship
11/12/14 @ 10:55am