Right Wing Round-Up - 12/30/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Monday, 12/30/2013 5:18 pm
- David D. Kirkpatrick @ New York Times: A Deadly Mix in Benghazi.
- Steve Benen @ Maddow: One misguided theory deserves another.
- Sarah Jones @ Americans United: Presidential Piety: Obama’s Faith Is In The Public Eye Again.
- Stpehen Marche @ Esquire: No, Viral Media, President Obama Didn’t Make An Offensive Hand Gesture. Take A Deep Breath.
- Jeremy Hooper @ Good As You: Peter LaBarbera back to using screen cap from my wedding video to attack marriage equality.
Share this post
Five Conservatives Who Don't Understand Net Neutrality…But Are Definitely Against It!
11/14/14 @ 10:57am
Texas Approves Textbooks With Moses As Honorary Founding Father
11/21/14 @ 3:35pm
Kobach Wonders If Hispanic Majority Would Conduct 'Ethnic Cleansing' In U.S.
11/20/14 @ 12:53pm
Conservative Pundit: Gays Sleep With Up To 20,000 Partners In Their 'Short, Miserable Lives'
11/24/14 @ 11:50am
Rick Santorum Wishes Obama Would Be A Racial Uniter Like Segregationists Jerry Falwell and Jesse Helms
11/17/14 @ 11:44am