Right Wing Round-Up - 12/30/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Monday, 12/30/2013 6:18 pm
- David D. Kirkpatrick @ New York Times: A Deadly Mix in Benghazi.
- Steve Benen @ Maddow: One misguided theory deserves another.
- Sarah Jones @ Americans United: Presidential Piety: Obama’s Faith Is In The Public Eye Again.
- Stpehen Marche @ Esquire: No, Viral Media, President Obama Didn’t Make An Offensive Hand Gesture. Take A Deep Breath.
- Jeremy Hooper @ Good As You: Peter LaBarbera back to using screen cap from my wedding video to attack marriage equality.
Chuck Norris Gets Behind The Chemtrails Conspiracy Theory
4/25/16 @ 12:05pm
Anti-LGBT Activists 'Testing' Target By Sending Men Into Women's Rooms
5/2/16 @ 10:53am
David Duke Hails Donald Trump For Thwarting The 'Jewish Supremacists Who Control Our Country'
5/4/16 @ 3:00pm
Pat Boone: The Government Should Outlaw Blasphemy And Punish Saturday Night Live If It Blasphemes Again
4/22/16 @ 2:05pm
Glenn Beck: 'You Will Never Have Another Republican President Ever Again'
5/4/16 @ 12:26pm