Right Wing Round-Up - 12/26/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 12/26/2013 5:35 pm
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: ‘I haven’t read the article.’
- Simon Brown @ Wall of Separation: The Waltons' War On Public Education: Heirs Of Wal-Mart Founder Spend Millions Supporting School Vouchers.
- TFN Insider: 2013 in Quotes: Anti-Obama Derangement Syndrome.
- Matt Wilstein @ Mediaite: The ‘War on Christmas’ Comes to Israel.
- Christian Walters @ Towleroad: Pastor Robert Jeffress Defends Phil Robertson, Asserts Gays Are Sexual Threat To Children.
Share this post
1/30/15 @ 5:35
Paranoia-Rama: Satan's 'Homosexual Agenda,' Obama’s Deadly Secrets And Sarah Palin 'Exposes' Fox News
1/30/15 @ 2:51
1/29/15 @ 5:34
1/28/15 @ 5:32
1/27/15 @ 5:33
1/26/15 @ 5:34
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Sarah Palin: Defeat Hillary Clinton By Calling Liberals The Real Racists And Sexists
1/24/15 @ 7:05pm
Bobby Jindal's Extremist Prayer Rally Brings Together Prophets, Bigots And Far-Right Activists
1/22/15 @ 1:00pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Mike Huckabee Falsely Claims Ted Nugent Changed The Lyrics To Sexually Explicit Song They Performed Together
1/21/15 @ 12:30pm