Right Wing Round-Up - 12/26/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 12/26/2013 6:35 pm
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: ‘I haven’t read the article.’
- Simon Brown @ Wall of Separation: The Waltons' War On Public Education: Heirs Of Wal-Mart Founder Spend Millions Supporting School Vouchers.
- TFN Insider: 2013 in Quotes: Anti-Obama Derangement Syndrome.
- Matt Wilstein @ Mediaite: The ‘War on Christmas’ Comes to Israel.
- Christian Walters @ Towleroad: Pastor Robert Jeffress Defends Phil Robertson, Asserts Gays Are Sexual Threat To Children.
Share this post
Anti-Gay Pundit: Homosexuality 'A Factor' In Amtrak Crash
5/14/15 @ 12:35pm
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Anti-Gay Missouri GOP House Speaker Caught Sexting With Intern
5/13/15 @ 4:00pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Poll: One-Third Of Republicans Think Obama Wants To Invade Texas
5/13/15 @ 12:35pm