Right Wing Round-Up - 12/26/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 12/26/2013 6:35 pm
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: ‘I haven’t read the article.’
- Simon Brown @ Wall of Separation: The Waltons' War On Public Education: Heirs Of Wal-Mart Founder Spend Millions Supporting School Vouchers.
- TFN Insider: 2013 in Quotes: Anti-Obama Derangement Syndrome.
- Matt Wilstein @ Mediaite: The ‘War on Christmas’ Comes to Israel.
- Christian Walters @ Towleroad: Pastor Robert Jeffress Defends Phil Robertson, Asserts Gays Are Sexual Threat To Children.
Share this post
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Flip Benham Crashes Gay Weddings In North Carolina
10/20/14 @ 10:45am