Right Wing Round-Up - 12/19/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 12/19/2013 6:36 pm
- Peter Montgomery @ Religion Dispatches: Global LGBT Recap: "Lavender Fascism," Rage in India, Pope Francis Ousts Culture Warrior.
- Warren Throckmorton: Mark Driscoll and Tyndale House Release Statement of Apology to Christian Post.
- Ross Murray @ GLAAD: Bob Newhart bows out of gig with anti-LGBT organization.
- Andrew Kirell @ Mediaite: Finally! Todd Starnes Goes on a Fox Show That Doesn’t Let Him Get Away with Spewing Nonsense.
- Joe.My.God: Coach Dave Defends Phil Robertson.
Share this post
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am