Right Wing Round-Up - 12/19/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 12/19/2013 5:36 pm
- Peter Montgomery @ Religion Dispatches: Global LGBT Recap: "Lavender Fascism," Rage in India, Pope Francis Ousts Culture Warrior.
- Warren Throckmorton: Mark Driscoll and Tyndale House Release Statement of Apology to Christian Post.
- Ross Murray @ GLAAD: Bob Newhart bows out of gig with anti-LGBT organization.
- Andrew Kirell @ Mediaite: Finally! Todd Starnes Goes on a Fox Show That Doesn’t Let Him Get Away with Spewing Nonsense.
- Joe.My.God: Coach Dave Defends Phil Robertson.
Share this post
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Ann Coulter: Women Who Say They've Been Raped Are Typically Just 'Girls Trying To Get Attention'
12/16/14 @ 3:55pm
Anti-Immigrant Protests A Bust, Again
12/11/14 @ 1:10pm