Right Wing Round-Up - 12/19/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 12/19/2013 6:36 pm
- Peter Montgomery @ Religion Dispatches: Global LGBT Recap: "Lavender Fascism," Rage in India, Pope Francis Ousts Culture Warrior.
- Warren Throckmorton: Mark Driscoll and Tyndale House Release Statement of Apology to Christian Post.
- Ross Murray @ GLAAD: Bob Newhart bows out of gig with anti-LGBT organization.
- Andrew Kirell @ Mediaite: Finally! Todd Starnes Goes on a Fox Show That Doesn’t Let Him Get Away with Spewing Nonsense.
- Joe.My.God: Coach Dave Defends Phil Robertson.
Share this post
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Flip Benham Crashes Gay Weddings In North Carolina
10/20/14 @ 10:45am