Right Wing Round-Up - 12/19/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 12/19/2013 6:36 pm
- Peter Montgomery @ Religion Dispatches: Global LGBT Recap: "Lavender Fascism," Rage in India, Pope Francis Ousts Culture Warrior.
- Warren Throckmorton: Mark Driscoll and Tyndale House Release Statement of Apology to Christian Post.
- Ross Murray @ GLAAD: Bob Newhart bows out of gig with anti-LGBT organization.
- Andrew Kirell @ Mediaite: Finally! Todd Starnes Goes on a Fox Show That Doesn’t Let Him Get Away with Spewing Nonsense.
- Joe.My.God: Coach Dave Defends Phil Robertson.
Share this post
7/29/14 @ 5:35
7/28/14 @ 5:34
7/25/14 @ 5:33
7/24/14 @ 5:32
Meet The Latest Conservative To Cry Persecution: Iowa Newspaper Editor Who Said Satan Is Behind The 'Gaystapo'
7/24/14 @ 1:45
7/23/14 @ 5:35
Michele Bachmann: Gays Want To Let Adults 'Freely Prey On Little Children Sexually'
7/25/14 @ 11:30am
Benham Group Disrupts 'Synagogue Of Satan' Unitarian Universalist Worship Services, Receives Proclamation From Mayor
7/22/14 @ 12:35pm
WorldNetDaily Pundit Thinks Americans Must Dislike America Because They Didn't Elect Sarah Palin
7/16/14 @ 1:15pm
Top Anti-Immigrant 'Expert' Says 'Being Hung, Drawn And Quartered' Is 'Too Good' For Obama
7/21/14 @ 4:35pm
Gays Are Possessed By 'Putrid Smelling' Demons That Even Pigs Won't Tolerate
7/22/14 @ 11:36am