Right Wing Round-Up - 12/19/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 12/19/2013 6:36 pm
- Peter Montgomery @ Religion Dispatches: Global LGBT Recap: "Lavender Fascism," Rage in India, Pope Francis Ousts Culture Warrior.
- Warren Throckmorton: Mark Driscoll and Tyndale House Release Statement of Apology to Christian Post.
- Ross Murray @ GLAAD: Bob Newhart bows out of gig with anti-LGBT organization.
- Andrew Kirell @ Mediaite: Finally! Todd Starnes Goes on a Fox Show That Doesn’t Let Him Get Away with Spewing Nonsense.
- Joe.My.God: Coach Dave Defends Phil Robertson.
Pat Robertson: Gays & Islamists Are Allies So 'Let Them Kill Themselves'
6/14/16 @ 11:40am
Tom DeLay: Obama Is A Communist 'Muslim Sympathizer' Who 'Hates America'
6/15/16 @ 3:30pm
Ted Cruz, Who Attended Event Calling For Gays To Be Put To Death, Delivers Characteristically Smug Response To Orlando Attack
6/13/16 @ 2:00pm
Anti-LGBT Pastor Steven Anderson Applauds Orlando Massacre: 'There's Fifty Less Pedophiles In The World'
6/13/16 @ 11:45am
Walid Shoebat: 'The Only Ones Moaning Over Fifty Gays Slaughtered Are Liberals, Idiots And Gay Lovers'
6/13/16 @ 10:15am