Right Wing Round-Up - 12/17/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 12/17/2012 6:38 pm
- Zack Beauchamp @ Think Progress: Huckabee Blames ‘Tax-Funded Abortion Pills’ For Newtown Massacre.
- Chris Rodda: No, Mr. Huckabee, It’s Not Because God Has Been Removed From Schools.
- Meenal Vamburkar @ Mediaite: Scarborough Questions ‘Long-Held’ Beliefs After Newtown: ‘Ideologies Of My Past Career’ No Longer ‘Relevant.’
- Jeremy Hooper: Teachers should have prayed more, packed more arsenal? The unhelpful weekend of AFA's in-house liability.
- Andy Kroll @ Mother Jones: NRA Darling Sen. Joe Manchin: "Everything Has to Be on the Table" in Gun-Control Debate.
- Andrew Kaczynski @ BuzzFeed: How The NRA Twitter Handles A Mass Shooting: Silence.
5/6/16 @ 5:34
5/6/16 @ 5:19
5/5/16 @ 5:41
5/4/16 @ 5:33
5/4/16 @ 1:15
5/3/16 @ 5:32
Chuck Norris Gets Behind The Chemtrails Conspiracy Theory
4/25/16 @ 12:05pm
Anti-LGBT Activists 'Testing' Target By Sending Men Into Women's Rooms
5/2/16 @ 10:53am
David Duke Hails Donald Trump For Thwarting The 'Jewish Supremacists Who Control Our Country'
5/4/16 @ 3:00pm
Glenn Beck: 'You Will Never Have Another Republican President Ever Again'
5/4/16 @ 12:26pm
David Duke Hopes To Get Donald Trump To Embrace Full-Blown Anti-Semitism
5/5/16 @ 11:10am