Right Wing Round-Up - 12/17/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 12/17/2012 6:38 pm
- Zack Beauchamp @ Think Progress: Huckabee Blames ‘Tax-Funded Abortion Pills’ For Newtown Massacre.
- Chris Rodda: No, Mr. Huckabee, It’s Not Because God Has Been Removed From Schools.
- Meenal Vamburkar @ Mediaite: Scarborough Questions ‘Long-Held’ Beliefs After Newtown: ‘Ideologies Of My Past Career’ No Longer ‘Relevant.’
- Jeremy Hooper: Teachers should have prayed more, packed more arsenal? The unhelpful weekend of AFA's in-house liability.
- Andy Kroll @ Mother Jones: NRA Darling Sen. Joe Manchin: "Everything Has to Be on the Table" in Gun-Control Debate.
- Andrew Kaczynski @ BuzzFeed: How The NRA Twitter Handles A Mass Shooting: Silence.
Share this post
7/28/15 @ 5:34
7/27/15 @ 5:33
7/27/15 @ 5:30
7/24/15 @ 5:32
7/23/15 @ 5:32
Ben Carson Set To Join Pastor Who Wants Gays Put To Death At Iowa Conference
7/15/15 @ 2:00pm
Jerome Corsi 'Exposes' Hillary Clinton's Lesbian Muslim Brotherhood Conspiracy
7/21/15 @ 1:30pm
Ben Carson: 'The Whole Purpose' Of Planned Parenthood Is To 'Eliminate Black People'
7/20/15 @ 12:15pm
Donald Trump Would Consider Tapping Sarah Palin For Future Trump Administration
7/28/15 @ 12:50pm
Fox News Lectures Late Sandra Bland After Praising Armed Standoff At Bundy Ranch
7/24/15 @ 2:20pm