Right Wing Round-Up - 12/17/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 12/17/2012 6:38 pm
- Zack Beauchamp @ Think Progress: Huckabee Blames ‘Tax-Funded Abortion Pills’ For Newtown Massacre.
- Chris Rodda: No, Mr. Huckabee, It’s Not Because God Has Been Removed From Schools.
- Meenal Vamburkar @ Mediaite: Scarborough Questions ‘Long-Held’ Beliefs After Newtown: ‘Ideologies Of My Past Career’ No Longer ‘Relevant.’
- Jeremy Hooper: Teachers should have prayed more, packed more arsenal? The unhelpful weekend of AFA's in-house liability.
- Andy Kroll @ Mother Jones: NRA Darling Sen. Joe Manchin: "Everything Has to Be on the Table" in Gun-Control Debate.
- Andrew Kaczynski @ BuzzFeed: How The NRA Twitter Handles A Mass Shooting: Silence.
Share this post
10/31/14 @ 5:35
10/30/14 @ 5:34
10/29/14 @ 5:33
10/28/14 @ 5:32
10/27/14 @ 5:34
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Get Ready, America: Five Extreme GOP Candidates Who Could Be Heading To Congress Next Year
10/20/14 @ 1:00pm