Right Wing Round-Up - 12/17/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 12/17/2012 5:38 pm
- Zack Beauchamp @ Think Progress: Huckabee Blames ‘Tax-Funded Abortion Pills’ For Newtown Massacre.
- Chris Rodda: No, Mr. Huckabee, It’s Not Because God Has Been Removed From Schools.
- Meenal Vamburkar @ Mediaite: Scarborough Questions ‘Long-Held’ Beliefs After Newtown: ‘Ideologies Of My Past Career’ No Longer ‘Relevant.’
- Jeremy Hooper: Teachers should have prayed more, packed more arsenal? The unhelpful weekend of AFA's in-house liability.
- Andy Kroll @ Mother Jones: NRA Darling Sen. Joe Manchin: "Everything Has to Be on the Table" in Gun-Control Debate.
- Andrew Kaczynski @ BuzzFeed: How The NRA Twitter Handles A Mass Shooting: Silence.
Share this post
1/30/15 @ 5:35
1/29/15 @ 5:34
1/29/15 @ 3:25
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Sarah Palin: Defeat Hillary Clinton By Calling Liberals The Real Racists And Sexists
1/24/15 @ 7:05pm
Bobby Jindal's Extremist Prayer Rally Brings Together Prophets, Bigots And Far-Right Activists
1/22/15 @ 1:00pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Mike Huckabee Falsely Claims Ted Nugent Changed The Lyrics To Sexually Explicit Song They Performed Together
1/21/15 @ 12:30pm