Right Wing Round-Up - 12/12/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 12/12/2012 6:35 pm
- PFAW: Six Months Since Last Circuit Court Confirmation, PFAW Urges Senate Action on All Nominees.
- Jeremy Hooper: Bryan Fischer thinks he's entitled to his own facts; is wrong.
- Joe.My.God: Scott Lively Endorses Uganda's "Revised" Plan To Imprison Homosexuals For Life.
- Laura Bassett @ The Huffington Post: Rick Perry: Banning Abortion Is 'My Goal.'
- Josh Feldman @ Mediaite: Bill O’Reilly: Why Aren’t Christian Leaders More Outraged Over The War On Christmas?
- Aviva Shen @ Think Progress: Lindsey Graham Compares Marriage Equality Debate To The Civil War.
Share this post
9/1/15 @ 5:36
8/31/15 @ 5:35
8/31/15 @ 1:10
5 Times Ashley Madison User Josh Duggar Attacked Gay Marriage As A Threat To Families
8/20/15 @ 12:25pm
Anti-Gay Kentucky Clerk Defies Court For Third Time, Appeals To SCOTUS
8/27/15 @ 11:00am
Kentucky Clerk Says He May Die Fighting Gay Marriage
8/26/15 @ 1:00pm
Kentucky Clerk: It's My Job To Tell Gays They're Going To Hell
8/26/15 @ 1:20pm
Ted Cruz to Jan Mickelson: 'Atheist Taliban' Attacking Religious Liberty
8/21/15 @ 10:53am