Right Wing Round-Up - 1/20/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 1/20/2016 6:32 pm
- Warren Throckmorton: David Barton’s Conservative Critics: Debunking the Liberal Attack Claims.
- Sean Mandell @ Towleroad: Senator Mark Kirk Is First Senate Republican to Sponsor Equality Act.
- Rachel Larris @ Media Matters: Is Troy Newman No Longer A Board Member For The Center For Medical Progress?
- Dominic Holden @ BuzzFeed: Republican Frontrunner For Montana Governor Has An Extreme Anti-LGBT Past.
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: Carly Fiorina Tells Atheist That “Christians Are Being Coerced Not To Practice Their Religion”.
- David Neiwert @ Hatewatch: Oregon Militants Try to Recruit a ‘Constitutional’ Sheriff From Neighboring County, But Fail.
7/27/16 @ 5:34
7/27/16 @ 3:05
David Barton Falsely Claims Wesleyan University Doesn't Offer Separate Housing For Male Or Female Students
7/27/16 @ 12:25
7/26/16 @ 5:34
David Barton Falsely Claims That 'The Declaration Of Independence Had Two Clauses Condemning Slavery'
7/26/16 @ 11:31
7/25/16 @ 5:33
Phil Robertson: If Donald Trump Loses, I'll Go Into Hiding
7/21/16 @ 11:50am
RNC Descends Into Chaos When Presiding Chair Blocks Never Trump Delegates
7/18/16 @ 5:30pm
Trump Rally Closes In Prayer Asking Him To Stand Firm Against Satan
7/25/16 @ 5:05pm
Rep. Steve King Defends Confederate Flag On Desk: Slavery Just 'Small Part' Of Civil War
7/15/16 @ 11:25am
Former KKK Leader David Duke Is Running For Senate Because Donald Trump Is Championing His Issues
7/22/16 @ 11:45am