Right Wing Round-Up - 1/20/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 1/20/2016 6:32 pm
- Warren Throckmorton: David Barton’s Conservative Critics: Debunking the Liberal Attack Claims.
- Sean Mandell @ Towleroad: Senator Mark Kirk Is First Senate Republican to Sponsor Equality Act.
- Rachel Larris @ Media Matters: Is Troy Newman No Longer A Board Member For The Center For Medical Progress?
- Dominic Holden @ BuzzFeed: Republican Frontrunner For Montana Governor Has An Extreme Anti-LGBT Past.
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: Carly Fiorina Tells Atheist That “Christians Are Being Coerced Not To Practice Their Religion”.
- David Neiwert @ Hatewatch: Oregon Militants Try to Recruit a ‘Constitutional’ Sheriff From Neighboring County, But Fail.
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Louie Gohmert: No Gay Space Colonies!
5/26/16 @ 5:20pm
'Pro-Life' Activist: Not Our Fault 'If Women Wind Up Dying' From Coat Hanger Abortions
5/25/16 @ 11:30am