Right Wing Round-Up - 1/20/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 1/20/2016 6:32 pm
- Warren Throckmorton: David Barton’s Conservative Critics: Debunking the Liberal Attack Claims.
- Sean Mandell @ Towleroad: Senator Mark Kirk Is First Senate Republican to Sponsor Equality Act.
- Rachel Larris @ Media Matters: Is Troy Newman No Longer A Board Member For The Center For Medical Progress?
- Dominic Holden @ BuzzFeed: Republican Frontrunner For Montana Governor Has An Extreme Anti-LGBT Past.
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: Carly Fiorina Tells Atheist That “Christians Are Being Coerced Not To Practice Their Religion”.
- David Neiwert @ Hatewatch: Oregon Militants Try to Recruit a ‘Constitutional’ Sheriff From Neighboring County, But Fail.
6/24/16 @ 5:32
6/23/16 @ 5:32
6/22/16 @ 5:32
6/21/16 @ 5:34
6/20/16 @ 5:32
Pat Robertson: Gays & Islamists Are Allies So 'Let Them Kill Themselves'
6/14/16 @ 11:40am
Tom DeLay: Obama Is A Communist 'Muslim Sympathizer' Who 'Hates America'
6/15/16 @ 3:30pm
Ted Cruz, Who Attended Event Calling For Gays To Be Put To Death, Delivers Characteristically Smug Response To Orlando Attack
6/13/16 @ 2:00pm
Kevin Swanson: God Let Orlando Massacre Happen Because The Sins Of Homosexuality And Islam Lead To Murder
6/17/16 @ 1:55pm
Ann Coulter: Donald Trump Is 'Our Only Hope'
6/16/16 @ 4:00pm