Right Wing Round-Up - 1/20/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 1/20/2016 6:32 pm
- Warren Throckmorton: David Barton’s Conservative Critics: Debunking the Liberal Attack Claims.
- Sean Mandell @ Towleroad: Senator Mark Kirk Is First Senate Republican to Sponsor Equality Act.
- Rachel Larris @ Media Matters: Is Troy Newman No Longer A Board Member For The Center For Medical Progress?
- Dominic Holden @ BuzzFeed: Republican Frontrunner For Montana Governor Has An Extreme Anti-LGBT Past.
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: Carly Fiorina Tells Atheist That “Christians Are Being Coerced Not To Practice Their Religion”.
- David Neiwert @ Hatewatch: Oregon Militants Try to Recruit a ‘Constitutional’ Sheriff From Neighboring County, But Fail.
8/24/16 @ 5:35
8/23/16 @ 5:33
8/22/16 @ 5:33
8/19/16 @ 5:35
8/18/16 @ 5:37
Pat Buchanan: If Trump Loses, There Could Be A Revolution
8/12/16 @ 3:45pm
Trump: Church Attendance Will Rise When I'm President
8/11/16 @ 4:55pm
Rudy Giuliani: No Terrorist Attacks Occurred During The Bush Administration
8/15/16 @ 3:05pm
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm