Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 3/3/2009 6:47 pm
Today's best reporting on the Right from around the web:
- Steve Benen examines Michael Steele's pathetically abject apology to Rush Limbaugh.
- Speaking of Limbaugh, Media Matters catches Tony Perkins proclaiming that Limbaugh "is more in touch with the conservative base of the Republican party than most Republican leaders."
- The Southern Poverty Law Center says that "the Mississippi Legislature has voted once again to honor an occasion organized by a staunch white supremacist."
- RH Reality Check catches Life News calling Catholics United a bunch of "fake Catholics."
- Americans United's Rob Boston is "underwhelmed by the news that James Dobson will no longer serve as chairman of Focus on the Family."
- Crooks and Liars has posted a good clip from the Daily Show's coverage of CPAC.
- Finally, Media Matters posted a big collection of quotes from Republican Senators who had previously challenged the constitutionality of filibustering judicial nominees.
Share this post
5/16/13 @ 5:30
5/8/13 @ 3:30
Pat Robertson, Who Said 'The Lord Told Me' that 'Romney Will Win,' Urges Viewers to Beware False Prophets
5/9/13 @ 1:00pm
Bachmann: 9/11 and Benghazi Were God's Judgment
5/10/13 @ 12:16pm
Rick Perry Urges Boy Scouts to Oppose Gay 'Pop Culture' Like Sam Houston Resisted Slavery
5/6/13 @ 11:00am
Robertson Tells Woman Whose Husband Cheated to Remember 'He's a Man' and be Grateful She Lives in America
5/15/13 @ 12:30pm
Bryan Fischer Won't Answer a Simple 'Yes' or 'No' Question
5/9/13 @ 11:37am
- RT @BryanJFischer 3) This raises questions about the legitimacy of the election. It wasn't won, it was stolen through thuggish intimidation.1 hour ago
- RT @BryanJFischer 2)...conservatives had come out before the election, those 4 million would have voted, and Romney would be president...1 hour ago
- RT @BryanJFischer 1) 4 million conservative voters stayed home because Romney did nothing for them. if this IRS malevolence against...1 hour ago