Right Wing Round-Up - 11/7/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 11/7/2013 6:37 pm
- PFAW: PFAW Celebrates Senate Passage of ENDA.
- Travis Gettys @ Raw Story: ‘Guns and Ammo’ bows to conservative backlash and fires editor who penned pro-regulation column.
- Luke Brinker @ Equality Matters: Fact Checking Liberty Counsel's New Video On "Religious Hostility In The Military."
- Andrew Kirell @ Mediaite: GOP Senate Candidate Jokes About Obama Being ‘From Kenya.’
- Andrew Kaczynski @ BuzzFeed: More Instances Of Plagiarism In Rand Paul’s Book.
- Sarah Posner @ Mother Jones: George W. Bush to Raise Money for Group That Converts Jews to Bring About Second Coming of Christ.
Share this post
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm