Right Wing Round-Up - 11/7/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 11/7/2013 5:37 pm
- PFAW: PFAW Celebrates Senate Passage of ENDA.
- Travis Gettys @ Raw Story: ‘Guns and Ammo’ bows to conservative backlash and fires editor who penned pro-regulation column.
- Luke Brinker @ Equality Matters: Fact Checking Liberty Counsel's New Video On "Religious Hostility In The Military."
- Andrew Kirell @ Mediaite: GOP Senate Candidate Jokes About Obama Being ‘From Kenya.’
- Andrew Kaczynski @ BuzzFeed: More Instances Of Plagiarism In Rand Paul’s Book.
- Sarah Posner @ Mother Jones: George W. Bush to Raise Money for Group That Converts Jews to Bring About Second Coming of Christ.
Share this post
1/26/15 @ 5:34
1/23/15 @ 5:36
1/23/15 @ 11:24
1/22/15 @ 5:34
1/21/15 @ 5:34
1/20/15 @ 5:32
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm