Right Wing Round-Up - 11/7/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 11/7/2012 5:41 pm
- PFAW: Marriage Equality Victories a Watershed Moment for LGBT Americans.
- John Stanton @ BuzzFeed: University Of Mississippi Students Riot Over Obama Victory.
- Alex Seitz-Wald @ Salon: GOP civil war: Herman Cain calls for 3rd party.
- Tommy Christopher @ Mediaite: The Loser One! Donald Trump Calls For ‘Revolution’ And ‘March On Washington’ Over ‘Phoney’ Obama Victory.
- Towleroad: Despite Fierce Campaign by Anti-Gay Activists, Iowans Retain Pro-Equality Justice David Wiggins.
- Tara Culp-Ressler @ Think Progress: Rape Comments Cost Anti-Choice Candidates Their Seats.
- Jeremy Hooper: Election 2012: I couldn't have scripted a clearer repudiation of the NOM agenda.
Share this post
Five Conservatives Who Don't Understand Net Neutrality…But Are Definitely Against It!
11/14/14 @ 10:57am
Solomon: Obama Is 'A Homosexual Muslim Married To A Man'
11/10/14 @ 3:50pm
Beck: 'Revolutionaries Will Come And They Will Pull You Out Of Your Car And Shoot You'
11/13/14 @ 2:42pm
Alex Jones Has Net Neutrality Meltdown: This Is What The Nazis Did!
11/13/14 @ 5:00pm
Ben Carson Will Crack Down On Non-Citizens Committing Voter Fraud By Revoking Their Citizenship
11/12/14 @ 10:55am