Right Wing Round-Up - 11/7/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 11/7/2012 5:41 pm
- PFAW: Marriage Equality Victories a Watershed Moment for LGBT Americans.
- John Stanton @ BuzzFeed: University Of Mississippi Students Riot Over Obama Victory.
- Alex Seitz-Wald @ Salon: GOP civil war: Herman Cain calls for 3rd party.
- Tommy Christopher @ Mediaite: The Loser One! Donald Trump Calls For ‘Revolution’ And ‘March On Washington’ Over ‘Phoney’ Obama Victory.
- Towleroad: Despite Fierce Campaign by Anti-Gay Activists, Iowans Retain Pro-Equality Justice David Wiggins.
- Tara Culp-Ressler @ Think Progress: Rape Comments Cost Anti-Choice Candidates Their Seats.
- Jeremy Hooper: Election 2012: I couldn't have scripted a clearer repudiation of the NOM agenda.
Share this post
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Ann Coulter: Women Who Say They've Been Raped Are Typically Just 'Girls Trying To Get Attention'
12/16/14 @ 3:55pm
Anti-Immigrant Protests A Bust, Again
12/11/14 @ 1:10pm