Right Wing Round-Up - 11/7/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 11/7/2012 6:41 pm
- PFAW: Marriage Equality Victories a Watershed Moment for LGBT Americans.
- John Stanton @ BuzzFeed: University Of Mississippi Students Riot Over Obama Victory.
- Alex Seitz-Wald @ Salon: GOP civil war: Herman Cain calls for 3rd party.
- Tommy Christopher @ Mediaite: The Loser One! Donald Trump Calls For ‘Revolution’ And ‘March On Washington’ Over ‘Phoney’ Obama Victory.
- Towleroad: Despite Fierce Campaign by Anti-Gay Activists, Iowans Retain Pro-Equality Justice David Wiggins.
- Tara Culp-Ressler @ Think Progress: Rape Comments Cost Anti-Choice Candidates Their Seats.
- Jeremy Hooper: Election 2012: I couldn't have scripted a clearer repudiation of the NOM agenda.
Share this post
4/24/15 @ 5:18
4/23/15 @ 5:34
4/22/15 @ 5:32
4/21/15 @ 5:33
4/20/15 @ 5:35
Bachmann: Rapture Imminent Thanks To Gay Marriage & Obama
4/20/15 @ 12:30pm
Bachmann: End Times Are Here, Thanks Obama
4/13/15 @ 1:25pm
Bachmann: God Punishing US With 'Economic Disasters, Natural Disasters' Due To Obama Presidency
4/13/15 @ 12:25pm
Franklin Graham Furious That Marvel's Iceman Is Gay
4/23/15 @ 2:00pm
Revolution! Anti-Gay Activists Threaten Uprising If Supreme Court Approves Marriage Equality
4/24/15 @ 1:25pm