Right Wing Round-Up - 11/7/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 11/7/2012 6:41 pm
- PFAW: Marriage Equality Victories a Watershed Moment for LGBT Americans.
- John Stanton @ BuzzFeed: University Of Mississippi Students Riot Over Obama Victory.
- Alex Seitz-Wald @ Salon: GOP civil war: Herman Cain calls for 3rd party.
- Tommy Christopher @ Mediaite: The Loser One! Donald Trump Calls For ‘Revolution’ And ‘March On Washington’ Over ‘Phoney’ Obama Victory.
- Towleroad: Despite Fierce Campaign by Anti-Gay Activists, Iowans Retain Pro-Equality Justice David Wiggins.
- Tara Culp-Ressler @ Think Progress: Rape Comments Cost Anti-Choice Candidates Their Seats.
- Jeremy Hooper: Election 2012: I couldn't have scripted a clearer repudiation of the NOM agenda.
Share this post
Louie Gohmert Proves That God Exists
7/10/14 @ 10:48am
Minnesota GOPer: Fossil Record Proves Humans Lived Alongside Dinosaurs
7/15/14 @ 3:00pm
Bryan Fischer Is Not A Fan Of Burger King's Proud Whopper
7/11/14 @ 3:35pm
Fox Host Gretchen Carlson Warns Seinfeld's 'Festivus' Promotes Anti-Christian Persecution
7/15/14 @ 11:05am
WorldNetDaily Pundit Thinks Americans Must Dislike America Because They Didn't Elect Sarah Palin
7/16/14 @ 1:15pm