Right Wing Round-Up - 11/7/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 11/7/2012 6:41 pm
- PFAW: Marriage Equality Victories a Watershed Moment for LGBT Americans.
- John Stanton @ BuzzFeed: University Of Mississippi Students Riot Over Obama Victory.
- Alex Seitz-Wald @ Salon: GOP civil war: Herman Cain calls for 3rd party.
- Tommy Christopher @ Mediaite: The Loser One! Donald Trump Calls For ‘Revolution’ And ‘March On Washington’ Over ‘Phoney’ Obama Victory.
- Towleroad: Despite Fierce Campaign by Anti-Gay Activists, Iowans Retain Pro-Equality Justice David Wiggins.
- Tara Culp-Ressler @ Think Progress: Rape Comments Cost Anti-Choice Candidates Their Seats.
- Jeremy Hooper: Election 2012: I couldn't have scripted a clearer repudiation of the NOM agenda.
Share this post
3/26/15 @ 5:33
3/25/15 @ 5:33
3/24/15 @ 5:32
3/23/15 @ 5:33
3/23/15 @ 12:30
Phil Robertson Hypothesizes About Atheist Family Getting Raped And Killed
3/24/15 @ 12:40pm
After Beck Threatens To Cancel His Membership, NRA Launches Ethics Investigation Into Grover Norquist
3/13/15 @ 1:53pm
Rick Santorum: 'Yes We Can' Put The Bible Back In Public Schools
3/16/15 @ 11:06am
Sen. James Lankford And Rep. Randy Forbes Want To Protect 'Corporate Conscience' So Christians Are Free To Discriminate
3/18/15 @ 10:22am
Why Are GOP Hopefuls Speaking At An Event With An 'Ex-Terrorist' Who Allegedly Threw Jews Off Buildings?
3/13/15 @ 12:07pm