Right Wing Round-Up - 11/21/12
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Wednesday, 11/21/2012 3:20 pm
- Alex Seitz-Wald @ Salon: GOP civil war: Limbaugh vs. the consultants.
- Kevin Drum @ Mother Jones: Benghazi and the Fox News Effect.
- Jeremy Holden @ Media Matters: Fox’s Tantaros Treats Food Stamps As A Diet Plan: “Do You Know How Fabulous I’d Look?”
- Tom Kludt @ Talking Points Memo: Romney Adviser: Right-Wing Polling Facing ‘Some Kind of Systemic Crisis’.
- Henry Decker @ The National Memo: Tea Party Nation Still Trying To Make Romney President.
- Michelangelo Signorile @ Huffington Post: Ken Hutcherson, Anti-Gay Washington Pastor: NOM’s Racism Allowed Same-Sex Marriage Win.
Share this post
Anti-Gay Pundit: Homosexuality 'A Factor' In Amtrak Crash
5/14/15 @ 12:35pm
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Takeover! Jade Helm 15 And Eight Other Obama Plots That Keep The Right Up at Night
5/14/15 @ 3:30pm
Fringe Pastor: Obama Will Declare Himself President For Life, Take All Guns
5/14/15 @ 5:20pm