Right Wing Round-Up - 11/21/12
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Wednesday, 11/21/2012 3:20 pm
- Alex Seitz-Wald @ Salon: GOP civil war: Limbaugh vs. the consultants.
- Kevin Drum @ Mother Jones: Benghazi and the Fox News Effect.
- Jeremy Holden @ Media Matters: Fox’s Tantaros Treats Food Stamps As A Diet Plan: “Do You Know How Fabulous I’d Look?”
- Tom Kludt @ Talking Points Memo: Romney Adviser: Right-Wing Polling Facing ‘Some Kind of Systemic Crisis’.
- Henry Decker @ The National Memo: Tea Party Nation Still Trying To Make Romney President.
- Michelangelo Signorile @ Huffington Post: Ken Hutcherson, Anti-Gay Washington Pastor: NOM’s Racism Allowed Same-Sex Marriage Win.
Share this post
Ben Stein: Michael Brown 'Wasn't Unarmed. He Was Armed With His Incredibly Strong, Scary Self'
8/27/14 @ 12:14pm
Kevin Sorbo And Rick Wiles Agree: Atheists Are Angry Because They Know God Exists
8/26/14 @ 3:08pm
Phyllis Schlafly: Women Can Avoid Sexual Assault By Focusing on Marriage, Not Career
8/29/14 @ 3:20pm
Why Isn't The US Mentioned In The Bible? Because So Many Americans Will Be Raptured In The End Times
8/29/14 @ 1:00pm
GOP Committeewoman Warns Child Migrants 'Highly Trained As Warriors,' Could 'Rise Up Against Us As Americans'
8/22/14 @ 9:54am