Right Wing Round-Up - 11/21/12
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Wednesday, 11/21/2012 2:20 pm
- Alex Seitz-Wald @ Salon: GOP civil war: Limbaugh vs. the consultants.
- Kevin Drum @ Mother Jones: Benghazi and the Fox News Effect.
- Jeremy Holden @ Media Matters: Fox’s Tantaros Treats Food Stamps As A Diet Plan: “Do You Know How Fabulous I’d Look?”
- Tom Kludt @ Talking Points Memo: Romney Adviser: Right-Wing Polling Facing ‘Some Kind of Systemic Crisis’.
- Henry Decker @ The National Memo: Tea Party Nation Still Trying To Make Romney President.
- Michelangelo Signorile @ Huffington Post: Ken Hutcherson, Anti-Gay Washington Pastor: NOM’s Racism Allowed Same-Sex Marriage Win.
Share this post
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Ann Coulter: Women Who Say They've Been Raped Are Typically Just 'Girls Trying To Get Attention'
12/16/14 @ 3:55pm
Anti-Immigrant Protests A Bust, Again
12/11/14 @ 1:10pm