Right Wing Round-Up - 11/21/12
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Wednesday, 11/21/2012 3:20 pm
- Alex Seitz-Wald @ Salon: GOP civil war: Limbaugh vs. the consultants.
- Kevin Drum @ Mother Jones: Benghazi and the Fox News Effect.
- Jeremy Holden @ Media Matters: Fox’s Tantaros Treats Food Stamps As A Diet Plan: “Do You Know How Fabulous I’d Look?”
- Tom Kludt @ Talking Points Memo: Romney Adviser: Right-Wing Polling Facing ‘Some Kind of Systemic Crisis’.
- Henry Decker @ The National Memo: Tea Party Nation Still Trying To Make Romney President.
- Michelangelo Signorile @ Huffington Post: Ken Hutcherson, Anti-Gay Washington Pastor: NOM’s Racism Allowed Same-Sex Marriage Win.
Share this post
Phil Robertson Hypothesizes About Atheist Family Getting Raped And Killed
3/24/15 @ 12:40pm
After Beck Threatens To Cancel His Membership, NRA Launches Ethics Investigation Into Grover Norquist
3/13/15 @ 1:53pm
Rick Santorum: 'Yes We Can' Put The Bible Back In Public Schools
3/16/15 @ 11:06am
Sen. James Lankford And Rep. Randy Forbes Want To Protect 'Corporate Conscience' So Christians Are Free To Discriminate
3/18/15 @ 10:22am
Why Are GOP Hopefuls Speaking At An Event With An 'Ex-Terrorist' Who Allegedly Threw Jews Off Buildings?
3/13/15 @ 12:07pm