Right Wing Round-Up - 11/21/12
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Wednesday, 11/21/2012 2:20 pm
- Alex Seitz-Wald @ Salon: GOP civil war: Limbaugh vs. the consultants.
- Kevin Drum @ Mother Jones: Benghazi and the Fox News Effect.
- Jeremy Holden @ Media Matters: Fox’s Tantaros Treats Food Stamps As A Diet Plan: “Do You Know How Fabulous I’d Look?”
- Tom Kludt @ Talking Points Memo: Romney Adviser: Right-Wing Polling Facing ‘Some Kind of Systemic Crisis’.
- Henry Decker @ The National Memo: Tea Party Nation Still Trying To Make Romney President.
- Michelangelo Signorile @ Huffington Post: Ken Hutcherson, Anti-Gay Washington Pastor: NOM’s Racism Allowed Same-Sex Marriage Win.
Share this post
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Sarah Palin: Defeat Hillary Clinton By Calling Liberals The Real Racists And Sexists
1/24/15 @ 7:05pm
Bobby Jindal's Extremist Prayer Rally Brings Together Prophets, Bigots And Far-Right Activists
1/22/15 @ 1:00pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Mike Huckabee Falsely Claims Ted Nugent Changed The Lyrics To Sexually Explicit Song They Performed Together
1/21/15 @ 12:30pm