Right Wing Round-Up - 10/9/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 10/9/2013 5:33 pm
- Josh Glasstetter @ Hatewatch: Rep. Randy Forbes to Raise Cash for Anti-Gay Hate Group on Friday.
- Lee Fang @ The Nation: Meet the Evangelical Cabal Orchestrating the Shutdown.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Gohmert shrugs off debt limit: Government can’t default if it stays shut down.
- Ben Dimiero & Timothy Johnson @ Media Matters: Meet The Conspiracy Theorist Behind This Week's Trucker Rally In D.C. & Conspiracy Theorist Radio Host Calls For Violence If Trucker Protest Fails.
- ADL: Extremists Exploit Issue of Immigration Through Activism.
- Towleroad: Anti-Gay San Antonio Councilwoman Elisa Chan Resigns, Announces Bid For State Senate.
- Alan Colmes: Rick Joyner Tells Me We’re Better Off With A Military Takeover.
Share this post
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Religious Right Leader Sued For Sexual Battery, Treating Young Follower Like A 'Personal Sex Object'
4/15/14 @ 12:15pm
Fischer: The Poor 'Ought To Be Kissing The Ground' Upon Which The Rich Walk
4/16/14 @ 10:23am