Right Wing Round-Up - 10/9/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 10/9/2013 4:33 pm
- Josh Glasstetter @ Hatewatch: Rep. Randy Forbes to Raise Cash for Anti-Gay Hate Group on Friday.
- Lee Fang @ The Nation: Meet the Evangelical Cabal Orchestrating the Shutdown.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Gohmert shrugs off debt limit: Government can’t default if it stays shut down.
- Ben Dimiero & Timothy Johnson @ Media Matters: Meet The Conspiracy Theorist Behind This Week's Trucker Rally In D.C. & Conspiracy Theorist Radio Host Calls For Violence If Trucker Protest Fails.
- ADL: Extremists Exploit Issue of Immigration Through Activism.
- Towleroad: Anti-Gay San Antonio Councilwoman Elisa Chan Resigns, Announces Bid For State Senate.
- Alan Colmes: Rick Joyner Tells Me We’re Better Off With A Military Takeover.
Share this post
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Ann Coulter: Women Who Say They've Been Raped Are Typically Just 'Girls Trying To Get Attention'
12/16/14 @ 3:55pm
Anti-Immigrant Protests A Bust, Again
12/11/14 @ 1:10pm