Right Wing Round-Up - 10/9/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 10/9/2013 5:33 pm
- Josh Glasstetter @ Hatewatch: Rep. Randy Forbes to Raise Cash for Anti-Gay Hate Group on Friday.
- Lee Fang @ The Nation: Meet the Evangelical Cabal Orchestrating the Shutdown.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Gohmert shrugs off debt limit: Government can’t default if it stays shut down.
- Ben Dimiero & Timothy Johnson @ Media Matters: Meet The Conspiracy Theorist Behind This Week's Trucker Rally In D.C. & Conspiracy Theorist Radio Host Calls For Violence If Trucker Protest Fails.
- ADL: Extremists Exploit Issue of Immigration Through Activism.
- Towleroad: Anti-Gay San Antonio Councilwoman Elisa Chan Resigns, Announces Bid For State Senate.
- Alan Colmes: Rick Joyner Tells Me We’re Better Off With A Military Takeover.
Share this post
8/22/14 @ 5:33
8/21/14 @ 5:33
Joyner: A Global Pandemic Is Coming, So Stock Up On Water Filters That Will Make You Immune To Cancer
8/21/14 @ 3:21
8/20/14 @ 5:33
8/19/14 @ 5:34
8/18/14 @ 5:34
Anti-Gay Marriage Leader's Ex-Wife Left Him For Another Woman
8/12/14 @ 4:40pm
Fischer: Michael Brown Attacked Police Officer Because He Was 'Hyped Up On Marijuana'
8/18/14 @ 4:10pm
Steve King: Since Ferguson Rioters Are All Of The Same 'Continental Origin,' Racial Profiling Is Not A Concern
8/14/14 @ 10:48am
Kevin McCarthy's Wife Says She Is Losing Her 'Right To Be A Christian'
8/15/14 @ 2:30pm
CO State Senator Explains That Fracking Poses No Danger Because Having High Amounts Of Methane In The Water Is Totally Natural
8/12/14 @ 10:54am