Right Wing Round-Up - 10/3/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Thursday, 10/3/2013 5:30 pm
- Alex Pareene @ Salon: How Ted Cruz is coordinating the (incoherent) conservative shutdown strategy.
- Steve Benen @ Maddow Blog: The fine art of editing.
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: No, the House GOP Isn't Standing Up for Kids With Cancer.
- Josh Feldman @ Mediaite: Bachmann to Hannity: ‘This Is About the Happiest’ GOP Has Been in a While.
- Dahlia Lithwick @ Slate: Conscience Creep.
- Zachary Pleat @ Media Matters: Fox Smears Obama With New Benghazi Falsehood.
- Warren Throckmorton: Rick Joyner Doubles Down On Prediction That America Is Headed For Martial Law.
6/24/16 @ 5:32
6/23/16 @ 5:32
6/22/16 @ 5:32
6/21/16 @ 5:34
6/21/16 @ 3:20
6/20/16 @ 5:32
Pat Robertson: Gays & Islamists Are Allies So 'Let Them Kill Themselves'
6/14/16 @ 11:40am
Tom DeLay: Obama Is A Communist 'Muslim Sympathizer' Who 'Hates America'
6/15/16 @ 3:30pm
Ted Cruz, Who Attended Event Calling For Gays To Be Put To Death, Delivers Characteristically Smug Response To Orlando Attack
6/13/16 @ 2:00pm
Anti-LGBT Pastor Steven Anderson Applauds Orlando Massacre: 'There's Fifty Less Pedophiles In The World'
6/13/16 @ 11:45am
Walid Shoebat: 'The Only Ones Moaning Over Fifty Gays Slaughtered Are Liberals, Idiots And Gay Lovers'
6/13/16 @ 10:15am