Right Wing Round-Up - 10/3/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Thursday, 10/3/2013 5:30 pm
- Alex Pareene @ Salon: How Ted Cruz is coordinating the (incoherent) conservative shutdown strategy.
- Steve Benen @ Maddow Blog: The fine art of editing.
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: No, the House GOP Isn't Standing Up for Kids With Cancer.
- Josh Feldman @ Mediaite: Bachmann to Hannity: ‘This Is About the Happiest’ GOP Has Been in a While.
- Dahlia Lithwick @ Slate: Conscience Creep.
- Zachary Pleat @ Media Matters: Fox Smears Obama With New Benghazi Falsehood.
- Warren Throckmorton: Rick Joyner Doubles Down On Prediction That America Is Headed For Martial Law.
Share this post
7/25/14 @ 5:33
Paranoia-Rama: Conservatives Getting Persecuted, Schools Peer Pressuring Kids To Be Gay, Obama Taking Guns
7/25/14 @ 5:15
Michele Bachmann: Children With Ebola And People From 'Terrorist Nations' Part Of Immigrant 'Invasion'
7/25/14 @ 1:50
7/25/14 @ 12:50
7/24/14 @ 5:32
Michele Bachmann: Gays Want To Let Adults 'Freely Prey On Little Children Sexually'
7/25/14 @ 11:30am
Minnesota GOPer: Fossil Record Proves Humans Lived Alongside Dinosaurs
7/15/14 @ 3:00pm
Benham Group Disrupts 'Synagogue Of Satan' Unitarian Universalist Worship Services, Receives Proclamation From Mayor
7/22/14 @ 12:35pm
Fox Host Gretchen Carlson Warns Seinfeld's 'Festivus' Promotes Anti-Christian Persecution
7/15/14 @ 11:05am
WorldNetDaily Pundit Thinks Americans Must Dislike America Because They Didn't Elect Sarah Palin
7/16/14 @ 1:15pm