Right Wing Round-Up - 10/3/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Thursday, 10/3/2013 5:30 pm
- Alex Pareene @ Salon: How Ted Cruz is coordinating the (incoherent) conservative shutdown strategy.
- Steve Benen @ Maddow Blog: The fine art of editing.
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: No, the House GOP Isn't Standing Up for Kids With Cancer.
- Josh Feldman @ Mediaite: Bachmann to Hannity: ‘This Is About the Happiest’ GOP Has Been in a While.
- Dahlia Lithwick @ Slate: Conscience Creep.
- Zachary Pleat @ Media Matters: Fox Smears Obama With New Benghazi Falsehood.
- Warren Throckmorton: Rick Joyner Doubles Down On Prediction That America Is Headed For Martial Law.
Share this post
6/30/15 @ 5:37
6/29/15 @ 5:32
6/25/15 @ 5:34
6/25/15 @ 4:30
6/23/15 @ 5:34
Rick Perry: Charleston Shooting An 'Accident' Due To Drug Use, Manipulated By Obama To Ban Guns
6/19/15 @ 1:50pm
Far-Right: Flee America Before God Destroys Us For Gay Marriage!
6/26/15 @ 2:15pm
'Satan Dancing With Delight': The Religious Right Reacts To The Legalization Of Gay Marriage
6/26/15 @ 11:36am
Glenn Beck Warns That His Radio Program Could Be Shut Down Because Of Gay Marriage Ruling
6/26/15 @ 4:07pm
Mike Huckabee: Charleston Shooting Could've Been Prevented If Church Members Were Armed
6/19/15 @ 2:05pm