Right Wing Round-Up - 10/3/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Thursday, 10/3/2013 4:30 pm
- Alex Pareene @ Salon: How Ted Cruz is coordinating the (incoherent) conservative shutdown strategy.
- Steve Benen @ Maddow Blog: The fine art of editing.
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: No, the House GOP Isn't Standing Up for Kids With Cancer.
- Josh Feldman @ Mediaite: Bachmann to Hannity: ‘This Is About the Happiest’ GOP Has Been in a While.
- Dahlia Lithwick @ Slate: Conscience Creep.
- Zachary Pleat @ Media Matters: Fox Smears Obama With New Benghazi Falsehood.
- Warren Throckmorton: Rick Joyner Doubles Down On Prediction That America Is Headed For Martial Law.
Share this post
11/21/14 @ 5:32
Five Of The Craziest Conservative Reactions To Obama's Immigration Action: Impeachment, Race War & Rebellion
11/21/14 @ 4:20
11/20/14 @ 5:33
11/19/14 @ 5:39
11/18/14 @ 5:33
11/17/14 @ 5:34
Five Conservatives Who Don't Understand Net Neutrality…But Are Definitely Against It!
11/14/14 @ 10:57am
Solomon: Obama Is 'A Homosexual Muslim Married To A Man'
11/10/14 @ 3:50pm
Beck: 'Revolutionaries Will Come And They Will Pull You Out Of Your Car And Shoot You'
11/13/14 @ 2:42pm
Alex Jones Has Net Neutrality Meltdown: This Is What The Nazis Did!
11/13/14 @ 5:00pm
Ben Carson Will Crack Down On Non-Citizens Committing Voter Fraud By Revoking Their Citizenship
11/12/14 @ 10:55am