Right Wing Round-Up - 10/3/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Thursday, 10/3/2013 4:30 pm
- Alex Pareene @ Salon: How Ted Cruz is coordinating the (incoherent) conservative shutdown strategy.
- Steve Benen @ Maddow Blog: The fine art of editing.
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: No, the House GOP Isn't Standing Up for Kids With Cancer.
- Josh Feldman @ Mediaite: Bachmann to Hannity: ‘This Is About the Happiest’ GOP Has Been in a While.
- Dahlia Lithwick @ Slate: Conscience Creep.
- Zachary Pleat @ Media Matters: Fox Smears Obama With New Benghazi Falsehood.
- Warren Throckmorton: Rick Joyner Doubles Down On Prediction That America Is Headed For Martial Law.
Share this post
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Bobby Jindal's Extremist Prayer Rally Brings Together Prophets, Bigots And Far-Right Activists
1/22/15 @ 1:00pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Sarah Palin: Defeat Hillary Clinton By Calling Liberals The Real Racists And Sexists
1/24/15 @ 7:05pm
Mike Huckabee Falsely Claims Ted Nugent Changed The Lyrics To Sexually Explicit Song They Performed Together
1/21/15 @ 12:30pm