Right Wing Round-Up - 10/3/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 10/3/2012 5:53 pm
- PFAW: Poll: Americans Fear Romney Would Further Shift Supreme Court Toward Big Business.
- Chris Geidner @ BuzzFeed: 12 Reasons To Pay Attention To The Supreme Court This Year.
- Jim Burroway @ Box Turtle Bulletin: Martin Ssempa, Five Others Convicted by Ugandan Court Over False Sodomy Charges.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: The right's desperate display.
- Annie-Rose Strasser @ Think Progress: In 2008, Akin Claimed Women ‘Who Are Not Actually Pregnant’ Get Abortions.
- Warren Throckmorton: Confirmed: David Barton’s Founders’ Bible Cites Pro-Slavery James Hammond as Proponent of America as Christian Nation.
Share this post
5/20/13 @ 5:32
5/17/13 @ 5:35
5/16/13 @ 5:36
5/15/13 @ 5:38
Pat Robertson, Who Said 'The Lord Told Me' that 'Romney Will Win,' Urges Viewers to Beware False Prophets
5/9/13 @ 1:00pm
Bachmann: 9/11 and Benghazi Were God's Judgment
5/10/13 @ 12:16pm
Robertson Tells Woman Whose Husband Cheated to Remember 'He's a Man' and be Grateful She Lives in America
5/15/13 @ 12:30pm
Radio Host Frequented By Gun Activists Calls For Shooting of Bush Family & Obama, Sexual Violence Against Hillary Clinton
5/17/13 @ 2:37pm
Bryan Fischer Won't Answer a Simple 'Yes' or 'No' Question
5/9/13 @ 11:37am
- .@ChrisRodda1 Fleming was on with End Times radio host Rick Wiles talking about this again today: t.co/NEVBj2nISf3 hours ago
- Round-Up: CSCOPE Witch hunt, Criminalizing miscarriages? & Secret Service looking into Pete Santilli's rant t.co/jhv2V1jYR23 hours ago
- Leftovers: Farah's miraculous prayer event, The Glenn Beck/David Barton museum, & Prophesying the IRS scandal t.co/ocmcauCzwb3 hours ago